Hello, Babies!

It Started with a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun has filed a leave for the rest of the week because he wanted to be there for his wife and baby girl. Jongin was the most excited apart from Meili’s parents that he had about a hundred of her photos from the few hours that he has stayed in the room where Luhan is staying. He reasons that he is taking it for Kyungsoo because his wife is on house arrest since she could barely walk around because of their three babies inside of her. Thankfully, Luhan was able to have normal delivery and was allowed to leave the hospital after three days, making her husband breathe easily. Oh Sehun is easily paranoid when it comes to his wife and Luhan is glad to have him off of her back. Sehun fusses too much, she says.

Kyungsoo is sulky because she wants to see Meili for herself but her own angels is preventing her to. As it is getting much of a challenge for her to bear them for a few more weeks, she asked for help from Junmyeon if he knows someone who could be her personal nurse. Dr. Song has also advised her to hire one because she will have her hands full of her triplets and having someone knowledgeable around is definitely convenient. Junmyeon said that he will give them a list and she and Jongin could screen them.

The list came after just a few hours and Kyungsoo showed them to Jongin. He scanned the five profiles that Junmyeon has given them and one name has caught his attention. He pulled the file from the pile and when he saw the picture, he was pretty much decided on who to get as their personal nurse. When he showed it to Kyungsoo, she didn’t put up any resistance and so they called him the next day for an interview.

He came on-time and he was taken aback as he saw who his new employers were.

“Welcome, Mr. Zhang,” Jongin was the one who opened the door and the part-time bartender felt giddy with nervousness as he took in the penthouse. “Oh, don’t get used to this right away because after Soo gives birth, we’re going to move into a new house,” Jongin informed him, “But for the meantime, feel at home.”

Yixing was a bit puzzled. “Sorry, Mr. Kim but I thought I came here for an interview. Am I hired already?”

Jongin beamed at the man who has saved his that stupid night from the bar. “Oh yeah. Well, it’s just some kind of formality but sure. Can you help me bring my wife out though? So that you will have an idea with what your job entails.” He led them to their bedroom and Yixing followed close. As they entered the vast room, his attention focused right away on the big lump on the bed. Mrs. Kim has her back on the headboard and she smiled as she saw them enter.

“Love, Yixing’s here,” Jongin was quick to come beside his wife and he stood on guard as she slowly shifted her body until her legs hung on the edge of the bed. Yixing came to help her up and he received a sweet smile from the tired looking Kyungsoo.

“How are you, Yixing?”

“I’m good, Mrs. Kim, thank you,” Yixing can’t help but feel shy in their presence because he was able to glimpse a little bit into their life before this and now he is being hired as their personal nurse. It’s just surreal for him. He assisted in bringing Kyungsoo out of the bedroom and into the living room as Jongin held her hand in his.

“So Yixing, how come you were working at a bar when you are a licensed nurse?” Jongin started as they settled down. He was tasked to get some refreshments for the three of them because it’s supposed to be Kyungsoo’s job and well, she can’t exactly fulfill that at the moment.

“I’ve worked there so get some extra cash when I was still in college but I already quit there, Mr. Kim. As soon as I was able to pass my exam, I wanted to focus into my profession,” Yixing answered in a stiff tone. Kyungsoo chuckled because she could see how nervous their visitor is.

“Please, Yixing, don’t be nervous. You’ve been a big help to me and my husband before that’s why we didn’t think twice to trust you with our babies this time,” the other visibly relaxed after that. A few more questions later, they have given Yixing some pointers and the important things that he has to remember as well as telling him that he could already bring in his things as soon as possible.

Jongin was able to concentrate better knowing that there is someone watching over his wife in his behalf and the progress with the Jewel. They have already finalized everything and have already arranged a timeline for the construction to start. The project is moving swiftly and is garnering the attention of many people and new investors keep on coming, even though he had to let Yifan go back to China because he is still in charge of the branch there. The Jewel is believed to be one of the biggest and ambitious project that the Kim Corp has ventured in. Jongin knows that there are many more eyes who are watching his every move and it still gives him pressure.

But everything melts into nothing but happiness when he comes home to Kyungsoo and their babies that he can’t wait to see in person.

Turns out that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter