= 53 =

I Can't Stay But Please, Love Me

Hana and Jean were already at the door waiting for Gray to get back from his room. Loco, Elo and Uglyduck already left, going home to get themselves cleaned up. And probably get more rest.

"You're sure nothing happened?" asked Jean.

"I'm sure, Jean. Don't worry. I'm not gonna give myself that easy," said Hana as she searched her bag for her phone. She finally found it in one of her bag's inner pockets. It's been last night since she last checked on it. She was surprised to see 10 missed calls from 4 different people. One was from Simon D from last night. It probably was just a drunk call. There was a call from Han Seungjae and Keith Ape. She wouldn't know why they called so she sent them a text message.

Gray came back from his room. "So, are we ready to go?" he asked.

"Sure," answered Jean.

Hana only nodded. Gray opened the door for them to leave when she gasped. "Debi oppa called me a few minutes ago. Urgh! Why did I put this phone on silent?!" she said as she followed the two outside.

"Just send him a message or something," said Jean.

"I'm typing," answered Hana.

Gray let the girls walk out before closing the door behind him. Jean walked towards the elevator but Hana stopped. He grinned thinking she was waiting for him. "Waiting for me?" he asked when he got closer to her.

But Hana suddenly raised her hand telling him to shut up. Jean turned around and stopped to call her. But Hana suddenly put her phone against her ears.

"David oppa..." she answered the call nervously.

"Where the are you, Hana Carolette Kim? I've been trying to call you for an hour now."

"Uhm... I'm at the hotel, oppa," she said trying to lie to him, knowing that he wouldn't be happy if he knew he slept at some other guy's home.

"Don't ing lie to me..."

"Oppa.. I'm at..." she tried to say.

"I'm in front of your hotel room, Hana Kim. I've been knocking and not even Jean is opening this ing door. So you either come back here, right now or I'm telling your mother that you slept at Gray's house."

"YOU SAID WHAT?!" screamed Hana not believing what Debi just said. "Ho-how did you know..."

"Haven't you checked your Instagram yet? Simon D sunbae was nice enough to share a photo of your drinking session last night."

"Ah ," Hana hissed. Now, both Jean and Gray were right beside her, trying to listen to the conversation.

"Now, Hana. Now."

Debi ended the call immediately. Hana stared at her phone and sighed. "I'm dead."

"Was that Debi? What did he say?" asked Gray.

"He's at our hotel waiting for me. He knows I've slept here. And he's mad because he's been waiting for so long. I'm dead because he's telling mom," said Hana still typing on her phone.

"How did he know we were here?" asked Jean.

"He said Simon D shared a photo from last night on Instagram. . I am so dead," said Hana covering her face.

"What... What are we supposed to do?" asked Gray clueless.

The three heard a chime coming from the elevator. Jean ran towards it. Hana grabbed Gray's arm and made him follow. "Where are we going?" he asked.

"Where else?" said Hana stepping inside the elevator with him right behind. "We're going back to our hotel."

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

 

Just a quick update becuase it's been a week already, I think, since my last one. Sorry. When I got back to work, my boss just piled me up with a lot. Oh well. But don't worry. I'll try to update this weekend. \m/