= 35 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"So, this is Gray's girlfriend?" said Beck smiling at Hana and eyeing her from head to toe.

"Ha-ha-ha. . Funny," said Gray with sarcasm. He shifted his seat on the couch and avoided everyone else's eyes as he smiled to himself.

"I'm not her girlfriend," said Hana lowering her head as she bit her lips.

"I was just joking," smiled Beck. "You're a beautiful girl, Hana Carolette Kim. Let me get you the best dress I think fits you. Follow me," he said walking to the adjoining room which is his dressing room. Hana followed. Jean followed suit and the boys were left in the main salon.

Simon D, Jay Park and Gray made the girls wash up at the hotel and dress lightly when Okasian and Keith left to go back home. They went to Beck's store to help the girls get dressed for the party. Jay wants them to look their best for that night.

"Treat this as the girls' debut into the Korean social life," said Jay as he looked at the mirror adjusting his necklaces.

"I wonder what they would look like," said Loco. He was choosing between the jackets Beck has as a stash on the rack near the door.

"Someone looks too excited though," said Wegun looking at Gray.

"What?! I'm excited for the party," he answered checking his phone.

" that. You're excited to see Hana in a dress," said Simon D standing in front of him.

"Well, yeah. But it's not just that," said Gray.

"Aren't you going to change hyung?" asked Elo as he got out the other dressing room near the comfort room. He was now wearing a black polo on slacks.

Gray stood up and took the clothes beside him. "Step aside. It's my turn," said Gray walking towards Elo.

~

"What do you think? Is me styling girls a thumbs up?" asked Beck as he checked on his new creations.

Jean was wearing a tight blue one-sleeve dress that ended near half of her legs. Beck made her wear gold jewelry that gave her more color, earrings, a necklace with garnet pendant and bangles. Her shoes were gold as well studs lined near the 3-inch heel. Beck's assistant just finished putting on makeup on her. Her hair was left as is.

"You're beautiful, Jean," said Hana looking at her through the mirror.

Jean admired herself and smiled. "I look amazing. Thank you Beck-ssi,' said Jean standing up and giving him a hug.

"You're welcome," said Beck. "How about you Hana?" he asked looking back at her.

Hana stood up as well and looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a white long-sleeved blouse which was tucked in under a glittery short skirt, that ran inches below her hips. Her hair was loose as it has always been. Beck made her wear silver jewelry that went well with her outfit. Her make up was only a layer of foundation, blush, mascara and a very light shade of pink lipstick.

"I look so simple and...," Hana started.

"And yet so beautiful," said Jean holding her hand.

"It's a shame if we hide your beautiful face under all that makeup, Hana. Your simplicity is what makes you beautiful. I just helped you level up a bit," said Beck pulling her hair back.

"Thank you," said Hana smiling at him through the mirror.

"You're welcome," said Beck. Now, excuse me as I get those shoes for you," he said pointing at Hana's bare feet on the floor.

He turned around and went out. Jean followed him saying she'll just get her phone so they could take some selcas. Hana stayed there and continued to stare at herself. A figure standing at the door caught her eyes. She quickly turned around.

"You look amazing," smiled Gray while leaning on the door frame.

"Thank you," said Hana turning back around to hide how she bit her lips at his compliment.

Gray still saw her actions through the mirror. He smiled at her gesture and walked towards her. Hana just looked through the mirror and waited for him. He looked dashing in a white polo. It had 3 black lines as details on the left side. Hana mentally slapped herself when she thought of how it would feel like to hug him.

Gray leaned across the table looking at Hana. "Are you planning to go to the party with no shoes on?" he asked as he looked at Hana's feet.

"Uhm.. No," said Hana looking down. "Beck-ssi went out to get my shoes. But he's taking a while," she said looking back at him just in time to see him smile. She felt her cheeks burn. He was just inches away from her when they caught each others eyes.

She looked back at the mirror and hoped Jean or Beck would come back inside. But she unconsciously stared and admired the reflection of Gray's back. Even his back looks gorgeous. Hana saw his collar and noticed that it wasn't folded right at the back. She looked at Gray and reached for his neck with one hand. Gray initially pulled his head back and held Hana's arm. "Uhm... Your collar... It's not folded properly," she said.

"Oh.. Right," he said letting go of her. "Thanks."

