TWENTY FIVE

Call me, Dr. Park (BTS JIMIN FANFIC)

JEON JUNGKOOK

"Choi here, I've got the girl as well", The information was delivered loud and clear to me as JB purposely left the conversation on the loud speaker mode.

And, " you," 

I didn't know who threw the first punch, but suddenly my fist was slamming into JB's face while he sunk into my stomach. Blood pooled in his mouth as I gagged. 

"I told you not to mess with my friends", l lunged for him again while yelling but because I was lacking the strength, JB managed to push me away. 

We stumbled apart for a brief second to catch our breaths before diving back at each other, eyes narrowed in determination. I dodged his fist and came up with my own. For a brief instant, his eyes widened before he managed to tilt his head back and slam it into mine. Stars burst in my vision but I shook it off, blindly throwing a sloppy kick. However, JB stepped back, easily evading the kick. 

"Is that all you've got?" he crowed, smirking infuriatingly at me. 

I growled and threw myself at him, changing direction at the last minute. My blood hummed in my veins as determination and anger took over but still, to no avail. My body weight slammed onto ground in no time while JB towered above me. 

"It wouldn't have been the case if you have stuck with us till the end", he reminded while wiping the blood off from the corner of his mouth.

"Nothing of such would have happened...", JB whispered to himself despondently, then turned to me, the ghost of a smile on his face. 

"I had never voluntarily wanted to be a part of you guys anyway", I retorted but he caught me.

"Really? Those brotherhood? You really forgot all about them?"

"Don't group me alongside with you all", I snarled, but deep inside, I was actually hurting. 

No, I lied and he was right. Those memories were still etched in my mind. The times when JB shielded me from attacks when I was just a rookie; the times when Jackson was all forgiving and kept the secret for me when he found out about my real identity. All along, I knew that they were good people at heart, just that unfortunately, they had to act against their own will as they all have a difficult past. Somehow or another, they were forced to serve as someone else's puppet. 

"I see. Then you wouldn't be bothered by this right?"

With one hand, JB lifted up his shirt, revealing a prominent scar on his chest.

"Remember this?", he asked before straightening his face at me, whereas I, could only watch in silence.

How can I ever forget that? I was the one who shot him. 

"Nothing to say uh?", he laughed as he stumbled in his steps, stepping away from me.

"Sixteen hours. I spent a bloody whole sixteen hours in the uncanny setting to have that bullet removed. The pain and sufferings were like hell 'cos there wasn't any analgesia. But do you know what pained me the most?", he paused to in a breathe before he continued on, 

"You. And not only my own suffering, your betrayal made us lose one of our closest pal if you do remember. We trusted you so much and yet, you disappeared and rejoined your troop of useless mates to chase us down. Argh", JB tightened his grip around his hair and grunted in frustration,

"I really don't want to bring up that accident. But Mark, he died a horrible death. The last gaze he gave me from the overturned car, I can never ever wipe that scene off my mind. And lastly, Jackson too. I can't believe that you forced me to kill him with my own hands..."

He never argue with his fists now but his words packed a powerful punch. Carefully spoken, without drama, his words had an air of finality to them and no matter how hard I railed against them, nothing would change his mind.

"Jeon Jungkook, you were the one who started all these, so now, I want you to be the one who also put an end to this,"

With that spoken, JB reached for his gun behind his back pocket and slid it across the ground to me. 

"Now, you're left with two choices. Make a wise one", he said with a heavy heart and closed his eyes.

---

PARK JIMIN

"LET ME GO, YOU IDIOT," 

The next thing when I regained consciousness from the previous attack, all I could hear was the incessant shouting that was going on around this unfamiliar place. The back of my head was still throbbing from the metal bar that one of the guys had thrown at me before I was taken away and rubbing it gently, I forced my eyes open. My vision at that instant was still dark from the blindfold they had covered me with but that voice, I could easily recognize it without seeing her.

"Donghyun-ssi?", I called out out of the blue to confirm that it was her. 

"y? Is that you? Are you alright?", she questioned me before snapping at whoever who was at the same time bothering her,

"What do you want from us? And what have you done to Jimin? And what happened to Jungkook?"

Her anger was building up after realizing that I was also dragged into picture but it was then, I felt a pair of hand gradually loosening the blindfold which was securing my eyes. 

As soon as the piece of cotton landed on the ground, I was faced with a guy dressed in a full black suit right in front of me and beside him, sat Donghyun. Upon the sight of her, I tried to struggle out of my seat, only to be held back by a well-built accomplice that guy had at the back.

