She's Back

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

A/N: Who's back? HAHA Read on^^!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew's POV

 

We were watching a movie after that, since she said she cant sleep yet. I was so sleepy during that period, but never mind, I shall hang on to this. After 20 minutes of the movie, I felt a weight on my head. I turned and saw a sleeping Hyemin. I whispered, "So pretty.." I pushed her hair to the back of the ear and admired her sleeping sight. She's like a beauty. She's more beautiful than Ji Eun. I admit.

I carried her bridal style back to the guest room and laid her down on the bed. She looked beautiful. I smiled and leaned forward to kiss her forehead, "Sweet dreams, Hyemin. Goodnight." With that, I walked back to my room and slept, looking forward to the next day.

-- Next morning --

I went to her house with her the next morning. I already asked a locksmith to open the door while she was still in her dreamland. She bowed and thanked me continuosly. I shook my hands and smiled at her, "What are friends for???" She smiled back at me and rushed into her house to change. I followed her in and my jaw literally dropped. Her house is soooooo big:

I discovered the house. How can ONE person stay in this SUPER big house? Hyemin came out in her brand new school uniform. We had a change of school uniform last week. I admit, its so much better than before.

(A/N: It looks like this --

for YOU/girls^^

 

for BOYS^^)

 

Hyemin beamed, "OPPA. I like this uniform more!! Its so cute!!" I nodded and agreed, "Yeah. I like this uniform too. It looks great ON us." She blushed a lil, I think and smiled at me again.

 

Your POV

-- IN Class --

The teacher walked in and hit the teacher's table to get attention, "We have a new female student in class." Guys started to be excited while girls starting to flip their hair and act classy. The teacher smiled and welcomed, "Lee Ji Eun, please do come in!!" A girl at height 163cm came in and smiled brightly, "Annyeonghaseyo, Ji Eun ibnida." Minho and Key shot up straight and looked at the girl. They sort of looked shocked. I pulled Key, who was next to me, "Whats this??"

He shook his head, "Ani, its nothing." It didnt look like nothing to me. I was in my own thinking when suddenly the teacher called me, "Yah Hyemin-ssi, RAISE UP YOUR HANDS SO THAT JIEUN KNOW WHO ARE YOU." I raised up my hands and she started to walk over and plop into the seat next to me, on the other side. She extended her hands out, and said, "HELLO". I shook her hands and she smiled, "I hope we can be great friends, but now. we should continue our studying alright!"

Key and Minho looked pretty uncomfortable with Ji Eun. Yoona, too. Why are they all like that? I shrugged off the thoughts and continued with my lessons. 

-- After Lessons --

Ji Eun tapped my shoulder and asked, "Do you wanna have lunch together? Can I join you and your friends? I want to know more friends here." I nodded and found it okay, so I brought her to the cafeteria, to meet Onew oppa, Minho oppa, and the rest. When I reached the cafeteria, I waved my hands at the 14 people sitting there. Ji Eun flinched a bit but beamed PRETTY A LOT after seeing Onew oppa. Does she like Onew oppa? She ran to Onew oppa and hugged him, "FRIEND HUG!! ONEW-YAHHH, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!"

Now I was in shock, and had this funny feeling when I saw Ji Eun hug Onew.