023

Philocaly

Philocaly:

*Wonwoo's POV*

Mingyu runs down the hall and I can hear him let out a miserable sob. He stomps down the stairs and I want to scream but I hold it in as I bite into the sides of my cheeks, I don't realize it but the hold of my teeth onto the flesh is so tight soon the unpleasant taste of blood fills my mouth.

I smack the sides of the doorway and I turn my body so it's positioned towards Hyesu.

"See what you did there?" I snarl aggressively.

"Yeah, I finally broke the goddamn freak." she spits out.

I clench down hard on my jaw that it feels like it's going to dislocate.

"He.... is not a freak." I hiss.

"I don't understand what you see in that ."

"What I see in him?" 

Hyesu's eyes leer deep down into my mind waiting for an answer.

"Mingyu.. is a whole person that you will never be!"

The tears pool in my eyes but I want to defend him..

"He is the most beautiful person I have ever met and I... I- ing love him for it." 

She buries her forehead into her hands shaking her whole head.

"Not the whole love bull speech." she mutters.

"I don't give a damn about what you think of him.. I never will. Mingyu will always be more of a person than your malicious being. What the hell did he ever do to you? Just for his parents dying you're going to target him for that? I don't understand... You are so empty that I can't even understand what you live for."

"Sense should be knocked into you cause you have the nerve to be speaking to me like this."

"You ." I scoff.

"Have you ever wondered what it's like to sleep at night wondering who will be there to hug you in the coldest of night. Mingyu had no one. Life took his parents away from 8 and though he may want to kill himself... he still made it." 

John approaches behind Hyesu.

"Dude, you don't have to make a big deal about this." 

I grab John by the collar of his uniform.

"I do." 

My fingers form into a fist and I raise my arm giving John a painful blow at the lips.

He flies falling upon a desk as it slides to the side.

John wipes his mouth as a clean cut opens the lip letting the blood escape as it seeps out. 

"You bastard." 

John rises from the linoleum floor and I kick him down once again. 

I jump on top of him strangling him down to the floor until I am taken aback by a pair of hands which belongs to the teachers.

.

---

"As punishment Jeon Wonwoo and John Park are both required to clean their own classroom as a consequence for violent actions on school grounds." the principal informs us.

"I have somewhere I need to be." John talks back.

"Well, you shouldn't have fought with Mr. Jeon in the first place." 

"Bullsh-" 

"YOU DO NOT SPEAK THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IN MY OFFICE MR. PARK!" she scolds.

She peers through her spectacles and looks over at me.

"Mr. Jeon you may be excused. I'll see you after school but for now I have to give Mr. Park a lesson on profanity." 

Her voice sounds irritated but I leave the office closing the door behind me.

I don't regret beating him up. 

---

It's bothersome to work with the man who just schemed to break your boyfriend.

I was able to complete my work early and now I'm headed over to Mingyu's house to try and explain.

I call him on my cellphone but there seems to be no reply.

After taking the bus to his house I inform Mr. Choi about my whereabouts and I finally reach his house but see that his lights are off.

I knock on his door but no one answers. 

"Mingyu? I'm so sorry. Please open the door and let me explain everything." 

I rest my hand on the handle and the door is unlocked. The wooden frame of the door releases a horrible creaking sound I walk in.

Something is wrong and the feeling moves around my body.

Mingyu's lying down on top of his mattress his back faces me.

I tip toe over and I shake him at an attempt to wake him up until I see the neon green bottle beside him. 

"M-m-mingyu?" my voice shakes.

His skin is as cold as ice, the life appears to be out of him but somewhere I can feel a pulse. 

I bring up his body close to mine and I wrap my arms around him so tight and the tears are cascading down my cheeks.

"No, no, no, no.." 

I try to reach for my phone and I dial in 119.

The familiar voice asking.

"119, what's your emergency?"

"M-m-y boyfriend is unconsious."

"Address of current location?"

Hell.