Formula 3 ~ The Flaming Charisma and the Dubu.

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

--Your POV--

As you walked in the class with Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun, many eyes were glaring at you. You looked disturbed. Yoona, upon seeing you look like that, nudged you and told you it was perfectly okay if you walk with them and care less about those classmates.

"Class, we have a new student." The teacher announced."Come on out. I have to reallocate you to another seat."

"Seonsaengnim~ Why cant Hyeminnie sit with me?!?!" Yoona said angrily, almost stomping.

The teacher didn't care about Yoona's comment and asked you to go up there and introduce yourself.

"Hello. My name is Jung Hye Min. I'm from Korea originally but moved to New York. Recently, I just came back. Please guide me along the way!" You said as cheerfully as possible.

"Miss Jung, sit beside Minho. Where's Choi Minho again?" The teacher asked.
"Joesonghabnida. I'm late." A tall boy with smooth looking brown hair came in by the door, panting. "Oh. Choi Minho, how many times are you late this semester?!"

"Ahh... So.. he's Minho.. Choi Minho?" You thoughy to yourself. "Bring Hyemin, this girl, to her seat, which is beside yours! Go!" The teacher yelled at him.

He looked so peaceful even when he's awake. You looked at him deep in thought, and when he looked at you, he thought you were glaring at him. "Jeogi~ Hyemin-ssi, why are you.... glaring at me?" He asked, looking at you weirdly.

"Aniyo. I was just thinking that.... you look like my older brother back at NYC.." you lied. You dont have a brother, at all. You were the only child. "Ahh.. Geurae?" He asked, in suspicion. "Neh." I answered,

"How was class?" Sunny asked. "Hmm. Still manageable!" I answered

"Let me let you meet some people!" Sunny said and dragged me to the school cafeteria. Oh. Minho and 4 other guys are there. "Ohh! Sunny- ah, here." Shouted a boy who looks quite short.

"Jonghyun-ah, annyeong!" Sunny smiled at him, Does Sunny like him? You look at both of them like that "O_o" before shifting your attention.

Onew's POV Sunny said she's gonna bring somebody here. Oh, so she's the somebody then...? She's pretty cute with her spectacles....

My gosh, Lee Jinki, what are you thinking. stop.
I mentally slapped myself.
"Hello, I'm Onew~" I said as I reached my hand out. She took my hand and shook it as she greeted me.

As Taemin and Key continued to introduce themselves, I caught Minho looking at Hyemin. I mean, we both looked at her, actually.... I just don't know why. I can't take my eyes off her.

"Minho-ah, do you like Hyemin?" Key asked. "You kept glancing at her. You know."
"Ani. I was just in deep thought." Minho answered casually.

"Liar..." Key teased Minho. "Gumanhae~" I sang, trying not to show anything.

"Hyung......" Taemin came out of nowhere, whispering. I jumped. "What, Baby Tae?" I replied.

"You like Hyemin too right?" he said. How the heck did he know? I didnt not show anything OBVIOUS. He's so... smart...

"Ani. Taemin-ah. I dont like anybody." I lied.

Taemin shook his head in denial, like he didnt agree with my lie or something. He just said, "Time will prove everything, hyung. I can see that she likes Minho now, but as time pass.. who knows? Maybe she'll like you. Wait for her, okay?"