= 21 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

"Why the hell did you do that, man?! That's my team," said Jay.

"You with one of us, you the whole of AOMG," snarled Simon D pushing Debi away.

Debi rolled his eyes at him and charged back. "I don't care who you are. If any of you with Hana, I'll make sure I bury you dead. And I don't care if it's pretty face right there," he said shooting Gray death glares.

"Did I make you jealous huh?" smirked Gray as he wiped the blood off his lips with the back of his hand.

"Okay, okay. Hold up," said Vasco standing between Debi and Simon D. "We don't need a fight in here. Stop!" he said.

"You tell that to that guy who held her waist," said Debi.

"What's wrong about that?!" shouted Uglyduck.

"We have a rule. No one touches the girls," said Deepflow.

"The guy has a point. You were already eye-ing her," Don Mills told Gray.

"Everyone was literally eye-ing her to be honest," said Nucksal.

"Why should anyone even hit me if I did it?! You don't know her!" shouted Gray.

"Shut the up. You don't know her!" said Debi reaching for Gray's collar.

Owen reached for his arm and stopped him from causing any more trouble. "Enough David," he said in English.

"NO ONE TOUCHES HANA LIKE THAT!" screamed Debi.

"How did you even know her name?" asked The Quiett.

~

Debi punched Gray and Hana screamed. Debi shouted at her but Nucksal was quick to grab her arm and pull her away. As the commotion started with Simon D pushing Debi, CJamm took her outside to the stage. Him and Nochang kept the girls outside as the people inside were starting to scream.

"Please. I need to go back inside and stop them," said Hana trying to push CJamm away.

"What the hell happened inside?" asked Giriboy

"You don't wanna see how they break faces inside," said CJamm.

"What? Are they fighting in there? Why?" said Jean.

"It's my fault," said Hana. "Please. I have to go back in," she pleaded.

"No can do," insisted Nochang.

"Thank you everybody!" they heard Paloalto from the stage and the crowd once again went crazy. There was still music playing, probably from DJ Jangga on the turntable. Everyone looked at the direction and saw Cohort and Hi Lite already crowding near the door.

"Hey. What's up?" asked BFree.

"Come on. Illionaire's next," said Huckleberry P pushing through. But CJamm and Nochang didn't let him pass. "What's wrong man?" he asked with his arms raised.

"Are we already banned from the backstage, too?" laughed Okasian.

CJamm and Nochang looked at each other. "No. It's not like that," Nochang said.

"Then what? Come on, man. I'm thirsty," said Jay Allday.

"Out of my way," said Paloalto pushing himself through to the front. He noticed how CJamm kept his hand on the knob and avoided his eyes. "Donghyun," he said. The kid stepped near him. "Tell Jangga to keep on playing. You do 1 or 2 of your songs until Illionaire comes out."

Keith was clueless but followed him still. He walked away with Coke Jazz and Playstar following him, as ordered by Oscar.

Paloalto looked at Nochang with his eyebrows furrowed. "What the is happening inside?" he asked.

"Debi and Gray," he said.

"Huh? Those two look too calm to fight," said Giriboy.

"You can say that it's already AOMG against Vismajor. I heard Deepflow hyung scream," said CJamm.

"Open the ing door, man. Unless you want to see a warzone," said Jay Allday.

CJamm slowly let the knob go. Okasian pushed him aside and opened the door. Jean hurriedly followed them inside.

"NO ONE TOUCHES HANA LIKE THAT!" screamed Debi as Owen held him back.

"How did you know her name?" asked The Quiett standing right in front of him.

"You don't care," said Debi pulling his arm away from Owen. He saw the crowd come in and noticed Hana. He kept his stare away from her.

"What happened here?" asked Huckleberry P. Everyone now had their attention to the crew who just entered.

"One of the pretty boys touched the girls," said Buggy.

"Who did?" asked Paloalto with a voice of authority as he walked to the center of commotion, Gray and Debi.

"Gray hyung did," said Wutan.

". You don't break the rules if you're still in the club," said Okasian.

"You could've gone home with a , you know. It isn't that bad," sneered Jay Allday.

"Shut up, man," pointed Simon D at him.

"Great. Guess we found a ," said Oscar.

"SHUT UP!" screamed Debi when he realized who he was calling a .

"I am not a !" shouted Hana from behind Cjamm trying to get to Debi.

"The little girl pretending to be all innocent and shy when she's not," coyed Oscar.

Gray clenched his fist. He felt the blood in his body rise with anger. He strode closer to Oscar. But someone beat him to it.

"You say one more insult about Hana, and I swear I'm gonna kill you," shouted Debi at Oscar.

Paloalto was quick in his feet and pushed Debi away before Oscar could hit him. He was a bigger guy than Debi and he doesn't know what the guy could do, especially when Cohort was with him.

"Stop it, David. They don't know," said Paloalto in English.

"What don't we know? This is getting crazier," said DoK2 in English.

"Why are you so affected by her, huh?" asked Vasco.

"Because she's none of your business," answered Debi.

"Why do you know her name? We haven't introduced you to her yet," asked Odee.

"Come on, guys. Enough. Everyone's just drunk and out of their minds," said Jay Park.

"I am certainly not drunk," answered Debi back.

Hana struggled to move between Nochang and CJamm, and she was able to. Loco saw and tried to stop her but she went on. She ran to Debi and hugged his waist to stop him. "Oppa. Please. Stop. I'm sorry," she said. "Please."

Debi breathed deep and tried to relax himself. He was close to tears when he felt Hana tighten her embrace. Gray saw them hug and he once again felt angry. Why?

"Okay. What the actual is going on?!" said Reddy.

"Hana and Debi are friends," said Owen. "Long before we knew any of them," he continued looking at all of them.

"Wait. What?" said Elo in surprise.

"Is that why you were so affected?" asked Nucksal.

"What the . You could've just told us man!" reacted Vasco.

"This shouldn't have escalated like this," said Deepflow.

"I give up. Whatever. I have a performance to do," said DoK2 standing up and walking towards the door. The Quiett and Beenzino following behind.

"Keith, Jangga, Coke Jazz and Playstar covered your asses," Okasian told DoK2.

"Thanks man," said Beenzino.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

Yes. I know. I at creating fight scenes.. hahaha!