Married Life - Day 2 (Part 1)

It Started with a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up with a start. He has dreamt that he was in front of his parents and grandpa asking them for their support for his newly married life. He scoffed to himself because how could that even happen when he is very much single - 

Ohh.

He looked right beside him and lo and behold! He might've been dreaming but he actually is a married guy, married to a twenty-six year old pre-school owner/teacher who has studied there in the US, thus her familiarity with Las Vegas. Other than that, his head ached as he tried to remember all the info that Kyungsoo told him that he should know if they are to stage a relationship that flourished when she was still studying there around five years ago and was separated because Jongin was just on vacation (which he actually was because he has asked to travel alone as a graduation gift for being able to finish his degree in two years) and well, Kyungsoo has a boyfriend then.

Jongin could still remember how low his jaw dropped when he made sense of the story that Kyungsoo is trying to fabricate. Their love story. And apparently, she's making herself look like she has cheated on her boyfriend with the same man she has married without any preamble whatsoever.

It is crazy and he voiced that out to her but Kyungsoo said that the said boyfriend was the reason why she has gotten herself into marrying Jongin over a few shots of whatchamacallits and after he flashed her those pretty, pretty rings that his family has asked him to give to his wife.

Jongin thanks himself for having that stupid habit because it was one of the factors that has led him to his wife and he could finally be in the position that he has worked his hard for.

Suddenly, he panicked as he realized that he was laying alone in his bed and it felt awfully cold and empty. He was about to set out a search party for Kyungsoo but then he remembered that she has asked to sleep in his spare room because as much as they are married, Kyungsoo is not entirely comfortable around Jongin just yet - without the influence of alcohol.

He shook his silly thoughts in his head and headed to the bathroom. Kyungsoo has said that they will be going around on a date and take tons of evidences on how they just love to be with each other.

So if he wants to make a good impression on to who Kyungsoo plans to introduce him to, he should get himself together for the said date. He was more nervous at that moment than when he took the final exams at the university. What if they will see through their act? What could happen to him? To Kyungsoo? It is not hard to see how she is into this plan of theirs that makes Jongin wonder what the hell did her boyfriend do to make her run for the hills and seek a stranger to go tie the knot with.

But Jongin didn't pry further. He wasn't in the position to go that personal. Yet.

Something smelling heavenly wafted to his nose and he almost jumped off his bed when he remembered what may have caused this. Kyungsoo has told him that she has gone to a culinary school last year. And she has offered to cook for him as often as she could because eating out for every meal costs much more and unhealthy.

Jongin has had the initial taste test last night dinner and that is the reason why he has rushed to put on decent clothes and flung himself out of his door. He stopped on his tracks all of a sudden, almost tripping over nothing, as Kyungsoo looked up at him with one of her heart-shaped smiles. The way that the sun rays coming from the window to her right is hitting her silhouette in a way that it makes her look like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter