= 15 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"You've talked to her already?" asked Simo.

"They have," said Crush pointing at the 3 members of AOMG.

"Oh. Yeah. She told me she'll interview you guys," said Simo.

"We turn left here?" asked Zion.T as he steered the wheel.

"Nae. Haven't you ever been to Goodneck?" asked Simo.

"No," answered Loco. "How did you and Hana talk?" he asked Simo.

"Facebook and Instagram. She added me, I followed her. She said she follows my work. We chat. She's pretty nice. Always asks how I am. I treat her like a sister actually," explained Simo. "Is she as beautiful as her photos?"

"Even better," said Loco smiling.

"And is that why Gray liked her?" smirked Simo.

"Don't even tell her," warned Gray. "I've already had to much teasing this morning."

They parked in front of the bar. It was morning and not a lot of people were already bustling around Hongdae, especially not at Goodneck. They got off and fixed themselves. Simo first went down the stairs, the others following suit. He looked through the door to the bar and saw two girls sitting at the bench. Gray and the others just looked at him as he went inside.

"Hana Kim?" Simo said as he walked closer to the bench. Hana tilted her head to get a clearer look at him. "It's me, Simo Kim," he said in English, smiling widely showing his teeth.

"Oh. You are!" cheered Hana. She quickly got up and hugged Simo tightly. "It's so nice to finally see you!" she said.

Simo was surprised by her sudden action but soon was patting her head with a huge smile. "It's nice to finally meet you, too. It feels like a dream.How was your morning?" he asked when Hana finally let go of him.

"It was amazing! I finally got the chance to talk to Paloalto! You know how much I love him. We've also met AOMG. Oppa, I wish you were there," said Hana. "By the way, this is my bestfriend, Jean," she said introducing them to each other.

Simo shook her hand. "Two very beautiful friends together visiting Korea and now interviewing me. I feel so special," he laughed.

"Ah. That's too much," said Jean.

"So, are you liking the place?" asked Simo pertaining to the bar they were in.

"So much. I never thought it would be this cool," said Jean.

"She's been hypnotized," laughed Hana. "Do you want to start the interview now, oppa?" she asked.

"Sure. But there's no need to rush. And if I can ask...," he said. "I invited some friends to this interview. I hope it's fine."

Hana and Jean looked at each other. "Uhm... Sure... Of course! That would be just fine," said Hana.

"Great!" smiled Simo. He glanced at the door and called, "You can come in now."

Hana went to Simo's side and held onto his arms. Jean stayed near her. Both of the girls' jaws dropped when they saw the first person to walk into the pub.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Crush-imnida," the man said as he walked in.

The bestfriend's jaws dropped to the floor and they couldn't believe it. "Oh my gosh. It is Crush!" screamed Hana burying her head against Simo's back. Jean jumped repeatedly. Both of them tried their best not to scream frantically.

"Woah! Take it easy, girls," laughed Simo as he tried to pull Hana from his back. "I have one more friend with us. You have to look," he said.

Hana covered with one hand to avoid herself from screaming any louder. One more person came in and both girls felt like they could break down at any minute.

"Hello. I'm Zion.T," he introduced with a bow.

"WAAAH! SIMO OPPA!" squeeled Hana as she hugged him again. This time, even tighter.

Simo laughed seeing how his friend became so happy and unconsciously cute as she fangirled over the two men that appeared in their midst. "Are you happy?" he asked grabbing Hana's shoulders and gently pushing her away from him. Hana just looked at him with almost tears in her eyes.

"Are you crazy?! Of course, we are!" answered Jean.

Hana finally let go of Simo and hugged Jean before bowing to the two men in front of her. "I'm so sorry. We just... We just really love both of you so much," she said with a bow. Jean did the same thing.

"It's nothing," said Crush amused at how cute the girls appeared as they talked. "We're glad to meet you," he smiled.

The girls introduced themselves and shook hands. They invited the two to sit but they said they had other friends with them, too. Hana and Jean was once again excited but decided not to get too giddy like they did earlier. It was embarassing. They sat back down as they waited.

Crush went out and came back with his hand grabbing onto someone else's.

"Elo oppa?" said Jean as he appeared. He only smiled back at her.

"Don't tell me...," Hana started.

But then Loco jumped inside with his arms stretched out saying, "Tadah!" Gray followed him inside with a simple wave and "Hello". Hana felt her cheeks burn as she looked at him. She knew he was staring back at her, too. Their exchange last night through Twitter flashed through Hana's head again.

"Of course. VV:D Crew. What a surprise," said Jean shaking her head.

"You guys are always together. We should've known," Hana said.

"Did you miss us?" asked Elo sitting across Jean.

"Never," said Jean sticking her tongue out.

"Don't you like them?" asked Simo who now sat beside Hana.

"We do. We just thought it would be someone else with you," said Hana pouting.

"Like who? Rockbottom?" asked Simo. Hana nodded. "You'll meet them soon. Don't worry," he assured.

"Why are you two so close?" Zion.T asked pointing to the gap between them which was only centimeters away.

"I told you. We chatted," answered Simo. "She could've told me everything about herself if she wanted to."

"That's because you have so much questions for me," said Hana.

"You had more questions for me," answered Simo with a laugh.

"But you don't answer them directly," pouted Hana.

"So... How was meeting Crush?" Gray asked looking straight at Hana with a smile, changing the topic so she would stop talking to Simo.

"Amazing," she said almost in a whisper avoiding eye contact with Crush.

"I didn't know Gray had beautiful friends like you," smirked Zion.T.

"Friends? We've only known him since yesterday," laughed Jean.

"So...," Hana said. "Who planned this?"

"Planned what?" asked Gray.

"This? You guys being here," she said.

VV:D Crew looked at each other and was obviously looking for an answer. Simo, thankfully, saved them.

"It just happened. I knew Crush and Zion.T were free so I invited them. They invited those other jerks," laughed Simo pointing at VVD.

"You have to thank Simo for this, Hana," smiled Loco.

"Thank Simo for taking 3 jerks to this interview? Wow," laughed Jean.

Hana looked at Simo and smiled before hugging his arm. "Thank you!" she said.

Zion.T cleared his throat and got everyone's attention. "Are we going to start now? I thought we could go around if we finish early," he said.

"Oh. Sure," said Hana letting go of Simo and reaching for her notebook from her bag. "We can start now," she smiled.