= 2 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Uglyduck came out of Gray's studio and wiped his hand across his face. Jay saw this and didn't leave it unnoticed. "You all right? You look like you went bankrupt or something," he asked.

"It's Gray hyung. He really isn't in the mood today. You should see him in there. His aura is contagious," Uglyduck said pointing to the door.

Jay looked at Chacha and both stood up, walking towards the studio. He opened it and a sulking Gray, who's hands were covering his face, welcomed them. "Hey, what's up?," asked ChaCha.

"Man, it looks like a disaster in here," said Jay scanning the room with pieces of paper on the small table in the center of the room and all over the floor. There were cans of cola on the desk, too. "Haven't you had sleep yet?" he continued to interrogate.

"I've been in here since last night. And nothing's getting in my head," answered the man on the seat who has obvious dark circles around his face already.

"Aish. You wouldn't be able to finish anything in this state," said Jay matter-of-factly. "Come on. Get up and go home. Fix yourself and get some rest. You can take the day off tomorrow."

"Yeah. I think I need some time off," Gray answered. "Let me clean up first."

"No," said Jay stopping him from carrying the bottles off the desk. "We'll handle this. Just go"

Gray looked at him, his eyes wondering then nodded his thanks. He picked his bag up and went out of the room. Uglyduck, Simon D and Loco were there on the couch staring at him. "You going home?" asked Simon D. The other boys appeared at the lobby and looked.

"Nae," nodded Gray walking towards the office entrance, uninterested with anything they have to say.

Jay hurried out of the studio and stopped Gray from walking any farther. "Oh. Sorry. Wait. I have to tell everyone something," he said.

Everyone was soon out of their rooms and gathered around the couch for a quick meeting. Jay was standing in front of them, Gray near his right, who was starting to lose his patience. All he wanted to do was go home.

"I just wanted to say that I want you all to turn down any other offers for a show or whatever this weekend. We're doing the interview with those bloggers on Friday," he answered.

Gray felt his heart beat suddenly faster. He wanted to talk but Loco immediately stood up and smiled saying, "With Hana Kim?! We're going to meet her?"

"Yes, we're doing the interview. It wouldn't be too bad, right? She's kinda cool. I checked her blog and she doesn't look too biased. She actually writes her articles good," explained their boss.

"Why should we cancel all schedules that weekend if we're only going to meet on Friday?" asked Elo.

"Because...," said Simon D standing right beside his co-CEO. "Jay here, wants to act as a host to her once she arrives in Korea," he continued.

"You know, bring them places. Shop with them. Those kind of . If she thinks of interviewing someone else, then we can help her," said Jay.

"Aren't we gonna be like babysitters?" smiled Pumkin.

"I don't think so. But is that something we should worry about?" smiled Jay.

"I'm cool with everything. I want to meet her," said Loco with his hand up.

"Me, too," said Elo.

"Yeah. It wouldn't hurt to have someone else in here who can speak English," said ChaCha laughing with Hep.

Everyone ended agreeing and went back to their own work. Gray was about to go out when Jay stopped him again.

"Go get some good rest, hyung. You don't want to look stressed in front of the ladies when they get here," said his boss with a smirk.

Gray only managed to smile at Jay. Once he was out of the office, he felt his lips form a very wide smile and his cheeks burn. He rested his back on the door and huffed. Hana Kim is coming to Korea soon and he was excited. What would she look like in person? He shook the thought out of his head and went home.