Formula 10~ I will help you to get him!

Perfect Formula Like You And Me
Your POV

"Minho, I can go in from here. Thank you. Good night." I smiled at him and he did so too. It made Hyuna very angry, apparently. You can see 'smoke' rising from her head already.

After Minho left and she closed the door, Hyuna pushed you on the floor, "Yah. I told YOU not to get close with MY CHOI MINHO." She glared at me.

"He just brought me home... nothing else..." I looked at her. We really have nothing going on. Yeah, well... except for the fact that ... I like him.. Uhh well.... I do like him a lot... Yeah, so excluding that, we have nothing on...

"Get up. I dont want to be scolded by Choi Minho again. I played enough. But its a pity that you arent dead." She sighed, and again, glared at you.

'I Think.... she really like him a lot...' I thought.

Onew's POV

"Is Hyemin okay?" I opened the door to see a worried Woohyun. I nodded my head. "Hey, your eyes are puffy. Everything really okay?"

I nodded my head and smiled.

"Hmm. Okay. Then what did Hyemin say about you saving her huh?" He asked teasingly. I sighed and said, "She thought it was Minho..."

"What the... Did you clear things up with her?" He asked. I shook my head and told him how she likes Minho.

"Babo." He told me. "YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID ITS YOU. YOU LIKE HER RIGHT?"

He was really dumbfounded, and kept on repeating that Im an idiot for not telling her.

"SHUT UP. I WILL JUST HELP HER GET MINHO. IDC. SHE DONT LIKE ME AND I WONT FORCE HER." I yelled at him.

Hyemin, Im your best friend and I'll help you to get him!