Confession from someone you never thought about.

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

Your POV:

 

As usual, I'll be walking to school with Sunny. "Sunny unnie, .. Is something wrong with Onew?" I asked her, thinking about what happened yesterday at his house. "Wae? You mean yesterday at his house?" Sunny replied like she knew what were on my mind. "Neh. Its just like... he's acting TOO happy." I said softly and worriedly. She shrugged and said, "I ask Jonghyun, and he said 'Nothings wrong with Hyung...He is always like that, isnt he?'" She imitated Jonghyun and I laughed at her, "OMG, you're so cute. Hahah, soo... Unnie, how are things going on between you two?"

Sunny blushed and answered loudly, "Aniya, we have NOTHING going on." I shook my head and said, "You two like each other. Comeon, its freaking obvious alright." I gave her my poker face(-____-)

She looked at me, with a red tomato-like face (>////////<), "ANIYA ANIYA ANIYA. UHH, HEY, DO YOU WANT TO.. UH UH UH.. UH.. UH.. BUY SOME DRINKS BEFORE WE HEAD TO SCHOOL?"

I laughed at her and shook my head in defeat, "LOL, FINE UNNIE. I wont tease you anymore. But do get him before he's others. Let's go to school and I dont want any drinks. HAHA."

I felt her heaved a sigh of relief and I smiled sheepishly and thought, 'I knew it unnie. I knew that you like Jonghyun.'

--IN SCHOOL, BREAK TIME--

"Hello Hyemin" Onew sat down in front of me at the library. I was alone. Minho was still having his lunch, so I decided to came up first. "Onew oppa.." I smiled and blushed. 'OMG, why am I blushing. Shoosh.' "Hmm?" He smiled at me very very very very brightly. It made me feel scared. Onew wasnt that BRIGHT before, whats wrong with him?

"Whats wrong with you?"

I felt his expression change a tiny bit, but still keeping that BRIGHT smile, he answered me, "Eobseo, nothing's wrong. Anyway, let me ask you one question instead, WHY are you here? Why isnt Minho with you?" Now his expression turned dark. "Aniya oppa. Minho oppa is still eating. The cafeteria is too noisy for me to study so I came up here first. Later Minho oppa will be joining us. Oppa, how did you that Im Here?"

"Oh.. Apparently, I was studying here too.. What can you do in the library...?" He smiled at me, "Hyemin-ah...."

"Hmm..?"

"You know.. I like this girl?"

"Uh Huh.."

"She's pretty, cute, smart....... she's near perfection but because of one thing.. I cant get her.."

"Wae Onew oppa? Whats it?"

"She has a boyfriend."

"Mwo? You mean like me and Minho those kind of relationship?"

"Neh. What should I do?"

"I think if I was you, I will still go for it. I mean.. like.. stand by the person I like.. helping them when they get hurt.. I mean, as long as you're still friends, you still get a chance right?"

"Geurae? Thats what you will do?"

I nodded my head. 'Does Onew like someone..?' I cant help but feel a bit disappointed. 'Oh my gosh, what am I feeling right now? YOU HAVE MINHO. MINHO. FLAMING CHARISMA MINHO.'

"Hmm. Then I will go for it then." Onew now looked serious, "Hyemin-ah.."

"Nehh oppa....?"
 

"I like you Hyemin. I like you more than anything." I was shocked to hear that come out of Onew's mouth.

"Onew-oppa. You know I have Minho.."

"I helped you get him didnt I?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Im gonna get you back then.."

"Hyung.."