= 65 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Hana gave the microphone to Seungri right away and ran down the stage. All of the people on the floor avoided her as she walked away. But in the middle of the crowd, Paloalto made his way through and opened his arms for Hana. She was soon in his embrace and he heard her heart cry out. Keith Ape, Okasian, Seungjae and Simo soon went to her side and tried to comfort her.

Gray was unable to move from his position on the stage. He froze as another tear streamed down his face. "Why can't I just have her like how it should be if two people love each other?" he thought bringing his question up to the heavens. "Why do you still have to make it so difficult for both us?"

Crush and Loco ran to the stage and tapped their hyung's shoulders. He only looked at them then smiled. Slowly wiping the tears away from his eyes. "It's going to be fine, hyung," said Crush. 

"The song just kinda really talks about the two of you. That's all," said Loco.

"I know. That's why it hurts," said Gray softly slapping Loco's face with a grin, but with wet eyes.

Everyone in the bar was silent. Simon D was already wiping his face off with a tissue. Vida Loca and Hangzoo were sniffing together. "Oh geesh. I hope Stefanie was here," Beenzino said wiping a tear away. PNSB had to hide behind Goosebumps because he started wailing. Hoody suddenly hugged Coke Jazz from behind and buried her face in his back. Kasper and Louie hugged as they were waiting for anything else to happen. Jean was crying, too, and Seo Chulgoo rubbed her back to comfort her.

Paloalto let Hana cry and hug him. Her other friends were there trying to comfort her.

"You were amazing Hana. I didn't know you could sing, said Simo through her hair.

"Stop crying, baby girl," said DoK2 as he approached and rubbed her back.

Okasian saw Gray and VV:D walking down the stage, approaching them. He looked at Paloalto and lifted his chin to their direction. He pushed Hana gently away from him. "You have to tell Gray everything. Not me or anyone else," he said smiling, making her face Gray who was already in their midst.

"Hana..." started Gray. "I hope that song doesn't stop us from loving each other. It's just a song. I told yoy. I'll be waiting for you. I'll be doing my best so one day we could stay together for good."

Hana stepped closer to him and held his left cheek with her hand. "I wasn't thinking about us ending. While singing... I just suddenly thought about what we talked about before. About how hesitant I was in admitting I love you. Now here we are. And we still have to part. I was thinking how much I would miss you once that day arrives. It hasn't happened yet and I'm already sad. But Gray, whatever happens tomorrow, I know one thing," she said. She reached for both of his hands and held them tight. "I love you."

The two just stared at each other's eyes and was silent. He finally heard it from her, that she loves him. He wanted to speak but he couldn't think of the proper words to say.

But suddenly...

"JUST ING KISS HER ALREADY!"

Everyone looked at where the voice came from. It was J.Slow who was at the VIP seats on the second floor.

"WHAT?! It will get there anyway," he smiled.

Everyone ended up laughing, cooing and telling the two to kiss. Even Hana and Gray smirked at themselves.

"So, should we?" said Gray.

"I don't know," smiled Hana letting his hands go as she tried to hide her blushing face.

Gray smiled then held her face with both his hands. Hana was biting her lips when she looked up. "We should," he said before landing a kiss on her lips.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Hi there!
So it's just a short update. I'm not really into the sad parts (and maybe I just can't really depict the scene in words..) But I just had to put this in. XD
Hope you enjoyed.!