= 42 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"That girl with Jay Park was something, don't you think?" said CL.

"I think I saw her dance with Gray-ssi," said Mino.

"They said Gray had a thing for her," said Xin.

"Really? How old is she?" asked Bom.

"I don't know. I didn't ask," answered Xin with raised shoulders.

'Hey. Look at who's approaching," said Taeyang pointing behind them.

Jay was walking towards them with AOMG and the two girls they were with. Bigbang, 2ne1, Epik High and WINNER all greeted them. The two girls just stayed behind and smiled when someone would notice them. When they were done, Jay pushed Hana towards the center and introduced her.

"Please meet our talented friend, Kim Hana, the one I sang with earlier," said Jay with a very proud smile."Isn't she beautiful?"

"You sound like a talent scout, Jay oppa," smiled CL.

"I should be," he answered. He pushed Jean besides Hana and introduced her, too. "And this is her bestfriend. The very fun Yu Jean."

The two girls bowed and said hello. They both were speechless. They haven't told AOMG yet but they were also big YG fans. Standing right in front of four of the label's biggest names was no joke.

"Why do you both look so stiff?" asked Simon D from behind them.

Jean looked back at Simon D and smiled. "We're fine," she said.

But Hana suddenly turned around and went to Simon D. Everyone else was looking at her. He was about to ask her something when she hugged him, burying her head in his chest. "Papa. I just saw Kang Seungyoon. Please. Is this real?" she said almost in tears.

"Did she say Kang Seungyoon?" said Jay.

"Nae. Is she your favorite, baby girl?" asked Simon D taking her face in his hands. She nodded and brought herself back to hug him.

"Aww.. She's a fan of yours, dongsaenggie," said Dara patting Seungyoon who was smiling.

"I'm sorry about that," said Jean. "Me and Hana.. We're just big fans of YG and its artists. I personally love Bigbang. Hana loves Epik High."

"Then why is she crying because of Kang Seungyoon-ssi?" asked TOP.

"We've seen Kang Seungyoon since Superstar K and Seungyoon has always been her favorite," explained Jean.

"I feel so honored. Thank you. And please don't cry," said Kang Seungyoon taking a step closer to Simon D, wanting to comfort Hana.

She let go of Simon D and breathed deeply. "I wasn't crying. I was just so overwhelmed by the moment. I had to tell myself that I wasn't dreaming," she said giving Seungyoon a smile.

"This is real, Hana-ssi. Don't worry," said GDragon.

The two girls had a good long time talking to the artists of YG. She has mentioned her blog to Epik High and they agreed to do an interview tomorrow. As much as Hana wanted to engage in an interview with Mino alone, he said it would be better if she did it woth Royalclass. It made her equally excited but sad because Taewoon is in America that week.

AOMG stayed close to the group. Cohort approached them as well and joined in the conversations. Gray stayed far from Hana. What they talked about hurt him. He's asked her again and still got an answer that gave nothing, not even a hint of her feelings for him. Maybe he should just stop dreaming about her. Maybe he should just accept that all of this won't last.

"Maybe it's just a crush, hyung," Elo told him after he told his fellow VVD members.

"Don't take everything too seriously, hyung. Hana is still young and maybe she just isn't thinking about love. Don't feel bad about her," reassured Loco.

He's not mad. Definitely not with Hana. "I just feel sad. There's only 2 days left and I feel like I'm pushing her away from me," he told them.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Hi everyone.! I AM BACK.!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.!!!!!!!! XD 

I just had a new phone and I had back up all my files and start working on the story again. It's gonna be a while until I get used to the  new phone though. XD But anyway..

I'm sorry to have kept you guys waiting for so long. Why am I making this story so sad?! urgh. ;~; 

Have you guys watched Zion.T's performance at MAMA 2015?! It was jsut amazing.! And when they took the Best Collaboration Unit award with Crush. HYEONGSEOP WAS SO CUTE.!!!!!!!!!!! I can imagine Gray, Loco and Elo, giving him fake kisses the moment they went home from Hong Kong. That was so precious. <3