A happy and sad Christmas Day.

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

Your POV:

"Sigh, Onew oppa, I knew this would happen." I sighed as I ended the call with Onew. Suddenly, I felt a tap on your shoulder and it made me jump up, and shout, "What the?!!!!". Everyone was looking in my direction and giving me weird looks. The person who tapped me was Minho and he smiled cheekily, "Mianhae~ Hyemin-ah.."

"Ah, mwoya! Oppa!! This is so embarassing..." I said while I cover my face. It was so red that you can actually put with the apple friend of Annoying Orange. "Mianhae, Hyemin-ah.. HAHAHA. But your reaction is EPIC!!" He started to laugh out loud, again.

"OMO~ Stop LAUGHING!!!!" I yelled at him and pouted. "Oh, Mianhae. I got carried away with my laughter. And hahaha, why are you so cute?!" He pinched my cheek after that.

"Oh anyway, Hyemin-ah, do you know where's ... Onew hyung?" He looked around for Onew oppa. "Onew oppa isnt coming, he's .. well.. sick?" I said sarcastically, and he smiled at me.

"Oh, okay. Then allow us to have a great day at Lotte World eh?"

I nodded, "OF COURSE!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa, what do you wanna take?"

"Do you wanna take.. the rollercoaster? That one." He pointed at a scary looking rollercoaster with a lot of ppl screaming and yelling. I gulped at his choice of rollercoaster, "Uhh.. S-sure.." I stuttered. "Its okay if you dont want to take that. We can take other kinds of rollercoasters."

"Nevermind, its okay. I want to try that roller coaster too!!" I pulled his hand, and walked to that ride.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the ride started, you were feeling all scared. As the ride went down, I started screaming out, "OHMYGOD. MUMMY, THIS IS TOOOOOO SCARY. GET ME OUT OF THIS THING QUICK. MUMMMYYYYYY!!" Minho glanced at me and laughed at me, and went back to enjoying his ride. 'omgg, is Minho okay? How can he enjoy the ride like that????!!! AHH!!'  you thought to yourself, while screaming actually.

After the ride, you were feeling really uncomfortable. "Gwaenchana, Hyemin-ah?" He looked at me, worriedly. I nodded my head and smiled at him to reassure him that Im okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (A/N: Im gonna skip about the rest of the rides, nothing much happened.)

After the trip at Lotte World, Minho and you decided to go to Onew's house to give him a little visit, and to check whether he's really "sick".

"I'm calling Onew oppa, to inform him that we're going to his house, okay?" I asked Minho. "Hmm. Yeah~"

You: "Onew oppa, where are you now??"

Onew: "At .. uhh.. home?" [BACK GROUND: Car *vroom* past]

You: "That doesnt sound like home to me."

Onew: "I am at home.. Its the.. uhh.. television!!"

You: "Oppa, you at lying. Never mind, we're heading to your house now, hmm. maybe reaching in another 40 minutes? Okay?

Onew: "Arasso. See you."

"So... what did he say?" Minho asked me. "He said he's at home but there was a car driving past. LOL. Onew oppa cant lie, right? Haha..!!" I replied, chuckling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew's POV

-Flashback Start-

"Hyung, do you wanna go check up on them? Like follow them? It's gonna be fun. Tehehe." Jonghyun suggested. "I dont think its a good idea..." I replied to his suggestion. "Hyung, I wanna go stalk them. Its nothing right? Since you said you 'don't like' her. It shouldnt be a problem, right?" Key looked at me.

"But I still dont think its a good idea.... to stalk them.."

"Hyung, I also wanna go too...I'm interested in what they will be doing.." Taemin also said.

"Aiish, whats with you guys? Fine, I will go too.." I ruffled my hair. Yeah, indeed I wanted to know what they will be doing.

-Flashback End-

In the end, we got nothing for the result of stalking them. We went home in our separate ways. I had to send Taemin home first. It was quite late already. After sending Taemin home, I walked back to my own home.

*ring* My handphone rung and the caller ID was Hyemin.

You: "Onew oppa, where are you now??"

Onew: "At .. uhh.. home?" [BACK GROUND: Car *vroom* past]

You: "That doesnt sound like home to me."

Onew: "I am at home.. Its the.. uhh.. television!!"

You: "Oppa, you at lying. Never mind, we're heading to your house now, hmm. maybe reaching in another 40 minutes? Okay?

Onew: "Arasso. See you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_GQ0qXwxFY  {Listen to this song while reading this part}

After putting down the phone, I walked back home as quick as possible. I hoped to reach before them. The walk between Taemin and my house was about 40 minutes too.

It started snowing after I was about to reach my house in about 10 minutes.

I decided to walk into the park near my house, its a shortcut. I stopped my walking as I saw Minho and Hyemin at the park's footpath. It seemed like they stopped suddenly. They had a serious look in each other's eyes.

"Oppa, why did you stop..?" she asked him. "I have to tell you something, Hyemin-ah."

"Mwoya, oppa?" She smiled at him. I got a feeling about what Minho was about to say.

"Hyemin-ah, I fell in love with you at first sight. Do you believe it? I know it sounds ridiculous, but you make me feel like protecting you. I know you dont need, but I just felt like I want to. Hyemin-ah, I like you." He held her hand into his, and looked at her.

My heart broke in the next scene. Hyemin kissed Minho, and said softly, "I like you too, Minho oppa."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I at writing confession scenes!! Do tell me how is it!!!