= 71 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me
 

"Look, bestie. Your boyfriend just posted a photo on Instagram," Jean said tapping on Hana's arm.

"Urgh. Jean, I'm finishing this article about Verbal Jint's new album. I'll look at it later," said Hana obviously annoyed.

"Hana. You have to see this. That article can wait," insisted Jean.

Hana raised her head from looking down on her laptop. They were still 3 hours away from the Philippines and she knew she wouldn't have time to finish 3 articles before they taxi and travel another hour to a presscon. She huffed then looked at Jean's direction.

"What is it?" she asked.

Jean moved her hand and showed her phone to Hana. "Here," she said.

"Something special and I'm excited. #bigthanks #Philippines"

Those were the captions on a photo of flowers shared by Gray.

Hana looked at Jean. The moment her bestfriend looked back at her, Hana raised an eyebrow. "What?!" Jean exclaimed.

"You made me look at some flowers Sunghwa received?! I cannot believe you Jean!" she said in defeat.

"What?! They're special. Look. They're violet and white, your favorite colors. What if they're for you?" said Jean.

"Well, thanks if it is. No thanks if it isn't," she said going back to her laptop.

"Do you miss him?" asked Jean teasingly.

"Of course, I do," said Hana finally smiling. "Do you miss Code Kunst oppa?" she asked looking at her with a smile.

"Of course, I do. I'm going back to Korea after AOMG's concert. You going with me?" asked Jean.

"I don't know yet. Gray said he wanted to stay in the Philippines for a while. And I need to go to London for the Royalclass concert there. Then there's the show at Singapore with Illionaire," answered Hana.

"Will you be going to the AOMG show in China?" asked Jean.

"Yes. I'm going to be at each one," she answered in glee.

"Urgh. If only I wasn't needed at Indonesia. Have you heard about that cafe my mom franchised there? It's going to open on November. I was hoping you'd be there," said Jean.

"Give me the date so I can schedule it. There aren't much overseas shows by then. At least, not yet," answered Hana.

"Wait. Isn't Young Lion and the gang gonna be at the US, too?" asked Jean.

"Yup. October. I'm gonna be there. That's their first show overseas and I can't miss it," answered Hana.

Hana went back to finishing her articles. She was now finishing her review on the Spam 'N Eggs show with Far East Movement, Dumbfoundead, DDNDMVMT and Cohort. Actually, Cohort and DFD were on the plane with them to the Philippines. They didn't have activities after so they decided to have a vacation.

Okasian and Keith were on the seats next to their row. They were kneeling on them looking at their hyungs in conversation. Okasian called Jean and told her to exchange seats with Keith for a while.

Jean stood up. Keith immediately took Jean's seat and leaned his head on Hana's shoulder with a smile.

"What were you guys talking about?" asked Hana.

"None of your business," answered Keith with sass.

"Wow. Okay. You said so Mr. Bigshot. I just thought that it was kinda serious. Even Papa Palo joined your conversation," said Hana.

"Jealous that you aren't?" he asked but with no reply from her. Keith looked at her as she she went back to stare at her laptop. He couldn't stop smiling. "Are you almost through?" he asked.

"Yes. Why?" answered Hana typing rapidly.

"Nothing," said Keith. "Hana, what if you just live back in Korea?"

"I was planning that, remember? We have relatives in Suwon," answered Hana.

"No, I mean.. Just really live there. And stop going around the world," said Keith.

"Donghun, you know I can't do that. This is my job," answered Hana.

"If you marry Gray hyung, you wouldn't have to work anymore," said Keith leaning back on his seat.

"What?!" laughed Hana. "If me and Gray get married, I would still be doing work. I'll stop traveling too much though, that's for sure."

"Get me as your bestman all right? During the wedding," smiled Keith.

"Donghun... Gray would be the one looking for a bestman. Not me," said Hana smiling. She was already done with her review on Verbal Jint's album and decided to shut the laptop down, stuffing it back into her bag. She leaned back on her seat, looking at Keith. "Donghun," she whispered. Keith hummed in reply. "If I do get married, I want you to be right there in front with Young Lion, Loco, Debi, Gaka and Seungjae. Thank you for always being there for me," she said holding onto his hand.

"I'm one of your best friends. I'll always be there for you," said Keith leaning on her head, slowly dozing off together.