FIFTEEN

Call me, Dr. Park (BTS JIMIN FANFIC)

PARK JIMIN

"No, Donghyun-ssi you are the guest, please take a seat,"
"Aniya eommeonim, I heard that you have a really severe backache and that's why I'm here,"

From where I was seated at, I was kind of sick of watching those two ladies kept on pushing for each other to settle down and their incessant noises at this late hour somehow added on to my headache.

Speaking of this, it was all thanks to Ji-woon, the big mouth for spilling out eomma's condition when we coincidentally met Donghyun outside the lift. Eventually, we found out that we were actually living at the same block, and hence, she then insisted on making a visit, considering the 'close' terms we shared.

I sighed deeply as I looked back up at the clock. It was close to 2am and yet, my house was still bustling with joy. 

Supporting my head on my elbow, I laid back onto the sofa and let my eyes flicker elsewhere until they met those of the other party who was seated directly across me.

Geez, I almost forgot about him. 

Giving a shrug on his shoulders, that guy flashed a smile at me, making me shudder from head to toes. 

Honestly speaking, I had no idea why he decided to tag along to a stranger's home, but somehow, he gave me the vibe that I knew him. He acted so casually around all of us and also, judging from how he hung around Donghyun, I couldn't deny the fact that he was pretty close to her.

Tch. He must be one of those guys who got drugged by that brat's charms. But, wait. Could he be her boyfriend instead? That train of thought suddenly came into my mind.

If he is, then wouldn't our lie and plan go down into the drain?

Giving him a weird stare, I then slowly reached into my pocket and decided that it was time to call for S.O.S. - Kaokao Talk.

motionlessmin joined the group.
rapmon joined the group.

Parkjiminnie: !!!
rapmon: ohmygoodness dude. You woke me up
Parkjiminnie: geez finger slipped. I just realised I don't need you
rapmon: wow, thanks a lot? 
Parkjiminnie: yoongiiii hyunggggg
rapmon: hold up, he's still sleeping right beside me. Let me wake him up
rapmon: ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
rapmon: sorry my elbow accidentally hit the button
motionlessmin: WHO IN THE WORLD DARES TO DISTURB MY SLEEP
motionlessmin: dude, you've better got a good excuse
Parkjiminnie: sorry
Parkjiminnie: wait no, I'm not sorry. It's you guys who got me into this mess
rapmon: what are you talking about now? 
motionlessmin: he meant dr.kim
rapmon: ahhhh
motionlessmin: you know what? You are just right beside me, you don't have to type in here
rapmon: right
Parkjiminnie: guys, stop it
Parkjiminnie: I'm serious
rapmon: ......
motionlessmin: I will give you 2 mins
Parkjiminnie: it seems like dr.kim already has a boyfriend
rapmon: & how in the world do you know that
Parkjiminnie: they are in my house right now
rapmon: WTFFFFFFFFF

rapmon left the group

motionlessmin: you've got to be kiddin me
motionlessmin: btw don't worry about namjoon
motionlessmin: nothing special. He just broke his phone
Parkjiminnie: ok....
motionlessmin: ok back to topic, are you sure that that's her boyfriend? And what the hell are they doing at your house?
motionlessmin: namjoon here btw. yoongi said that he's just too swag for this conversation 
Parkjiminnie: long story and I'm not too sure myself....

I looked up once more to find that guy staring hard at Donghyun now as she went into the kitchen to help Ji-woon unpack the groceries we have bought. 

Parkjiminnie: he've got his eyes on her back all the time
motionlessmin: you know what? To solve this mystery, we will need that alien to decode

taetae joined the group

motionlessmin: nurse kim
motionlessmin: whatchu doin
taetae: 2 mins into midwifery
taetae: why
motionlessmin: Jimin needs help. Dude speak for yourself
Parkjiminnie: but taehyung doesn't even know what's going on 
taetae: what's what? Ok I'm left with only 1 min now. Jaebum sunbaenim is calling
motionlessmin: ok. How can you tell if a guy is someone's boyfriend? 
taetae: *inserts html* 
taetae: I hope this helps and sorry I'm off now

taetae left the group

motionlessmin: now that was pretty efficient of him
Parkjiminnie: right...
motionlessmin: I guess you can handle it on your own now. Gotta catch up on some sleep. Good luck jamless

motionlessmin left the group.

