= 5 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Why are you playing that song?" asked Gray out of a sudden. "You should be playing something fun," he said as he went to the speakers and tried to change the song. He mentioned songs while he hummed with a smile.

Loco and Elo just looked at each other and blinked. The song playing was Loco's "Hold Me Tight". Gray, and everyone else, loved that song so they couldn't understand why he wanted to change it.

Uglyduck appeared and tapped Loco's shoulder. "What's wrong with him?" he asked. Loco just shrugged.

"The other day, he was in the baddest mood. And all of the sudden, he's smiling to himself like a fool," said Uglyduck shaking his head in amusement.

"Maybe he's in love," said Elo with a giggle.

"With whom?" said Loco. "He hasn't even went out with anyone lately."

"With his piano," laughed Uglyduck doing a high-five with Elo.

"Guys," said Gray loud enough for the three to hear. He didn't turn around but continued talking. "I heard you guys perfectly," he said. Loco's "No Manners" played and Gray turned around. He smiled at them and skipped inside his studio again.

"I swear he's going crazy," said Elo.

"Hey, was that Gray?" said Jay as he appeared from his office. The three nodded. "He looks happy. That's nice," their boss said, his eyes concentrating on his phone. "Have you checked Hana Kim's blog yet? She said she's already on a plane going here."

"Wow. You're a stalker," smiled Loco.

"Nah. I only follow her SNS," answered Jay. "Should we go and fetch them?"

"We don't even know them. How are we supposed to know it's them?" asked Uglyduck.

"I don't know. A banner maybe?" suggested Jay.

"We'll write there, 'Welcome to Korea, Hana!'," said Loco spreading his arms out like he was holding a real banner.

"I don't know. There are too many Hana Kim's in the world. What if it was the wrong person who approached us?" said Elo.

"What if we put 'Hana Kim the blogger'? That's specific," said Loco. Elo just rolled his eyes at him.

"That's weird," Uglyduck said.

"Okay. What's going on here?" said Simon D who just got out of his office.

"We were talking if we should fetch Hana Kim," said Elo.

"The blogger?" the older said. "No, man. We won't. That would invite too much attention from the public if we do it. And besides," he said as he sat right beside Loco. "She would've had her trip planned out even before she contacted us. Let's just wait until that interview tomorrow," he said.

"I agree," said Uglyduck.

"But hyung, they're not used to Korea," said Jay as he follwed Simon D with his eyes as he stood to go to the staff room.

"Shut it, Jay. We're not fetching them," the older said sternly.

"I just hope they speak Korean," said Elo.