= 67 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Thanks guys," smiled Hana as she reached the paper bag from Dindin, putting it inside the car trunk.

"I have one more gift for you," said Wutan taking out a big paper bag with a large purple ribbon.

Hana untied it. Wutan gave her a big stuffed brown bear saying that whenever she misses him or needed a hug, the bear would be there for her. She was so touched and gave him a hug. Wutan gave it back, hugging her even tighter. "I'll miss you bearhug oppa!" she said.

Crush agreed to go with Gray to their hotel and bring the girls upstairs. The others already went back down to Secret Society. Crush sat in front with Gray. Hana sat beside Jean. Crush looked at the back seat and saw the flowers Gray gave Hana earlier.

"So, that's your gift for her," teased Crush with a wide smile.

"Shut up," said Gray grinning to himself.

They arrived at the hotel and the first thing Crush did was bring Jean upstairs. Gray called some of the bell boys to help them bring the gifts upstairs. Four men came to help them and luckily were able to bring most of the gifts. The ones left in the car are the flowers from Gray, Wutan's bear, the paper bag containing the jackets from ADV, XVOI and Vismajor. Gray carried 2 paper bags as well. One was a heap of albums and the other containing the AOMG shirts they gave her.

"How are you supposed to bring all of these home?" asked Gray.

"Papa Palo already told me he'll pass by here first thing in the morning to have them shipped to the Philippines. I can't bring everything. But I'm surely going to take this bear with me on the plane," she said hugging Wutan's gift.

"What about the book I gave you?" asked Gray.

"Of course, I'll bring that with me. Thank you," smiled Hana walking into the hotel straight to the elevator.

They didn't talk until they both arrived at their hotel room whose door was open. They could hear Crush giving instructions to the bell boys.

"You can put the paper bags on the floor. Thank you," said Crush.

All of the things were accounted for. Gray reached for his pocket and gave the men 2 dollars each, thanking them. Once they were out, Hana flopped onto the bed. Jean was already in hers, .

"You gotta watch it before she throws up on the bed," said Crush taking a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. "Mind if I smoke in here?" he asked. Hana shook her head. "Okay," he huffed. "I'll go down now then. You following hyung?" he asked Gray.

"Yeah. Give me 5 minutes," he answered standing up, walking to the hotel room's balcony.

"See you downstairs. And Hana," he said as the girl stood up, arms around her body. "I hopo to see you again. It was a pleasure."

Hana hugged him and said, "It was nice knowing you, too, and yes. I do hope we see each other. Thank you." Crush let go and bid goodbye as he walked out of the room. Hana waited for the door to close before following Gray to the balcony. "Aren't you going home yet?" she asked.

"Soon," he answered. He reached for her hand and slowly made her walk closer to him. He put her left hand on his shoulder as he reached for her waist, pulling her even closer. "Only a few hours left until you leave," he said.

"And I'm excited," smiled Hana.

"Why?"

"Because I have a lot of stories to tell my family, my brother, my friends, my blog readers. They deserve to know what happened with my trip."

"Will you tell about us?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Do you want me to?"

"Not yet."

"All right. Then I won't."

"But with your family, I'm cool with it."

"Great. Because I was already thinking on how to introduce you to my mom."

"I was thinking the same thing. My sister would love you."

"I'm already excited."

"I'll miss you, Hana."

"I'll miss you, too, oppa. So much."

Hana traced Gray's jaw until her thumb reached his lips. She rubbed it against his bottom lip and whispered, "Could you give me just one more? Please?"

Gray's lips formed into a grin. "As long as you want," he said leaning forward, catching Hana's lips with his own. It was their last moment together and he couldn't miss it for the world. They exchanged long, soft kisses, the most they could do until they meet again. Tomorrow can wait. All that matters is now.

Hana heard shuffling from the bed inside but didn't care. She reached for Gray's face wanting to feel him more but she suddenly stopped, eyes wide open. With her still in his arms, Hana turned her head to watch. 

"If you want to have , please not here," a drunk Jean said from behind them. She stood up and walked over to the bathroom aimlessly.

"I love your bestfriend," whispered Gray in her ears.

Hana faced her lover again and gave his lips another peck. "You better go. Crush is waiting for you, remember?" she said taking his arms off of her waist.

She walked with Gray to the door. They heard Jean throwing up in the bathroom. "I'm going to have to clean that up before I sleep," Hana told herself.

As Gray stepped outside, he grabbed a hold on Hana's arm and faced her, the door still open. "Say it one more time to me, Hana, that you love me," he said in his sweetest and calmest voice. "Because I love you so much."

She smiled and looked straight into his eyes. "I love you."

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =
 

This is it!! This was the moment I've been waiting for!!! A few chaptrs away until the great end.! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH,!!!! And I will make sure that all of us will be enjoying it.! Actually, I even think that if Gray, or anyone from AOMG reads this, they would also be happy. XD hahaha! Wishful thinking!

For everyone that stayed with me until the end (and even to our new readers) thank you so much for the support! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 <3 <3