"Annyeong", he proceeded on to wave at me with a smirk flickering across his face.

" off,"

He was surprised by my reaction at first, however, he laughed it off.

"Woah, that wasn't exactly a nice way to greet me", he scratched the back of his head before he followed my gaze and started to show interest to the figure next to him.  

"Ahhh... I see that you couldn't set your eyes off our pretty friend right here,"

As he said, he let his fingers trail down Donghyun's jawline. I saw her squirmed in her seat and immediately, I bellowed at him, 

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"
"Oh, you mean this?", he challenged and next, his fingers started lingering around her sensitive spots. 

"FUC-"
"Lay your hands off her, GD,"

Suddenly, another tall figure appeared by the door. He was standing there with hard staring eyes that never blinked. With his teeth clenched, he demanded for the guy to stop in a voice that was barely more human than a growl. 

A bag of opened potato chips hung from his hand and before I could buzz, he launched in to a tirade of expletives in the same low growl, loud enough for his other subordinates in the room to hear as well.

"FIRSTLY, YOU DON'T LAY YOUR HANDS ON WOMEN. SECONDLY, WHERE THE IS JEON JUNGKOOK? AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW. WHO THE HELL ARE THESE TWO?"

This made the guy who was named GD tremble at his spot. 
 
"JB was the one who was dealing with Jungkook, but we haven't hear of any news from him yet,"
"WHAT?"

"And these two, they are J-jeon's f-friends", he answered in a jittery voice. 

Right at that moment, the face of the newly entered male mottled crimson, his eyes popped, his tree trunk neck strained. His next string of words were spat out with the ferocity and rapidity of machine gun fire. 

"GREAT, JUST GREAT", he said sarcastically while picking up for a block of brick which was lying nearby. 

Then, with a quick swing, he threw the brick right smack in GD's forehead before screaming for him to disappear from the room due to his incompetency as a leader for the group. After which, he stepped in further and took the time to calm down. Grabbing a seat, he settled himself down between Donghyun and I. 

"I want to take a look at her face too", with a poker face, he ordered Choi, who was standing behind Donghyun to remove her blindfold. Choi did so but as soon as Donghyun's eyes met his, that wild girl spat at him. 

"BOSS!"
"No, leave it", he raised his hand up.

Without wiping the spit from his ashen face, I saw him leaning closer to her, perfectly composed and uttered just four words, 

"You asked for this," 

His face simmered and fizzed like a firework in a chill autumn breeze, then, he exploded with unrestrained fury. His hand clenched into a fist and at the next moment, he threw a punch straight into my abdomen.

"JIMIN-AH,"

---

KIM DONGHYUN

No matter how hard I beg him now, he just wouldn't stop. And that for you, was T.O.P. The most heartless, cruel man on Earth. 

"I don't touch women so I'm going hurt your little friend here now for that foul mouth of yours", he had told me subsequently after and from then on, he started venting out his anger on Jimin.

"Please, please stop", two rows of tears were streaming down my cheeks as I watched Jimin being literally tortured by him. 

Jimin laid on the ground now, his face closed in a grimace, skin pale and clammy. Every few minutes, he would scream when T.O.P kicked him repeatedly at the same spot and it had a raw quality to it, the realness of a person consumed by a pain that knew no end or limit. Then, for a while, he would go quiet too, just panting. 

I should have been there at his side, at least then he would have known that I cared, but all along, I was restrained to my own seat, only able to watch this unbearable scene unfolding in front of my eyes. 

"Jimin...", I cried non-stop as I watched on helplessly but fortunately, T.O.P soon stopped his action when another subordinate of his walked in on us. 

"Bad news boss,"

"What now?", T.O.P swung around with a jerk and recognized the intruder. There was a momentary flare of anger in his face.

"JB, Jeon Jungkook killed him,"

I heaved a relief from this news of his but fixing my gaze back on T.O.P, he remained as still as a cadaver and just as pallid, unblinking against his onslaught. Then, with a barely concealed smirk, he his heels and walked away as if strolling in the park on a fine day.

