= 22 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"I'm sorry, oppa."

"You know I don't like it when you're touched like that. Why did ithave to happen?"

"I'm sorry. We were talking and I don't know. I thought he was drunk so I just let him be. He wasn't doing anything wrong. I tried to push myself away but..."

"Why did you let him do it?"

"I-I just didn't know what to do."

"Do you like him?"

"What?"

"Do you like Gray, Hana?"

She did not expect that question. She looked at Debi but avoided it afterwards. She looked away, to the road. They went out of the club when the tension subsided. Debi explained their friendship to AOMG. Hana talked to Cohort, especially those who called her a . She didn't take it too seriously but Okasian apologized like his life depended on it. Debi pulled her outside to talk, other than the reason being that the whole room was starting to smell like death.

"I don't know," she answered after a while.

Debi stood up from the gutter and dusted his pants off. "Hana. I don't have anything wrong with you liking any of them," he said turning around to face her. "But you gotta think about it seriously. I know you're not stupid to know what I mean. I'm just reminding you."

"What if I do fall for him?" she asked.

"Is there a chance?" he asked.

"Maybe? I don't... I don't know," said Hana looking down on the ground.

"Look. I don't know what to say either, Hana. But you're a big girl now. I am at no position to tell you what you have to do. I have no right to interfere with your feelings. But I will say this."

Debi stepped closer and took her hand in both of his. He looked at her with love and care.Hana felt his warmness and looked up to meet his eyes.

"Whatever happens, no matter who you choose to love, I will support you. I will continue to love you. As long as you let me meet and talk to him, I'll be fine. As long as they love you deeper than how I adore you, there won't be a problem. They'll have to walk over my dead body before they can hurt you. We don't see each other often but that's how much I love you. Remember that."

"We've never had the chance to talk like this before," said Hana removing her hands from his. She hugged him and said, "Thank you. I love you, too."

Debi returned her embrace and made sure she wouldn't let go yet. "I'm sorry if I messed up your first show," he said.

"Ani, oppa. It's fine. I saw everyone perform except Illionaire. But I was able to talk to them earlier. I'm fine with that," she said with a smile.

"And Hana, if you do happen to end up with any of them. Anyone. Please don't do skinship in front of me," said Debi with a smirk.

"Won't happen, oppa," she said hugging him again.

Inside, Jean was squandered with questions from AOMG.

"Why didn't you tell us you were friends with ODB?" said Elo.

"We did tell you we interviewed them right?" said Jean.

"Since when have they been friends like that?" asked Jay.

"Since Hana was 13 or 14, I think. It''s been a while," she answered.

"Wow," said Loco.

"Look. The two are friends and are inseparable. You mess with one of them and the other's gonna blow. They love each other that much," said Jean.

Owen approached the group and said, "Jean. Hana said you should go."

"Okay," she agreed standing up.

"Wait. I still have to talk to Hana," said Gray standing up.

"Nah, man," said Owen with his hand out. "Someone else wants to talk to you. And it's not Hana," he said as he followed Jean outside.

Paloalto, Owen and Debi went inside after a while. The show was already over and everyone were just finishing their last shots before leaving. Illionaire already left. Debi then approached Gray.

"Wanna go somewhere else? Walk? Drink some more?" asked Debi.

"That sounded so gay," said Uglyduck with a laugh.

"I'm serious," said Debi glaring at him.

"Oh. Sorry," said Uglyduck with his hands up.

"I'm good with the drinks I've had," answered Gray. "But a little walk won't be too bad," he said standing up.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Sorry for the short updates.

I hope there are Cohort fans here because I'm planning to add them on the next chapters!!! Wait for that! :D