= 63 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Hana spent the night talking to almost everyone and taking selcas or group photos. She was able to take photos with her favorites from the first season of SMTM, Loco, Jin Dotgae and Takeone. Most of the guys from SMTM 2 were there so she took a group photo with them as well: Wutan, Dindin, SoulDive, JKyun, Zizo, Swings, Mad Clown, Nucksal and Kanto. The SMTM 3 crews were complete though: Iron, Giriboy, Cjamm, Bobby, B.I, Toy, Olltii, Jidam, Nash, Vasco and Chamane.

Hana had a one-on-one chat with SoulDive which caused everyone to tease Nuck because Hana was very vocal of having an ahjussi crush on him. She also was proud enough to say that she once dreamed of getting married to Sims. "He is such a handsome guy," she said making the guy blush.

She was also made to gather with rappers from the same birth year as herself: Supreme Boi, Marvel J, Kyum2, Kanto, Sik-K and One. Sik-K suggested they do a crew of their own, of people from the 94-line. Hana was hesitant to agree to it since she knew she wouldn't be the crew too much. The boys eventually agreed but would think of a name later on.

She was able to take selcas with some of her favorite vocal artists as well: Rico, Newday, VEN, Samuel Seo, D.Meanor, Sanchez, Roydo, Satbyeol, Boni and Babylon.

She was later pulled to meet the people from Amoeba Culture. fell open whe she saw Primary and Yankie at the party. "I always wanted to get an interview from you," she mentioned to Yankie. They agreed to do it some other time.

She hasn't spent too much time with Ameoba when Zito pulled Hana from the group and led her to one of the tables below where Bulhandang was. The first person she saw was MC Meta. She immediately hugged him.

"I thought you were still in Japan," she said.

"I came back this afternoon. Then they tols me about this party. I wouldn't have missed this," he answered patting her head. "So, this is what you look like in person," he said looking straight into her eyes.

Hana just nodded, smiling at the person she treated like a father already. She saw Eluphant looking at them and she had an idea in mind. She held an arm from both if them and said, "Minos-ssi, Kebee-ssi. Could we take a photo please?"

"Sure, of course," agreed Kebee.

"Us and Soul Company? Please?" she pleaded.

The two looked at each other then smiled. They both stood up and pulled Hana to follow them to the stage. Minos took the mic from Newday who was singing with Hanhae for his song "Over Action". "Calling Soul Company... We got a photoshoot with Hana," announced Minos.

Later enough, they were all there: Eluphant, The Quiett, Mad Clown, Fana, Crucial Star, Ddolbae, Jerry.K, Rhyme-A, G.Slow, Pento, Dopsh, Vida Loca, Prima Vista, Wegun, Loptimist and Celma. Hana stood in between Celma and Fana. After 5 years, one of her dreams just came true, to see Soul Company all together on stage again.

All the other rappers realized what was going on and soon shouts were heard insisting that they perform at least one song all together. Hana even saw Young Jay and Simba Zhawadi shouting "Soul Company forever" near the bars. Everyone was going crazy and excited. Hana went down the stage to leave the group to talk. She stayed close to Loco, Nash, Loben, ex8er, BeWhy, Kirin and Code Kunst.

"Show them kids what you got!" shouted Swings.

"I'm a fan of yours, Minos hyung!" screamed i11evn.

"Is this really happening?!" exclaimed SleeQ who was already jumping like a kid in excitement.

"I can't believe this is happening," Code Kunst said.

"I remember begging my mom to let me watch their last concert in 2011. That was the most memorable day for me as a fan," said BeWhy.

"You're lucky to be here, Hana-ssi," said Loben.

"I am!" she answered.

"We actually have her to thank for this moment," said ex8er.

"If it wasn't for you asking for a photo from them, they wouldn't even stand all together again," said Nash.

"This brings back memories," said Loco.

"I LOVE YOU MAD CLOWN HYUNG!" everyone heard Kidoh shout and eventually started laughing.

"I love you, too," answered Mad Clown laughing to himself.

"Okay. Since we're all here anyway," said Minos.

"And because you all asked for it," laughed The Quiett.

"Let's do one song from Soul Company then," said Kebee handing out mics to  the others on stage. "I think Wegun and Ddolbae can do the turntable for us," he continued.

"Soul Company. We still a team!" shouted Crucial Star.

The beat to one of their most famous songs finally dropped and everyone went crazy. It's been years since the Korean Hiphop's most legendary label has performed for a crowd and it thrilled everyone seeing it happen tonight. They are performing for their fellow rappers but most of these people were also their fans since back then. It was a sight to behold.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

If you're a Korean Hiphop fan and you don't know anything about Soul Company, well, you better think again. You have got to know them because most probably, your current favorite rappers were also fans of the people from that label. you can start by reading on them (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_Company)

They are legends. And even though they all belong to different labels now, I know a lot of fans still wish they would do another show, performance, song or whatever all together again. I really hope so. ;~;

 

Anyway... I already wanted to share to you this new fanfic I'm working on. This is dedicated to the Korean Rock band, THE KOXX (who I totally am in love with right now. Please please give it a read. I would appreciate any of your reactions, suggestions, negative comments or whatever, XD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1092796/it-was-all-worth-it-epikhigh-ygfamily-koxx-thekoxx