Formula 5~ His Family

Perfect Formula Like You And Me
Your POV

Minho brought me to the nurse's office after the bashing. He had this look on his face that he's very worried. My heart was thudding in a very very fast speed. I blushed at his actions, carrying me bridal style. He's so charismatic. No wonder he's called the Flaming Charisma, according to Onew oppa.

Onew's POV

[A/N] The part that he protects you in silence.

"Kim Hyuna-ssi.." I asked her, as she looked at me innocently. "Oppa, believe me. I didnt do that to her." she lied. She lied through her skin. I saw what happened. Just that... I didnt have the courage like Minho... But I do have some ways to stop her from bullying Hyemin...

"Hyuna-ssi, if you're gonna bully her with your friends like that. Remember. My parents are one of the chairpersons in school. Do not test their patience. They hate people being bullied as much as you bully people." I told her sternly. Actually.. Even if I tell my parents, they won't even care. They expect me to settle stuff myself..

"Geunde...." she rebutted. "No buts. I don't want to see anymore stuff like that. Stop.. Bullying her. I would thank you, fangirls, very much for that. Okay?"

With that, I walked away with the other SHINee members to find Minho and HyeMin.

My heart broke at the scene. Minho and Hyemin were so close. Hyemin has bruises all over, due to the water splashing and the egg shell.

"Oh. Onew oppa. Key oppa. Jonghyun oppa. Taemin oppa." She called out once she saw us. Minho stood up after hearing her greet us.

"Woo. Minho-ah, so nice to Hyemin? Ahaha. Hyemin, gwaenchanayo?" I asked, trying to be happy. "Nehh, oppa. Komawo for asking. I'm fine."

"Uhh, I have to go back to class now. Who wanna stay back and take care of her until school ends?" Minho asked and looked around. "I guess... Me?" I raised up my hand.

They all left soon after that. Luckily I didn't have any lessons on that day. It was all self study. So I guessed it would be okay to skip skip skip. Keke. It's great that we can be alone together.

Your POV

"Oppa. Can I know more about you?" I asked Onew. I really want him as my best friend other than Yoona and Sunny. I liked Onew and his straightforwardness. It's kind of funny too. But I'm just those who dont really like to laugh. So ... Yeah..

"Hmm.... Nehh, it's fine with me... What do you wanna know?" he beamed while answering. "Your family..."

He froze while I asked that question. Maybe something's wrong with his family..... "It's okay if you don't wanna..."

"Ani. It's fine. My parents are the chairpersons of this school. But... They don't care about me.. My mum isn't my mum.. My mum is my stepmom. She doesn't allow me to stay in their house. And make me stay in the house beside theirs. A small condominium apartment that I bought my own. My appa will drop by sometimes. He loves me still... But.. My stepmom doesn't allow him to come..."

"Oppa. Sorry if I asked too much."

"It's Okay. I never told this to anyone, but you, Hyemin. So promise you won't tell anybody about what I just told you. They will ask me and want to help me, which I don't want to."

"Nehh."

"Mianhae, Hyemin-ah. I have to leave now. I have to go and work at the convenience store in Hongdae later noon time. So.. I have to go home and prepare.."

"Oppa, take care. Annyeong."