Staring blankly at the phone in my hands, I decided to open up the link which Taehyung had sent me. Then, with my eyes wandering back to Donghyun who had just joined that guy by his side on the sofa, I had the two under my watchful eyes.

First comes first. Let me make myself clear. 

I am so NOT interested in her. I just have to put myself through this in order to survive working under Seokjin's hands. I wouldn't want to be on bad terms with him and because of what happened earlier on, I am seriously left with no other way out. Just picturing those scenes which Namjoon had instilled into my mind creep me out.

Scrolling down the article, I wasted no time in starting to compare the signs and symptoms of what's stated with what I'm seeing. 

No, they aren't holding hands; nah, he doesn't have his hand around her waist; nope, he doesn't speak into her ears; and NONONO, they are not kissing or hugging in public either.

My face brightened up as I soon reached the end of the list. None of their actions match any of the points and that made me heaved a sigh of relief. Smiling idiotically to myself, I slowly kept my phone back into my pocket until I felt a sharp pain around the back of my head.

"YAH PARK JIMIN! Don't you see that we have guests here?", I turned back only to realise that my mum was the one who hit me.

Glaring at me, she jerked her head towards the front,

"Officer Jeon, he was speaking to you,"

I raised my eyebrow and started smiling awkwardly at him. 

"Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention to your words," I said as I scratched the back of my head.

"It's alright, but fancy meeting you here again, Dr. Park," he brought out his hand, signaling for me to shake it. 

"The name's Jeon Jungkook,"

I tilted my head and with a frown, I took his hand in mine and shook back.

"Weird, you know me from before?", I asked. 

Then, I saw him chuckling hard before Donghyun joined him along in the laughter. 

"What?", I wasn't able to grab hold of their joke so instead, I pondered over what I've just said.

"I don't remember saying anything funny," I gave a serious expression and that was when he decided to stop.

Scribbling something onto a memo pad that he was carrying portable with him, he soon handed me with it. I took it over from his hands and just as I was reading his words, he explained to me.

"That's my number. You can call me anytime if you need a lift whenever you are drunk instead of troubling a lady," 

Having said that, he stole a glance at Donghyun, giving her a wink. 

Just for you, I supply jams. Call me at 911.

That was what the memo read and finally, it clicked. 

He was the officer who had an attitude problem against me that morning!

"Let me take a look at what he wrote," 

As I was puffing out my cheeks, infuriated by his teases, it was then, a hand stuck out at me, attempting to retrieve the note from my hand.

---

KIM DONGHYUN

The look on Jimin's face was priceless as he stared hard at the note Jungkook had passed him. 

He hadn't meant to do it, I could tell by the look of mild shock on his face and by his cheeks that flushed pink, but being the curious me, I wanted to more and thus, I reached over to his side real quick and stole the note from his hands. 

"Let me take a look at what he wrote," I said to him with a grin but it didn't take him long to react. 

To my surprise, Jimin wrestled me down to the sofa in a second and as I tried my best to fight him, he however, pinned me even harder onto the sofa. 

Now, he was hovering above me and in the midst of fighting him, I accidentally felt my lips brushing against his. Jimin's lips were soft, warm and, omfg, just what was I thinking? 

Blushing would have been no problem, but what I did right at that moment was to go as red as a beetroot and it radiated heat like a hot pan. I swear, you could have cooked a three course meal on my face. 

Taking the chance, Jimin quickly grabbed the note from my hands.

"Mind your own business next time," he said coldly before he shifted out of the position and slammed a door behind him, which I assumed to be his room. 

"I'm sorry about my hyung," Ji-woon soon hurried over to my side to help me up but I could only smile awkwardly at him. 

Maybe I was really being a little too much, I cursed myself mentally. 

Standing up, I signaled to Mrs Park that I was going to check up on him when the beeper inside my pocket suddenly went off. 

Pulling it out swiftly, I read the message which was flashing.

CODE BLUE. Ward 36 Bed C. 

My eyes and mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of blantant shock and as I turned to face him, I saw that he was receiving a call at the same time. 

In the blinking of an eye, his shoulders hunched together like he was trying to disappear inside himself. Even his dark eyes seemed to be attempting to retreat inside his head.

Inhaling a deep breath, I left Jimin to calm down himself and ran over to Jungkook instead. Grabbing onto his wrist, I held him up immediately.

"Sorry eommeonim and Ji-woon, we've got to run now,"