PREVIEW:

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

A/N: Please support my fanfic on Chunjoe!! ^^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134733/going-crazy-chunjoe-one-shot-chunji-chunjoe-ljoe-oneshot-teentop- !!! 

THIS IS THE PREVIEW OF MY NEXT CHAPPIE^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One POV

 

The next day in school was a long one, especially with Jieun sitting beside you. She kept blabbering about how good was Onew to her. She continued her blabbering for 3 hours in class while you continued smiling at her, acting as if you were fine. You werent okay. However she made it pretty more worse by saying, "I'm gonna confess to Oppa today. Should I, Hyemin??" You nodded and asked her to follow her heart. You were very very jealous inside and felt like crying.

- Recess Time -

Jieun tugged your hand, "PPALLI. LET'S GO!! Help me okay! I dont know why but nowadays he dont even look at me. Aiish. Help me ask him to come here alrights! Thanks Hyemin~~~" You nodded as you walked away to search for Onew. You finally found him sleeping under a tree. 'Why is he sleeping here,' you thought. You called out, "ONEW OPPA." Onew flinched and jumped up from his sleep. You chuckled, "Oppa. You're so funny."

Onew blushed a little and asked, "YAH...! Why are you here? Arent you supposed to be with Jonghyunnie and the rest for recess?" You shook your head, "Aniya.. I have a mission to do today.. Its for you! Uh.. go to the school locker room, and you'll know whats my surprise okay!" You ran away as you couldnt control yourself from trembling. You sent off your crush to his once crush. Other people may see you as crazy but you find that as long as he's happy. You are too.