"He've got some nerve", he gritted his teeth,

"Choi, I will leave these two in your hands. Just do whatever you want with them. I don't care anymore. Now, the rest, follow me. Jeon Jungkook, I swear I will catch him alive with my own hands,"

---

JEON JUNGKOOK

The hospital room felt like a concrete pen with a window the size of a biscuit tin lid. It had a stagnant smell, like it was cleaned with plain water instead of disinfectant and the bed sat low to the ground, the frame baring the signs of rust and the mattress worryingly thin. Uncovering my eyes, I tried to sit up upon realising the unfamiliar setting I was in but soon, I was held back by someone. 

Looking up strangely, I saw Jinyoung staring down at me.

"Jeon, you feeling okay?"

"Yea", I replied while feeling for the bandage around my head,

"What happened?"

From the corner of my eyes, I caught him bitting into his lips. He seemed reluctant in telling me the truth at first so I talked him into it.

"Jinyoung-ssi, it's fine. I'm alright, so please speak up,"

Slowly, he lifted up his chin to face me. 

"JB, you shot him dead. And, Kim Donghyun and Park Jimin, he've got 'em,"

I flinched at his words and as the memories starting flowing back into my mind, I grew more and more agitated. Right as when Dr. Kim Seokjin opened the door and was preparing to bring me for another round of examination, I unplugged all the intravenous line and drainage that were attached to me and hopped off from my bed.  

However, Jinyoung was in the way and no matter how I dodge him, he just wouldn't give way.

"Now, back off buddy", I warned but he insisted on his doing. 

"I've got friends to save and I can't just lie down here and let something happen to them,"

He grabbed my wrist as I pushed past him.

"I know. And for that, you need a team. You can't just go out there on your own,"

"Then what the are you still doing here?", I raised my voice at him and swung his arms away from me. 

Jinyoung let out a sigh. He inhaled hard and finally, he looked at me straight in my eyes and said, 

"Alright. Look Jeon, I'm not supposed to tell you this but it's a different story now. Okay, listen carefully to me. The truth is... Besides you, we still have got PC4820 over at the other side and I'm pretty sure he's taking care of the situation right now,"

---

KIM DONGHYUN

T.O.P left shortly after, leaving only Jimin, Choi and I in the holding room. 

Dragging the chair along with me, I hurried over to Jimin's side to check up on him. 

"JIMIN, YAH PARK JIMIN! ANSWER ME! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?", I continued sobbing and with one swift movement, I let myself fall onto the ground so that I could make out his face clearly. 

With my face first pressed onto the ground, I shifted myself close to him to listen for any irregular breaths. His breathing was slow but fortunately, I managed to conclude that he is still alive. 

"Dahaengida... But still, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry", I choked on my tears as I apologized to him. 

The bruise that had begun as a purple stain above his eyebrow had sunk into the socket itself, and so now it had the appearance of a black eye. Slowly, Jimin's eyes fluttered open weakly at my words and he locked his eyes with mine. In a faint voice, I then heard him say,

"Don't worry, as long as you're alright, I'm f-fine,"

He was still showing me his signature eye smile in such a critical situation and I admit, right at that moment, I had fallen hard for him. Not for his iness, not for his cuteness, not for his body, but for his concern. 

"By the way, I think that Dooly is hurting. Those bastards have tied our arms too tight", he struggled and fidgeted slightly and although he had bruises all over his face, I found him really cute at that point in time.

"Jimin-ssi", unknowingly, I called out his name. 

"Hm?"
"Stay right there. Don't move. Let me take a good look at you,"

I stared at him with my tear stained face and the next thing I knew was that, I had leaned in and locked my lips with his. As cheesy as it may sound, it was just like in the movies. For that single moment, time stopped. I didn't care about the people around us, in fact, I didn't even notice them. It was just me and him. There was no war, no death, no suffering, just us.

"Erhem", the third person soon grew impatient and his voice and presence finally brought me back to my senses.

"Now now, it's not time for melodramas. You two have got to make your leave now before time permits,"

Initially, I was glaring at him, fearing that he might hurt Jimin further but after listening to his words, I was beyond shocked. 

"W-what?", I tensed up and asked again just to confirm. 

"I said that you two need to leave this freaking place, like now", Choi repeated and coming over to our sides, he unwound the long ropes which were tying both of our hands and feet together. 

With his face up close, I studied him carefully and watched as beads of perspiration trickled down from his head.

"J-just who are y-you?"

He was done in a second and standing up to brush away the dirt from his hands, he placed both of his feet together and saluted to us all of a sudden.

"Now, for a proper introduction. I'm Choi, like I've mentioned to you before. But my real name is Choi Youngjae and I'm PC4820 reporting for duty,"