Perfect Formula Like You and Me.

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

- Author's Note -

Awwz. I'm going to end the story in this very final chapter. ^^;;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew whispered into your ears while holding your hand, "Hmm, Hyemin-ah.. This sky is so beautiful" Both of you were stargazing at night and you bet, the sky was extremely beautiful. Hyemin smiled softly, "Yeah, the stars blend in so beautifully." He smiled together with you and said, "Its like us. We blend into each other's lives and that makes us beautiful."

You chuckled a bit, "Geurae... And Oppa, since when did you become so cheesy?? Did you learn it from Jonghyun?? Speaking of Jonghyun.. Do you know who he likes?" He nodded, "Yep."

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Who is it?" He giggled, "Its your friend, Sunny!!" I beamed. "REALLY? Lets get them together. Sunny likes Jonghyun oppa too. HEHEHE."

He nodded in thought, "Jagiya. You got the best thoughts in mind. But how are we going to do this.."

You blurted out, "Double Date with you and I. I will ask Sunny out, and oppa, you shall ask Jonghyun out. Alright? Dont tell him that Sunny will be going alright?" Onew asked again, "Where are we going, oppa?" You tapped your lips in thought, "Well.. I guess we shall go to the amusement park. Its been so long since we went there. Shall we, oppa?"

He nodded, "Alright then."

- The Next Day -

You brought Sunny along with you while Onew brought Jonghyun along. Onew and Jonghyun reached there first and was eating at the ice cream shop. You caught sight of Onew at the shop and pulled Sunny into it. Sunny and Jonghyun met each other's eyes and started to blush madly.

Both of you giggled softly at their reaction when they saw each other. You sat down beside Onew, and both of you looked at them. 

Onew begun, "We're already having our ice cream" He said pointing at your peppermint ice cream. He asked, "Both of you go get one too." Jonghyun initiated, "Sunny-ah, lets go get one too." You felt happy as he started to open up to Sunny more, and he wasnt too awkward already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next step was to help them get together and become a couple.

Onew suggested, "Should we take the roller coaster? All of us like scary stuffs. Well except for my Jagiya. AHAHAH" You slapped his shoulder, "Yah. I am not that scared anymore alright! " Sunny chuckled, "HAHAH. Lets get on the rollercoaster then." She grabbed Jonghyun's hand and ran for the rollercoaster. You and Onew giggled at the sight. You smiled, "Its one step nearer."

He nodded, "Yeah."

After a day at the amusement park, it was time for dinner. Onew and you suggested to go to that restaurant which provides great atmosphere. Jonghyun and Sunny had no choice but to follow both of you. 

The restaurant was filled with families, and it was left with only 2 couple seats, but situated far away. 

When Jonghyun and Sunny wanted to leave, Onew told the waiter, "We can get those seats. Bring us there now. Thank you." The expressions on Jonghyun and Sunny's face was epic. They were brought to their table and they acted really awkward with each other.

On the other hand, Onew and you were chuckling softly at the cute new couple.

Onew smiled, "Jagiya.. We're a great couple.. We're good at everything.."

You smiled, "Of course. We're perfect. I'm glad I realised that the one I love is you."

Onew softened, "Its like maths. The perfect formula like you and me to solve the mathematical problem."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow ^^ Finally ended!! kk. I have started on my new fanfic and there's another fanfic which I put on hiatus!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/138112/you-re-the-miracle-of-my-life-previous-name-miracle-changjo-ljoe-sad-schoollife-teentop-you-originalcharacter

You're The Miracle Of My Life featuring L.Joe and YOU!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121288/history-won-t-repeat-itself-trust-me-on-hiatus-iusinger-onew-schoollife-shinee-ulzzang-you

History wont repeat itself (ON HIATUS) featuring Onew and YOU!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134733/going-crazy-chunjoe-one-shot-chunji-chunjoe-ljoe-oneshot-teentop-

Going Crazy (ONE SHOT) featuring ChunJoe!

-- Do comment and subscribe to my fics!! ^__^