NINE

Call me, Dr. Park (BTS JIMIN FANFIC)

KIM DONGHYUN

As expected, Jin's office was in a state of well organized manner as I entered the room after Jimin. 

There was a mahogany desk with three drawers on the right hand side, a swivel chair, Macbook Pro, several stacks of paperwork, pens in a tin, floor to ceiling bookshelf with the books laid out neatly on it, a filling cabinet with paper work stacked on top and lastly, a water dispenser. 

I let myself roam about his room until Jimin stuck his hand out and handed me a cup of water,

"Here, drink up,"

I took a glance at the paper cup.

"Are you sure it's safe for drinking? Jin hasn't been here for days,"

"They get Chang-yi to change them daily," he said, taking a sip from his and ed the paper cup into my hands. 

"Yah,"

The next minute he turned around, his eyes grew wide at the sight of the state I was in. 

", I’m so sorry!”

There I stood, my white short sleeved button down which was left exposed beneath the white coat was completely soaked through, making my black lace bra and bellybutton more visible, and I could tell that that made Jimin's mouth went dry. I looked up at him and smiled immediately, my brown eyes landing to his cotton mouth.
 
“Are you secretly planning on seducing me without telling me?” 
I laughed, which made Jimin even more nervous as I then started driving him up against the wall. 

"Say y, is this the reason why you led me to an empty room?", I grinned and leaned even closer to him, with the tip of my nose almost touching his, 

"So that you can get a little personal, with me?"

Jimin did not say anything, or more like he did not know what to say. He was peculiarly conscious of our close proximity, with my breath lingering and mixing with his.

For some reason, I figured out that I could never get sick with playing around with him, so wanting to joke around a little bit more, my gaze began to slide to the bottom. Slowly, I placed my hands firmly onto his chest and he let out a tiny gasp and squirmed uncomfortably. Of course, he didn’t like being so intimately handled and that was when he summoned enough courage to meet my gaze. 

Before I could go on any further, he pushed away from me. 

“I-I'm s-sorry. L-let's just g-get out of here for you to change out of this first,"  

Having said that, he his heels and started leaving. However, I held onto his wrist and stopped him. 

“It’s ok, really. Water doesn’t bother me at all. Makes me feel like Layla from Winx Club for once,” I replied, chuckling at him.

---

PARK JIMIN

"But, I just spilled water all over your white button down t-shirt and now it's see through and man, you're hot," 

That was what went through my mind at that point in time but I couldn't possibly let that slip out of my tongue. It would be freaking embarrassing. 

"Park Jimin, you need to maintain,"

I kept repeating it to myself but still, I couldn't avoid glancing away from her. I wanted to gloss it over so badly but it was never ending. 

"Uh y, you can give me the pencil now maybe?" 

Donghyun was still smiling at me with her teeth showing and what I was feeling uncomfortable of was that, she didn't even bother covering herself up a little. 

Letting out a sigh, I took off my coat and tossed it over her head.

"Here, please cover up yourself first while I get you the pencil," I said to her as calm as possible. With that, I tried all means to get distracted from her and to focus more on finding the box of pencils which I remembered seeing Seokjin placing them somewhere. 

In the meantime, Donghyun continued exploring the room and I saw her picking up something from Seokjin's desk. 

Alarmed, I quickly reminded her,

"You can look around but please refrain from touching Dr. Kim's items. He will be mad,"
"You bet, 'cos I already am,"

The voice made the both of us jumped and turning around, I was shocked to find Seokjin standing by the door, with his arms crossed over his chest and his feet tapping impatiently against the ground. 

"Just what are you two snooping around my office for?", he raised his eyebrow at us,

"And you, why are you keeping your head down? And your attire... Don't tell me-"

"No Oppa! It's not what you're thinking," Donghyun finally raised her head up and retaliated quickly. 

I wasn't really sure why but at that moment, Seokjin was pretty much in shock. His mouth was gaped open as he studied the figure next to me.

"W-wait," I noticed him taking a step forward to examine her face properly.

"H-hyunnie?"

---

"Park, if you would please excuse us for a moment," Seokjin said to me after eyeing Donghyun for quite some time in silence. 

Showing me the way out of his office, he then closed the door behind him before proceeding to Donghyun's side. From his face, I could tell that he was really unhappy about something and I sure hope that it has got nothing to do with me. Biting into my bottom lips, I paced up and down along the corridor until curiously killed me, causing me to make up my mind in eavesdropping to their conversation.

Outside the door, I squatted down and leaned the side of my head against the it. I could make out muffles but I couldn't exactly hear what they were conversing about, except that Seokjin sounded more or less like he was reprimanding her. 

"Why did you come back here? Why wouldn't you just listen to us and stay in America? Wasn't the life there good?" I heard him throwing her with questions non-stop.

I stood up from the ground and it has brought to my attention that Donghyun had her head hung low most of the time. She wasn't like a her usual self and definitely not like how she was a few minutes back. Observing her from the outside, I saw that her lips soon parted and just as I waited for her to answer to Seokjin's question, I heard footsteps trailing up behind me.

"Jimin, what are you doing out here?"

Joohyeon was carrying a stack of files as she walked up towards me. Reflexively, I hurried over to help her. Then, scratching the back of my head, I told her,

"Uh, I'm actually waiting to speak to Dr. Kim but it seems like he's busy with the other Dr. Kim," I faked a smile at her. 

"Kim sunbaenim is back already?", she asked as she took a peep from outside the room herself,

"I thought he was going to be over at Singapore for a few weeks? But it has only been days... And he didn't even call to tell me anything...", she said from deep in and dropped her gaze to the ground. 

"Irene sunbaenim," 

I could sense disappointment in her voice and wanting to console her, I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright. I'm fine, Jimin," she smiled at me and took a glance back at the two in the office.

"Anyway, it seems like Hyunnie finally got to meet him," 

I responded by bobbing my head up and down at her. Then, patting on the files on top of my arms, I asked,

"So, where to now?"