= 10 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Who else are you going to meet while you're here?" said Jay.

"We're going to interview ODB and meet with Simo. You know, the producer," said Hana.

"The one who worked with Amoeba?" said Simon D.

"Nae. He's a cool guy," smiled Hana. "We're also going to meet Code Kunst, TK of Vismajor, and Paloalto. They all said yes."

"We hope we can meet the other people from their crews, too," said Jean.

"Looks like you have an eye for producers," said Jay slinging an arm on Hana's shoulders.

"Too bad I already have a girlfriend," laughed Chacha.

"I think people who can create music are amazing. Mixing all of those sounds together and producing something awesome. They're so cool," said Hana.

"So, our Gray hyung is awesome," said Loco teasing his hyung.

"Of course, I am," said Gray with his arms out taking pride from the compliment.

Hana laughed and said, "Yeah. Gray oppa is cool."

"So, we're here," said Pumkin opening the door to their office.

AOMG invited them to their office after their interview. It wasn't that big but enough to house all of them. Everything looked clean as the whole interior was in white. But of course, the girls knew how cluttered the place could get. Talk about having an office occupied by 10 men and some staff. Hana immediately noticed the floor which had "AOMG" written on it and somehow unconsciously smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" asked Uglyduck.

"The floor," she answered. "I'm sorry. I know. It's weird. I'm just happy to finally see it."

"Everyone here is weird. Don't worry," said DJ Wegun.

"Have a seat. We'll show you around," said Jay pushing Hana to sit on the couch.

The two bestfriends only put their bags on it and continued to scan the place in awe. Jay and Simon went inside their office at the far corner of the room.

"This is Wegun hyung's studio with Pumkin hyung," said Loco pointing at the first door on the wall across the windows. "They don't let anyone come in there."

"Because the place is a mess," laughed DJ Pumkin.

"That's Jay and Simon D hyung's office," said Elo pointing to the door the two CEOs came in through earlier. "That's the staff room beside it."

"And Gray oppa's studio?" said Jean.

"It's this one," said Hep pointing to the door in the middle. "But everyone goes in there.

"Wanna have a look?" asked Gray opening the door. Hana and Jean followed suit with the other boys behind them.

Hana was right behind Gray and she admired how good his back looks like with his wide shoulders. "What am I thinking?! Aish!" she thought to herself.

"This is like, the main studio since everyone hangs out here," said Gray. "Equipment. Piano. 2 couches. That's it."

"Bestie, a piano," Jean called pointing to Gray's piano. Hana only smiled.

Loco, Elo and Uglyduck sat on the couch which was beside the piano. Chacha and Hep sat on the couch beside the door.

"So what do you think?" asked Gray sitting on his chair.

"I like it. I bet a lot of fun things happen here," said Hana.

"I've never been inside a studio before," said Jean.

"Really? Then welcome!" said Elo.

"What about you, Hana?" asked Chacha.

"Oh. I've been in a studio before," she answered. "I recorded a song".

"Oh. You sing?" asked Uglyduck.

"Well, yeah. Just good enough for my family to appreciate," laughed Hana.

"That can't be true. Let's hear you sing," said Gray turning in his seat to face his piano. "What can you sing? I'll play," he offered.

Jay suddenly appeared at the door with Simon D and Pumkin. "Why is Gray's studio always the first stop?" he said. "You like it?" The two girls nodded.

"We were asking Hana to sing for us, hyung," said Elo.

"Ah. That can wait," said Jay. "Hana. I told you we would like to be your hosts in your stay here. Do you want us to tour you around?" he asked, Simon D nodding to the question.

"That would be fine but... I have an oppa we promised to be with," she said.

"Oppa?!" said Gray with surprise, turning his seat to face them. Everyone looked at him suddenly. He only cleared his throat.

"Who is he?" asked Loco. "I thought you didn't have a boyfriend."

"No. I don't have one," laughed Hana. "I was talking about Debi oppa, of ODB. He's my friend."

"Really? So you know Owen Ovadoz, too?" said Uglyduck. The girls nodded in response. "I know those two. They're cool. How did you meet?"

"It was years ago. My family came to visit Korea and he helped me with something. We've kept in touch ever since," explained Hana.

"You two have a special bond then?" asked Pumkin.

"Nae. He's like my older brother. And I love him," Hana smiled.

"So... what time do we eat?" said Gray clapping which got everyone's attention. "The girls must be hungry after that interview," he continued.

"We're actually just fine," said Jean. Hana nodded.

"No. Gray's right. Let's grab something to eat," said Jay walking out of the room with Simon D behind him.

"Do you like seafood? American food? Do you eat Korean food?" asked Loco holding Hana's shoulders as they strode out of the room.

"Anything is fine," answered the younger.

Gray followed everyone out of the studio. He purposely went to Loco and Elo who were talking to the girls as the others were getting their things.

"I'm sorry if Loco here is disturbing you. It's been a while since we had ladies as visitors here," said Gray slinging an arm on Loco's shoulders.

"That's fine. I enjoy talking to him, actually," said Hana.

"He's cuter in person," said Jean giving Loco a high-five.

"Okay. Who's bringing the van? Hep hyung?" Jay asked. Hep nodded and took a set of keys from Jay. "I'll be driving my own car. And Simon D hyung. I guess we all could fit. Let's go."

Hana and Jean held hands as they followed the group down to the basement where the cars were. They followed Hep since they thought they should ride on the van.

Loco, Gray, Uglyduck and Jay got into one car. Elo, Pumkin and Wegun got into Simon D's car. Jay wanted them to ride with him but Jean and Hana insisted they get into the van with Hep and Chacha.

Inside the car, Hana and Jean were able to breathe freely again. They talked more freely, too, since Hep and Chacha insisted they speak English instead. They all can speak in Korean but it was better speaking in English.

"How does it feel to finally meet your favorites?" asked Chacha.

"It was amazing! Today is just nerve-wracking!" said Jean.

"Hana doesn't look stressed though," smiled Hep.

"I actually am," said Hana fanning herself.

"She's just the best at hiding emotions," teased Jean with a laugh.

"Yah!" said Hana hitting Jean's arm in mock.

"So, who were you so happy to meet?" asked Hep.

"Huh? Uhm... I don't know," she answered. "I mean... I've always liked Jay Park ever since. Simon D, too. Loco was my favorite from Show Me The Money. Uglyduck and DJ Wegun as well even before they joined AOMG. Everyone literally made me want to scream," she explained with excitement in her voice.

"But you kept looking at Gray. I saw that," said Chacha with a teasing smile.

Hana's eyes went wide with surprise but immediately came back to her normal smiling face. "Ah. That... Well, it's because we think we saw Gray earlier before the interview. I kept looking because I wanted to know if it really was him," she said.

"And yes. It was him," confirmed Jean.

"Really? That's cool. Gray's a cool guy, you know," smiled Chacha back at them.

Hana avoided eye contact with him and looked outside instead pretending to admire everything they pass by. Yes, she's been staring at Gray all day but that's just that. It's not like she likes him. Maybe.