= 28 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"You said we can see them today," said Okasian.

"I did say that. But... She's not answering her messages. I don't know where she is," said Debi over the phone.

"I wanted to eat with them," said G2.

"This man," said Okasian.

"I'm sorry," answered Debi.

"Hyung. Just ask him where their hotel is. We can just go to them," said Keith Ape.

"Hey Debi. Just give me their ing hotel and room number. We'll go to them," said Okasian.

"What?! Hell no!" said Debi shouting dropping the call.

G2 who was right next to Okasian heard Debi shout over the phone. "Man. He's too protective," he said.

"He's too paranoid," said Okasian in English, dialing Debi's number again. Luckily, the guy on the other line picked up. They started to talk in English, a sign that Okasian is now serious.

"Come on, man. It's not like we're gonna with them or something. We just wanted to see them."

"You just have a hangover. Stop it."

"I didn't drink that much last night. And besides, we can handle hangovers."

"Still not gonna give you."

"What should we do to make you say yes?"

"Be a better person, I guess."

"I them that need some ing. Generally, I'm a pretty nice person. And you know that."

"All right. Fine. I'm giving it..."

"Perfect."

"But you gotta make a deal."

"What?"

"No drinks. No smoke."

" it. I can live without the drinks, man."

"That's all I want. No drinks. No smoke. Hana doesn't like the smell and she gets the cough easily."

"I can't believe you!"

"No drinks and cigarettes and you get the place. Or else, forget about it."

" you, David. Fine. Nothing. But it's not gonna be my fault if Donghyun goes wild."

"Well, you, Alexander, if it happens."

Debi gave the hotel name and room number and immediately dropped the call.

" him," said Okasian.

"What did he say?" asked G2.

"No drinks and cigarettes at the place. He said the girls hated the smell. I made a deal with him so trash your stack. We're going," said Okasian in English.

"Fine," said Keith Ape throwing the pack of cigarettes he had into his bag. "Let's go!" he cheered as he got on the car pushing G2 further inside.

"What the hell, Donghyun!" said G2 laughing.

Okasian jumped inside, too and pushed the two inside closing the door. "Off to the hotel," he said giving his phone to Reddy who was at the steering wheel.

"Hyung! Get off!" said Keith pushing Okasian away from him.

"Why are we going to a hotel?" asked Playstar who was sitting at the back seat with Wikiyoung.

"I told you. We're meeting 2 hot babes," said Okasian.

"Are they already old?" asked Wikiyoung.

"Nah. Hana is younger than me," said Keith with a smile.

"Hana is pretty," Playstar told Wikiyoung.

"The other girl," said Reddy.

"Jean," said Paloalto.

"Jean. She's older than Hana, right? She's more fun," said Reddy.

"But Hana is prettier and nicer. She looks smart and confident, too," said Keith Ape.

Paloalto looked back from the front seat and smiled saying, "You look excited to see her, Donghyun."

"He should be. It's the first time he's met someone younger than him," said G2.

"And... It happens to be a girl," laughed Okasian doing a high-five with G2.

"Love interest, Donghyun?" teased Reddy.

"Shut up," sneered Keith.

"Whether male or female, I really think you should go out with kids your age more, Donghyun. Okasian's too much of an influence to you," smiled Paloalto looking back at the road.

"Why do I feel like you just dissed me, hyung?" said Okasian.

"He really just did," laughed Reddy.

They arrived at the hotel after 10 minutes. They didn't pass by the lobby anymore but straight to the elevator and off the floor the room was at. They turned right and saw the room number.

"I really think we should've asked the receptionist if someone was in here," said Paloalto with his arms crossed.

"Yeah. You said Debi didn't know if anyone was in here," said G2.

"We knock. If it opens, cool. If it doesn't, let's just pick it open," said Reddy.

"I'd be glad to do so," smirked Okasian rubbing his hands together. Being a lock picker is considered a skill, and he was kind of proud of it, you know.

Playstar walked to the door and knocked. After a few seconds, there was no answer. They didn't feel any motion coming from inside, too. "They're not here. Let's go," he said stepping back.

"Impossible. It's already 8am. They should be awake. Girls don't sleep in that long," said Okasian.

"Maybe they had breakfast outside. Let's go," said Paloalto.

"One last try," said Keith Ape holding onto the door knob and knocking. There still was no answer and he felt pissed off. He tried turning the knob when he froze. He looked back at the men behind him and said, "Hyung. The door is open."

"Eh?" said Playstar pushing G2 aside.

"Room service might have left it open," said G2.

"What should we do?" asked Keith.

"Let's go in," said Reddy.

"But what if we're seen by security? That's trespassing," said Wikiyoung.

"It's not like we're gonna steal something," said Okasian. "Open the ing door," he said pushing Keith making him open the door.

Keith Ape peeked in and the room was silent. "I don't think someone's in here," he said.

Okasian pulled him aside and he stepped inside the room. The beds weren't visible from the small hall with a bathroom door on one side and a tall dresser and mini fridge on the other. Okasian walked slower when he saw the sheets move.

"Oh ," he whispered.

Keith and G2 were right behind him when Reddy pushed them forward with a supressed laugh. G2 lost his balance and hit Okasian with his arms. They fell to the floor right across one of the beds.

Okasian was still groaning from having to carry G2 behind him when he raised his head. He was about to shout when he met eyes with the person sitting on the bed still under the sheets. All the others froze when they realized the situation.

Hana just looked at Okasian kneeling from the floor. She squinted her eyes to get a better look at them. "We weren't expecting room service yet, Okasian oppa," she said in English rubbing her eyes then pulling the blanket back up to under her arms and lying down again.

Okasian looked at G2 and they both blinked unsure of what just happened. Paloalto and Reddy were doing their best to surpress a laugh. G2 and Okasian were getting up when Jean got up, quickly sitting on the bed.

"Did you just say Okasian, bestie?" said Jean standing up to face the window and stretching her arms up. She was wearing shorts and a big white shirt. She turned around and was about to speak when she realized who the people in their hotel room were. "Oh . Bestie, get up," she said getting her blanket and covering herself with it.

Hana got up, too, her eyes wide open. She looked at Okasian who was standing at the foot of the bed. "GET OUT!" shouted Hana in English getting a pillow and throwing it at Okasian. "GET OUT! ALL OF YOU! I'M NOT WEARING A BRA!" she continued screaming as she threw another pillow now at G2.

Paloalto stepped forward and pushed the kids outside. "Come on. Out. Let them wash themselves first," he said following them outside.