She likes me....?

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

A/N: Its a random title.. Dont mind ><;;

 

============================================================================

Your POV

 

Minho caught me as I felt weak, and unstable. I continued to let my tears flow out, "Minho oppa. Mianhae." Minho replied, "Mwoya? What happened?" I replied, stuttering, "Oppa..I...think...I..li..ke.. O..new.. Op..paa.." I sobbed between words. As soon as the words escaped from my mouth, Minho  released me, holding me on my shoulders and looked at me at eye level. He asked, smiling, "Is that why you were sad?" I shook my head, "I was just... confused." I wiped my tears away and looked into Minho's eyes.

Minho helped me back to the bench, "So .. when did it start?" I shrugged, "I'm also not too sure.. But it just came gradually.. I also dont know. AIISH." It was confusing for me, really confusing.

He coughed, "Oh... Onew hyung won then.. I lost." He smiled and put his two hands up as a sign of surrender. I laughed at his dorky actions, "Nope. Minho-oppa, you didnt lose. You didnt lose me too. I am still your best friend!!" He beamed, "Alright!!... But then how about Onew hyung..? ISNT he your BFF in school?"

I shook my head, "He still is. But you can be another bff of mine too, Minho..! I'm glad we're not awkward.." He also nodded his head, "Yeah. I'm very happy that you wont be awkward with me, TOTALLY." He stood up, "Okay, Let's go back to the CAFETERIA." I stopped for a moment, "...Ji Eun..."

Minho looked at you in understanding, "Aiish. You have me to make Onew jealous 1000000x more." He showed me a smirk and pulled the reluctant me down back to the cafeteria. I went downstairs and saw Ji Eun tugging Onew(it was like 30 minutes already...)

Onew looked at Minho and I, and asked, "Where have you been??" Ji Eun turned and saw us, "YEAHH. Where have you guys been??" Key interrupted, "Some Lovey Dovey Couple Time. Obviously." Minho nodded, "Yeah, we went for some lovey dovey time." Onew looked at you guys, there was some jealousy aura around him, "Oh. I see."

 

Onew's POV

 

I looked at Hyemin and Minho who continued to talk after their "lovey dovey" time. I sighed mentally, "Should I give up?" I asked myself. Some part told me that Hyemin liked me while other parts of me told me that I should go back to my old times. I came back to reality when Ji Eun waved at me, "YAH. Earth calling Onew oppa. ARE YOU THERE?"

I smiled and nodded, "I am. OKAY." She smiled and looked at the clock. She released me(finally) and stood up, "We should go right?" Hyemin nodded. The juniors went off, leaving Jonghyun and me behind.

Jonghyun looked at me, "So, you are back to the Ji Eun times? How about HYEMIN?" He emphasized on " Hye Min ". I shrugged, "I do feel like giving up on her..." Jonghyun yelled at me, "BWOH?" This caused all the students to look at us. He smacked me on the head, "Hyung, I am not being respectful, I know. But. You should go for her."

I replied, "Why should I. She has a PERFECT Minho for herself." Jonghyun rolled his eyes at me, "I asked Minho when Hyemin was talking to Key for a while just now."

 

- Flash Back -

Jonghyun tugged Minho, "You didnt go for your lovey dovey time right?" Minho whispered, "Neh.. We kind of broke up already. She likes Onew hyung. I LOST." He was kind of shocked when Minho told him they broke up already. Minho continued, "I'll help Hyemin get hyung first... I'm the tool.. But I dont mind it now. I didnt keep her heart well. I will tell you what happened when school's over alright."

- Flash Back End -

My mouth hung open, as I looked away, "Whatever. Who knows it might be fake." Jonghyun smacked me on the head again, "Hyung, should I call you a babo or what? You're so stupid. GO FOR HER. Before Minho snatches her away." I looked back and talked, "Hey, there's still Ji Eunnie, What should I do with her? Throw her away?"

Jonghyun sighed and shook her head, "Whatever hyung. I have no idea who you like now. You yourself know best. I'm not sure whether you like Hyemin because she's Hyemin or Ji Eun because she's Ji Eun or Hyemin because she's a reflection of Ji Eun or Ji Eun because she's a reflection of Hyemin. You are a complicated creature, hyung." I raised an eyebrow, "Sorry, Jjong. I didnt get the or or or or part."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes exaggeratingly, "Whatever hyung. YOU.*POINT* GO sort out your life first. You'll understand what I was blabbering about." I rolled my eyes back at him like what he did to me, "WHATEVER JONGHYUN-AH."

Did she really like me? And or is it like what JONGHYUN said? I like Hyemin because she's Hyemin or Ji Eun because she's Ji Eun or Hyemin because she's a reflection of Ji Eun or Ji Eun because she's a reflection of Hyemin?