= 8 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Are you guys ready?" asked Jay checking himself in the mirror. But no one answered.

"Doesn't it feel good that we're all together?" said Simon D looking at the boys hustle as they got ready to go. "I love you boys," he continued.

"Did anyone see my earphones?" said Elo from the staff room.

"Should I go with the red cap or the black bonnet?" said Loco showing DJ Wegun his choices.

"I think red is better," answered Wegun.

"Where did I put my phone?!" said Cha Cha inside Jay's office.

"It's on the couch, stupid!" shouted Hep.

Everyone was bustling around when Gray arrived. He looked at everyone moving in panic then decided to drop his bag inside his studio and went out again to sit on a chair at the bar with his earphones plugged. He unconsciously formed his lips into a smile as he remembered the girl he saw earlier. Hana.

Jay saw Gray come in and come back out all the while having a huge grin on his face. "Look at Gray, hyung," Jay told Simon D.

"He's been smiling like crazy recently. It's like we didn't stay up until 3am," said his hyung with a wide smile. He suddenly clapped and caught everyone's attention. "Okay. I don't care if you're ready or . Let's go!"

~ ~ ~

Dudart was a very comfortable cafe. Food was amazing and the interior was very modern. A very nice place for hanging out with some friends. At one side of the store, hang albums and artwork from AOMG artists. Hana was standing right in front of them with admiration.

"This place is so cool," she said. "I'm so glad Jay suggested to do the interview here."

"Bestie, how could you?" said Jean.

"Huh?!" said Hana looking back at her.

"How do you look so calm when it's only a few minutes before our interview?! Before we meet AOMG?!" Jean asked crossing her legs and arms in front of her.

"Oh. Sorry. I'm nervous. I just... I'm just not thinking about it yet," said Hana walking behind Jean. "We have everything we need, right? Camera, tripod, phone, pen, paper, laptop. We're all set. No need to get nervous," she said as she pointed at the things they need which were on the adjoining table they took.

There weren't much people in the cafe at this time. Only a couple sitting near the entrance and a man in one of the tables near the glass windows. They took the tables at the far end so people wouldn't disturb them if ever a crowd came in. Hana stood once more and now looked out of the glass windows.

"They said the AOMG office is in one of those buildings up front," said Hana her hands behind her back.

"Wow. Which one? There are a lot," said Jean sarcastically.

"The same building D-Business is at," laughed Hana.

"And again, which one?!" said Jean rolling her eyes.

Hana was still looking outside. It was almost lunch and a lot more people were now walking the streets. She saw a group of men walk by. One of them stopped and looked inside the cafe. He seemed to be looking at his face, tilting it in different angles, through the reflection. Hana had a good look at his face and fell enamoured at how good-looking he was. The guy outside seemed to have seen her, too, and stayed in front of the window, looking within. They stared at each other and Hana's heartbeat went faster than usual. The man's eyes were black and deep and it felt like she was getting hypnotized. But more than anything, she recognized him.

"Bestie. Remember that guy from the cafe?"

"Yeah. How could I forget? He looked a lot like Gray. But that was pretty rude what he did. And did you see how he walked off quickly when it was my turn at the counter? Did I look scary?"

"No. But you did look mad. But anyway, bestie, I think the guy's outside."

Jean quickly got out of her seat and stood right next to Hana. She saw him, too. But another guy from outside pulled him to follow their group. They were walking towards the cafe entrance.

"Bestie, I think he really is Gray," mumbled Hana.

"And the guy who pulled him is...," said Jean.

"Is Loco," stated Hana.

They looked at each other and screamed. They hugged and Hana was almost in tears. "I can't beleive it. I talked to him!" she said.