= 29 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Hana opened the door and let them inside again. Nothing changed with her except from having a bra and wet bangs from washing her face. She was wearing a big black shirt that reached half her legs.

"Are you only wearing that shirt?" asked Okasian.

"Huh? No. I have shorts on," said Hana raising the hem of her shirt up to her waist revealing her white shorts and legs.

"Those are some legs," teased Keith.

"Thanks. So, stop," said Hana sitting on her bed. "Have a seat. On the bed. On the couch. On those two chairs. Anywhere. We're sorry the place is a bit small for all of us," she continued.

"That's fine," said Keith sitting across on Hana on her bed.

Paloalto and Reddy took the two chairs beside the TV. G2, Wikiyoung and Bryan sat on the couch while Okasian sat on Jean's bed.

"What brought you guys here this early?" asked Jean. "And how did you know our room?"

"We wanted to see you," said Okasian winking at her. Jean just rolled her eyes at him. "We got your room number from Debi," he said getting a pillow from Jean's side.

"Debi oppa? He gave you our room number? Impossible," said Hana.

"We made a deal," said Keith.

"And what's that?" asked Jean.

"None of your business, babe," said Okasian in English with a grin.

"I hate you. I was literally wearing only my underwear earlier. And I only had 4 hours of sleep," said Hana rubbing her eyes.

"We should've looked under the sheets," said Playstar with a smirk.

" you," said Jean.

"Ooh. Fiesty woman," said Playstar.

"By the way, these are G2 and Wikiyoung. You might know them," he continued pointing to the guys who sat on the couch.

"Heard of them. Hi!" greeted Jean.

"I know them. Hello!" greeted Hana with her signature smile. "I'm actually a fan of Wikiyoung and his friends," she continued.

"Really? Who?" asked Wikiyoung leaning forward.

"You, Incredivle and of course, Gaka. I love his tracks," she answered.

"Ah. Gaka-ssi. He's working with us now," said Paloalto.

"I know. His tracks fit Hi Lite and Cohort so I wasn't surprised he was working with you guys. I know he's working with Okasian oppa's mixtape," said Hana.

"How did you know that?" he asked throwing a pillow at her.

"I just know," said Hana sticking her tongue out at him then throwing the same pillow back at him.

"Do you and Gaka talk to each other?" asked Wikiyoung.

"Nae. SNS. He's a really nice guy," smiled Hana hugging a pillow.

"I haven't talked to him yet," said Keith.

"You've only been back here for a week. Of course you haven't talked to him yet," laughed Wikiyoung.

"Hey. Have you had breakfast yet?" asked Jean.

"Not yet," answered G2 pouting.

"Let's order something and just have it delivered here," offered Jean.

"Fast food? Any suggestions?" asked Reddy.

"Oh. I have one! Do you have a laptop or something? So we can look at the food," asked G2.

"Yeah. Here," said Hana standing up and walking to the table between Paloalto and Reddy. She opened her laptop and turned it on. "Hey. Since you guys are here, can I at least have a short interview with the Cohort members? Then maybe with Wikiyoung?" she asked looking back at them.

"Sure. Keith's been so excited to talk to you, you know," said Playstar with a smile.

"That's nice," smiled Hana blushing a bit.

"We just need to do it fast. We're meeting Buckwilds later this lunch," said Jean getting her phone and connecting to the hotel wifi.

"You know them right? I'm so excited," Hana told Paloalto. "Nae. Fana, Wegun, JTong, Psycoban, Lil Boi, Hanhae and Vida Loca," said Paloalto.

"But let's eat first, please? I am honestly hungry," said Keith flopping himself on Hana's bed. "Why do girls always have soft beds?" he asked making himself comfortable on the sheets.

"Get out of the way. I'm lying down, too," said Reddy standing from his seat and pushing Keith aside to lie down himself.

"Did you come here to sleep? Or talk?" asked Jean laughing to herself.

"Both. And to eat," answered Keith. "Wake me up when the food's arrived, okay?" he said closing his eyes.

"G2 oppa. What did you want to look at?" asked Hana as she opened a browser taking the chair Reddy left.

"Please. Just call me Kevin," said G2 in English as he got off the couch to approach Hana.

Paloalto looked at her laptop and smiled. "Look at her desktop wallpaper. It's Keith," he laughed.

"Really?" said G2 looking over Hana's shoulder.

"Did you just say my name?" said Keith sitting on the bed.

"Aish. Papa Palo," said Hana giggling and hitting Paloalto's arm lightly.

"It's been like that for 2 months now," said Jean as she fought with Okasian to get her phone back. "Give me that, oppa!"

"I was just gonna look at your wallpaper," smirked Okasian as he stood on the bed and reached high with his arms, the phone in his hand.

Keith and Reddy got up from the bed and looked over Hana's shoulder to look. "It is Donghyun. From your FILA CF," said Reddy.

"But why am I with Seungjae there?!" asked Keith pointing on the laptop screen, straight at Han Seungjae's s. "It should just be me," he laughed.

"I like Seungjae, too. And please," said Hana taking Keith's hand and pushing it away from the screen. "Don't touch his s!" she giggled.

"Have you met him?" asked Wikiyoung.

"Nae. Yesterday," answered Hana. "He's amazing, beautiful and nice."

"Come on guys. I'm hungry. Leave me and Hana alone to make the order," said G2 rubbing his stomach.

"You heard the food master," said Paloalto raising his shoulders.

"GUYS! LOOK! Jean's wallpaper is Paloalto hyung!" shouted Okasian as he jumped off the bed.

"OPPA!" screamed Jean grabbing the sleeve of his jacket.