= 34 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"I told you we're fine," said Hana as she hit Keith's arm.

They entered the hotel and walked to the elevators up to their room. Okasian and Keith took them back after their lunch with Buckwilds.

"Keith just wanted to be sure that you girls are okay," said Okasian finishing his ice cream cone.

"So how was meeting Buckwilds?" asked Keith.

"It was amazing! It's a shame you didn't want to come with us," said Jean.

"I'm not in good terms with anyone from that crew, remember?" sad Keith.

"That's because you were really at fault," said Hana as she stepped on the elevator going up, the three following her.

"Hey. I was serious when I said Cohort only fit my style," reacted Keith.

"But you saying rap in Korea ?!" said Jean raising an eyebrow.

"Okay. That was wrong. But that was from my perspective. You get me right?!" Keith asked Hana.

"It because for you, you weren't popular and trap was your thing," said Hana. "But everyone has their style and they live up to that and they don't say the rap scene here . Because everyone is in it. Even you. If the rap scene here , then you must, too," said Hana looking at him with a smirk.

"Did you just diss me?" asked Keith when the elevator opened and they stepped out. But Hana didn't answer.

"Hana does have a point. That was the same thing Palo hyung was telling you," said Okasian.

"You should try and talk to them. Buckwilds are all cool," said Hana as she looked back at Keith, smiling. She walked over to their room, pulling the hotel keys from her pocket.

"Tomorrow, we don't have anything to do. Maybe you want to give us a tour around the city?" asked Jean.

"Sure. Let's go to Hi Lite. Then, we can meet Dean," said Keith.

"Oh. I want to meet Dean," said Jean clasping her hands together.

"Isn't he busy doing songs with Crush and Zico?" asked Hana.

"Yeah. But he's my homie. We get together whenever," Keith answered.

The door opened and Hana already stepped inside when someone called her name. She looked back outside and saw Simon D, Jay Park and Gray walking towards them.

"Papa Ssam," said Hana waving her hands. She ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"There's my baby girl," he said hugging her tight. "How was your morning?" he asked.

"Uhm.. It was great," said Hana with a smile as she released him.

"How come you're with these freaks?" asked Jay as he greeted Okasian.

"We're taking them to the dark side," grinned Okasian.

"Whatever," said Jean as she rolled her eyes at Okasian. "Hi Gray-ssi," smiled Jean walking inside the room.

Keith saw Gray smile at Jean then at Hana. She just stared at him while Simon D greeted Okasian. The two were just looking at each other. "Are you two gonna stare at each other all day or what?" he asked.

"Oh. No," said Hana. "I was waiting for him to greet me first," she smiled taking Keith's arm.

"Yo," said Gray raising a hand.

"Why don't we go inside first?" said Jay following Jean inside their room. Hana and Keith followed with Simon D behind them.

"It's my second time in a girl's hotel room," said Simon D with a smirk.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" Gray asked Okasian as they stepped inside and closed the door behind them.

"Cohort visited them this morning here. Had breakfast. We took them to their lunch with Buckwikds. Fetched them and here we are," answered Okasian coolly.

"You were here this morning? Who else were with you?" asked Gray.

"You have a lot of questions, eh?" answered Okasian in English as he sat on a chair.

Hana and Jean sat on the bed while Hana put her bag down, taking the albums Buckwilds gave to her.

"What did you say?" asked Jay in English looking at Okasian and Gray talking to each other.

"Gray here was asking who we were with this morning. Me, Donghyun, Kevin, Bryan, Wikiyoung, Reddy and Paloalto hyung," answered Okasian. "You don't need to get jealous of me, Gray hyung. I don't like Hana," he smirked in a mocking way.

"Shut up," said Gray almost whispering.

"Did you call me, oppa?" said Hana looking at Okasian.

"Sort of," he answered in English. He stood up and walked to Hana's bed, lying down. "I said you and Keith are starting to look cute together," he said smirking.

Hana looked at him and pouted looking back at her albums. Keith was on the couch with Simon D and scoffed at his hyung's statement. "I am not cute," he said.

"What are you three doing here, by the way?" asked Jean as she removed her jacket.

"Well, we were wondering if you girls were free," asked Jay.

"Well, we are," said Jean. "Sort of."

"We invited them to see Hi Lite," said Keith sitting on Jean's bed across Hana.

"Nae. I want to see Papa Palo," smiled Hana.

"No. You can't. You're going with us," said Simon D standing up.

"Where are we going?" asked Hana.

"We're going to a party. And I know you're gonna say yes when I say who's party it is," said Jay proudly.

"No, man. We got our little trip planned out. They're coming with us," said Okasian standing up.

"They're coming with us. And besides, it's possible you guys from Cohort are gonna be there, too," said Gray.

"Wait. We haven't even agreed on going with you," said Jean putting a hand on her waist.

"My words are as good as rules, babe," said Simon D smirking at her.

"What party are you even talking about?" asked Okasian. But then, his phone rang and he answered it. "Shut up. It's Oscar hyung," he said walking to the rooms balcony door to talk a little more privately.

Hana looked at Jay to ask. But Gray was right behind him so she avoided his stare. She put her bag down and sat on the bed. "What party are you talking about?" she asked looking at Simon D.

Gray sat on the same bed and sighed. "It's Xin's party," he answered making Hana look at him with wide eyes.

"Xin?! Did you just say Xin?!" said Jean putting her hands on Keith's shoulders leaning against it. "Xin?! Like Yang Seungho?! Of YG?!"

"Yeah. Who else?" smiled Jay.

Hana stood up and said as calmly as she could, "Why didn't you tell us?! Oh ! I wanna go!" She turned to face the wall and shrieked at herself.

Jean was so happy she hugged Keith from behind and screamed near his ear. "Aish. Noona! Not beside my ear," he said holding her arms and pushing them away.

"So you wanna go with us?" said Simon D with his hands out.

Hana looked back at him and pouted. She flopped to the bed and said, "But we don't have dresses. We never packed anything like that."

"Not even a pair of good shoes," said Jean as she let Keith go.

The boy stood up and moved over to Hana's bed. He put an arm around her shoulder and pouted along with her. "You can wear anything there. It's a YG party. No one cares," he said.

"Actually, we care," said Gray as he mpved away from the two and stood up. He was irritated that Keith was getting along with Hana. Why should she be so popular with the boys?

"Don't worry girls. We've got you covered. This noght is gonna be your best night ever," said Jay proudly.

Okasian got off the phone and smiled. Everyone then looked at him. He approached Simon D and put a hand on his shoulder. "Well, guess what?" he said. But no one answered. "What?! You guys just gonna stare at me?! I may want an answer, you know," he said getting on Jean's bed and standing on it.

"What is it?" said Keith.

"Cohort's going to a party, too," said Okasian.

"Really? A show?" said Jay.

"No. Xin's party," said Okasian.