Its okay even if it hurts.

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

Your POV

 

I woke up with a heavy headache, remembering that I had a head injury yesterday. The rest can go shopping for items today (A/N: They are in Jinan, Korea. Forgot to mention), but me? I have to stay at the room, get rest and do nothing. "Hmm, where's Hyuna? Guess she left already.. its 9AM now..." I stretched. *DING DONG* The door bell went off.

"Coming... who's that..." There was no answer. I was very wary of opening the door. Our rooms didnt have a door hole too. I opened carefully to see...

"Joheun ahchim~~~~" Onew shouted happily. "Yah, couldnt you say you are Onew.. and why are you here??"

"The teacher asked for a person to take care of you, and I voluntarily stayed back. SINCE you're my BEST friend." I giggled as he emphasized on the word 'best'.. "Geurae? Hahaha, arasso." I continued to chuckle at his childishness. His childishness brings happiness to my life once I knew him.

"Have you ate breakfast..?" He asked me once he sat on my bed. Oh yeah, I forgot about my breakfast. I smiled sheepishly at him as I grabbed my stomach as a sign of 'NO'. He laughed and decided to call up some food to eat since he had some money with him.

After 20 minutes, the food came to us and I started gobbling down the food like I didnt eat for days. "Chill, Hyemin-ah. You look like a cannibal which gone hungry for days. HAHAHAHHA." he teased me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Onew~ let's play truth or dare!!!!" I suggested. He agreed to the game since we were very bored. Instead of spinning the bottle, we decided to play with scissors paper stone.

The first he lost to me and he chose dare. "Call... Taemin now and tell him that you love him! I guess it will freak him out somehow. Wait, tell him it isnt a dongsaeng love okay." I told him to do. He really did what I said and the answer he got from Taemin was, "Hyung, dont be crazy. I know you like --*cut off*"

"Hey~~I was about to hear that part!!!" I shouted at him. I was really interested on who he liked. HAHAH. Since he's my best friend, I guess that I will need to know whoever he likes right?? HAHAHA.

"I like chicken. Taemin wanted to say I love chicken. ha.ha." He laughed nervously. "Totally not true, oppa. Nevermind, tell me whenever you think you can tell me, okay?"

"Since you asked me who I like, now its my turn to ask you. Hyemin-ah, you like someone right?"

I nodded. "I like Minho. Oppa, sshh about that."

"Knew it. Im gonna help you get him okay? HEHEHE"

"OPPA!!!!!!...." I hugged him(a friendly hug...). "What??"

"Komawoyo, and I love you as a friend and an oppa. Komawo." I cuddled even more.

ONEW's POV

It hurts a lot when I said I'm gonna help her. But thats what I wanted right? I was totally stunned when she hugged me. I was astonished when she hugged me. However,  I was more shocked when she decided to cuddle more.

"Cheonmaneyo."I smiled.  'Its okay even if it hurts,' I thought.

A/N: Is it crappy?? :( Im losing ideas. !!!! Need to watch more dramas~~~