= 73 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me
 

"Are we all ready?" asked Jay.

"Probably," answered Pumkin.

"Five minutes until the presscon starts," said Aram, their manager.

"Is Hana already there?" asked Gray.

"No. We haven't seen her yet. Her seat is still vacant, too," answered Aram. Gray suddenly frowned and clasped his hands together. Aram put a hand on his shoulder and said calmly, "Don't worry Sunghwa. She'll be there. She never misses out on an event. Not when it's AOMG."

"Has the crowd been informed already?" asked Simon D.

"Yup. Everyone's in position as well, even Debi," said Wegun.

"Let's go and get ready then," said Jay.

"I can't wait to see the look on Hana's face," said Chacha excitingly.

They all filed out and greeted the press that were waiting for them in the hall of the hotel. Behind the rows of press people were fans gathered to witness AOMG's second interview in the country. They first visited during 2017 and a year after, they'll be holding another concert for their fans.

Gray glanced at the press seats and did not see Hana. Simon D put a hand on his shoulder and said, "She'll be here. The plan is going to be perfect."

a also went out and stood beside the press photographers wearing a fake press ID. Eumko and Keebo were right behind him with a tripod. Any minute now and they would be broadcasting live through AOMG's V app channel. The others were either waiting backstage or disguised sitting with the press.

"Why don't we all start the press conference now?" said the MC as she stood on the stage. "Everyone welcome, AOMG!"

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

 

So there! 

I already finished all of the chapters meaning the story is coming to an end soon! NO.!!!! I'll surely miss Hana and Gray. <3 But don't you think it's been amazing what they've been through all those years? I hope you enjoy reading until the end.