13 February.

Perfect Formula Like You And Me

A/N : 13 FEBRUARY IS VALENTINES' DAY EVE :D WHAT WILL HAPPEN? READ ON :D

Author's POV:

It was 13 February. Its been 2 months since they started the love game. You sighed. You became closer to Onew by the day. Min Ho was trying to keep you close but Onew always took the spot first. You were very confused, but nonetheless, you tried not to fall for Onew since you were Minho's girlfriend already. Schoolmates who didnt know the story looked at you as if you were a extreme flirt, flirting with their kingkas.

"Hyemin-ah, dont bother about them." Sunny told you. Sunny kept telling you everyday not to bother for a month. Its a month since the students found out about the love game. "Unnie, Im used to it already." you replied.

You walked to your locker, and looked at Sunny, "Unnie, see you later." She nodded and walked away to her class.

When you opened your locker, you saw a note, with a lollipop. The note says -

"Annyeong Hyemin~ Its Onew. Meet me at the rooftop. HAHA, a gift for you, your favourite lollipop."

You laughed at his childishness. He made you laugh, while Minho made you feel secure. Thats why the decision is hard to make. You turned around to see Minho looking at you. You flinched at the sight of him,"Oh my."

He chuckled at your cute sight, "My jagiya is so timid, but that is what make her cute.' He gave me his signature eyesmile. You melted at his eyesmile and charisma outburst. "Is that Onew hyung's present?" He asked.

You nodded and he shouted, "AIISH. He gotcha first again. Im SLOW." He now pouted. You laughed at him and said, "Oppa, gwaenchana. Giving it slower is better than NOT giving, right?" He now thought and nodded, "You got a point there."

The bell rang and it was time for you to get to class.

You didnt know why but you were dreaming the whole time. You didnt know what Onew wanted to say. You were anticipating.

-- After School --

"Hyemin-ah, let's go eat lunch okay?" Yoona asked me. I shook my head and replied, "Onew oppa wants to meet me at the rooftop." She looked at you smiling brightly and teased you, "Valentine date, i guess.." You lightly slapped her hand and went off.

You climbed up the staircase, step by step, closer to the roof top.

When you reached there, you looked around and saw nobody there.

You kicked something and someone popped out from the room at the side. "Oh, Hyemin-ah, you're here." Onew smiled, "I thought you wont come up."

You shook your head and said, "No, I will. HAHAHA."

"So.. do you have any plans tomorrow?" Onew asked, now serious. "Hmm. Minho havent asked me out... So I guess its a NO?" you said as you thought. "COOL, Now I can ask you out. Let's go to Han River tomorrow okay? I gotta gift for you. IT MUST BE SEEN THERE." He announced.

"Uhh, sure thing. What time do I meet you?"

"Hmm.. 5.30 PM. Wait for me at the yacht entrance. Okay?"

"Hmm, okay, set...?"

"SET. Wait. If Minho ask you out on the same time, tell him that I BOOKED YOU ALREADY. ARASSO?" He demanded.

You rolled your eyes and smiled, "LOL, FINE."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When class ended, Minho held your hands and walked back home. When you two reached home, he stopped and looked into your eyes. "Hyemin-ah, tomorrrow... let's go out?"

"Uhh, okay. What time?"

"Hmm... 5.30PM?"

You were going out with Onew at that time, "Uhh, oppa... I wont be free at that time..."

"Why? Is it Onew hyung?"

"Nehh," You nodded.

"OMG. He took my spot first. -__-" He showed you the poker face.

"Oppa, we will go out earlier then?"

"Hmm, sure. I WILL BRING YOU TO MY FAVOURITE cafe. OKAY? Its quite romantic there. HEHE" He announced.

"LOL, you should keep it a secret and I will be like ' OMG, its so cute here tomorrow. '"

"You're right. UGH. Im stupid."

"Aniyo, Minho oppa." You hugged him. "Awwz, okay fine. I should go now. Bye jagiya." He kissed your forehead and went off after seeing you go into your house.