Hana was standing in front of him, her arms around his neck, as she folded his collar neatly up to the back. Gray couldn't avoid but stare at her. She had light make up but she still looked beautiful. As she was nearly done, Gray held one of her arms and pulled it away from his neck. His hands met his and he didn't want to let go any time soon. Hana looked at their hands and back at him.

"I'm sorry about what happened, Hana. I was stupid."

"Let's... Let's forget about that."

"I can't."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm serious, Hana. I don't even think I just like you. I'm madly in love with you."

Hana pulled her hand away from his. But with his other free hand, Gray held her waist and pulled her closer.

"I just need an answer, Hana. Yes or no," he said.

"Please. Let's not talk about this here," said Hana pushing Gray with one hand.

"The way you made me kiss you was enough to tell me you like me, too. So, please," said Gray almost in a whisper.

Hana stopped and froze. Of course she would fall into that kiss. It was her first. They caught each others stare and Gray looked serious. It's like he could read her like an open book and come to the conclusion that she likes her back. Surely, she wasn't that obvious.

Hana tried to talk but a knock came from the door. Hana quickly pushed herself away from Gray. It was Beck carrying a box.

"I thought you two would never notice me," said Beck walking towards them.

"I'm sorry," bowed Hana.

"It's okay. I know you two need alone time. You're a couple amyway," smiled Beck placing the box on the table in between Hana and Gray.

"We're not a couple," said Hana looking down.

"Oh really? You two look good together. You should try dating my friend, Hana-ssi," smiled Beck. Gray only laughed and looked away.

Beck lifted the lid of the shoebox and revealed a pair of beautiful silver pumps with black chains on the 3-inch heel. Hana covered with her hands as she gawked at the shoes.

"They're beautiful," said Hana.

"I hope you're a size 8," smiled Beck as he lifted one of the shoes and kneeling in front of Hana.

Gray stood up to look. Hana sat on the chair and slid her foot inside. "Perfect fit," said Beck as a smile was drawn into his face. "Could you give me the other one, Sunghwa?" he asked reaching his hand out.

Gray did as he was told and he continued to stare at Hana as she stood up and looked at her feet. Her smile was wide as she spinned in place.

"It's amazing. Thank you!" she said giving Beck a hug.

"You're welcome," he answered patting her head. "Oh look. You and Gray have matching outfits. Black and white. You should be partners at that party," he smiled pointing at them. "Let's go and show you to the others."

Beck walked to the door. Gray stepped forward to her and smiled. With the shoes on, Hana was now eye-level with him. She smiled but then lowered her head shyly biting her lips. Gray took out his right arm and made Hana cling to it. They walked out of the dressing together.

"Oh my god. You look like a real couple," said Elo.

"They're wearing the same colors. All that's left is a priest or something to get you married," said Simon D. "And possibly create some babies," he laughed.

"Aish. Papa Ssam!" said Hana annoyingly as she let go of Gray's arm and walked to her bag on the couch beside Wegun.

"And those are some nice legs," said Jay Park with a smirk.

"Aish. Don't stare," said Hana putting a pillow over her legs.

"Keith was the first one to see her legs bare," said Jean. She just took a selca with Elo and saw how everyone stared at her.

"You said what?!" reacted Grayin surprise. Everyone else looked at him. "I mean, he saw her ?" he said as he tried to compose himself.

"We told you. Cohort went to our hotel this morning. We were only wearing shorts. But I wasn't ," explained Hana.

"You know, Hana. You don't have to explain yourself to Gray," said Uglyduck.

"He's just jealous," said Wegun with a smile.

"," scoffed Gray walking to another chair where his jacket was.

"And you two have been on Hana's side ever since she met with your crew. This is unfair. Where is your loyalty?" said Simon D jokingly.

"Get buck, get wilds, baby," said Uglyduck standing up.

"Well, everyone's ready. You guys should be going. It's already 3pm," said Beck clapping.

Jay stood up and thanked him. Jean and Hana promised they would drop by for the clothes but Beck said it was fine. He said Jay paid for everything already which surprised them. Outside Beck's place were AOMG's cars. Jean and Hana were supposed to ride with Gray and Elo. But Hana followed Jay to his car and before he could open his door, she hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much, oppa," she said.

"For what?" asked Jay.

"For this," she said letting go of his neck. "And for everything. I won't disappoint you at this party. I promise," she said.

"Nah. It's all good, baby girl. Just be who you are. And have fun," said Jay as he ran his index finger across her cheek. "Come on. We have a party to go to."

= _ = _ = _ =