NINETEEN

Call me, Dr. Park (BTS JIMIN FANFIC)

KIM DONGHYUN

Sunlight shone through the door like a ghoul's grin, yet it gives the shutters a halo of golden rays. 

Greeting me, that's the new morning, sinner and saint, just like me. Waking up felt like a hammer swung with gusto, a painted "X" on my skull. As I slowly sat up from my bed, I could feel the back of my head still throbbing and sleep trying to drag me backwards, until a figure who was lying by my side caught my eyes. Dazed, I squinted my eyes at him. 

Park Jimin, what is he doing here? 

I cupped my mouth and the first thing I did on instinct was to check under my covers. When I saw that my clothes were still intact, I heaved a sigh of relief. 

Pounding on my head, I started recollecting the memories from the night before and the last thing I could remember was my world blacking out once I greeted Jimin by the door. 

So, he actually stayed with me for the entire night? I raised my eyebrows. 

I inched my face closer to his and studying his sleeping features, I sneaked a laughter before I pulled back. 

"y, you look really ugly when you sleep," 

Then, pulling the covers off from my legs, I wrapped it gently around Jimin's body before carefully shifting out of my position. The bed was warm, the draughts were cold, yet my feet swung outward into the chill.

Slowly, I set my foot into my slippers, ambled out of my room and peeked into the living room, surprised when finding it being a disorganized mess, as if some massive cleaning had taken place.

Damp cloths and clothes were strewn all over the couch and sitting on the kitchen table, there were pot and bowls of unfinished porridge. I shook my head helplessly and gathering all the mess, I decided to clean up while Jimin slept in. 

Somehow, the sight of seeing him around in the morning made me feel warm and cozy. Smiling to myself, I rinsed the pot under the running water and thought about what could have happened the previous night. The good news was that negative thoughts were no longer lingering in my mind as images of how Jimin, the all mighty Dr. Park may have been treating me like a princess. 

Minutes later into the cleaning, I heard a groan escaping from the inside of my room and creeping behind the wall, I saw Jimin gradually waking up, yawning as he stretched his arms high out into the air.

"Tired?", I smiled at him, who jerked awake with a start and stared weirdly at me, who was standing by the doorway.

"No, I'm fine", it took him a few seconds to mutter that out while rubbing his eyes fiercely. 

"You're lying,"

I walked up towards him and poked his arm lightly. 

"Don't do that,"

He moved my arm away from his and stared blankly at the wall in front of us. I find his obliviousness pretty endearing and that was when I decided to play around with him. 

"We did it, didn't we?", I adjusted my expression right away and tugged onto my shirt, shooting Jimin a glare in the process.

"I didn't know that you were such a person, taking advantage of me while I was defenseless", I pretended to sob.

Just as what I had thought, Jimin became defensive right at that moment and jumping out of the bed frantically, he waved his hands in the air and shook his head. 

"Oh nonono, d-don't get me wrong. I w-wouldn't do such a thing. Woo-ri eomma was the one who changed you out of those dirty clothes," 

I eyed him suspiciously but he was dead serious. His nonplussed looks also striked me as cute, so letting out a soft chuckle, I pinched onto his cheeks thereafter.

"Relax y, I was just kidding", I laughed heartily,

"Although I would pretty much like to do it with you", I my lips and flashed him a seductive grin. 

Jimin wrenched his eyes away from mine and bitting into his bottom lips, he shuffled his feet and attempted to escape from my room. 

"I s-should head back to my house to catch up on some sleep then, since it seems to me that you're doing pretty fine now," 

"Not fine my ", I muttered before blocking his way out, which earned a glare from his peripheral view.

"I need more sleep,"

"I know. So yeah, the bed is yours", I protested, pushing him back onto my bed before holding him tightly to my chest. I started rubbing his back rhythmically, as he tried to move out from my grasp. 

"Go to sleep,"

I kept smiling at his annoyed expression and when he eventually gave in to me, I stood up and informed him dearly,

"I will wake you up again once breakfast's ready,"

---

PARK JIMIN 

Sitting across the table, I couldn't believe my eyes that I'm having a proper meal with Kim Donghyun right now. 

Occasionally, I would steal a few glances at her and there, munching onto the kimchi while stuffing the toast into , I cringed at her weird combination. 

Okay, that's expected out of her but nevertheless, scratching that aside, it was still good to see her back to her usual self. Donghyun looked like a chipmunk and as she gobbled up the food I realised, it seemed as though I was sitting across another Seokjin. And speaking of which, I have yet to discuss the matter with her. 

"Why aren't you eating? Ppalli meog-eo,"

Donghyun could sense that I wasn't exactly tucking in to my meal, thus, she tapped her chopsticks on the table while gesturing a flick with her head towards the plate in front of me.

"Ne,"

Doing as told, I picked up the slice of bread but my eyes soon flickered towards her side. 

"Erm... Do you mind passing me that jar of jam?"

She looked up and beamed at me. Then waving her finger in the air, she said, 

"Right, I forgot that you need it,"

She slid the jar across the table expertly and as I was spreading out the jam on my toast, I couldn't help but to bring up that sudden thought of mine.

"By the way, can I ask you question?"
"Ask,"
"Who's Myungsoo?"

I swallowed my saliva hard as I asked bravely. Because, as much as I didn't want to care, I couldn't risk it. The situation has already gone into a state that couldn't be helped and hence, all that I have to make sure now is that she's really single and able to act out the role alongside with me.

However, I noticed that her hands trembled and the slice of kimchi that was in between her chopsticks slipped and dropped onto the table upon hearing my question.

"Myungsoo", there was a faint glint in her eyes as she murmurs to herself. 

"What?"

She then looked up at me subsequently after.

"He's someone whom you don't have to know,"

She answered and then gazed back down at her plate. 

"You sure? You kept shouting for him last night. Is he your crush or something?", I probed further and it was then, she dropped her chopsticks onto the table.

"Park Jimin, stop it", she snapped and I was taken aback by the sudden change of tone in her voice. 

"I-", I was about to apologize to her as it seems like I have touched on a sensitive topic but just then, the doorbell rang. 

I saw Donghyun getting up from her chair and then proceeding to the door, she peeped through the hole. Letting out a soft gasp, her eyes widened at me shortly after and racing over to my side, she quickly pulled me up by my arm and masked her hand over my mouth before I could even say something.

"Yah, Kim Donghyun! Open up, I know you're in there," 

Seokjin's voice sounded from behind the door and I became flustered all over as well. I brought her hand down from my mouth and in a edgy voice, I asked,

"W-what do we do now?"

She stared back frantically at the door. 

"If you're not opening up, then I will just try my luck with the passcode", Seokjin warned,

"I'm pretty sure you're still sticking to that,"

Seconds later, the noise of him punching the familiar lines of code could be heard and panic-stricken, Donghyun pulled me into a storage room immediately. 

Just as she shut the door behind us, the door clicked and footsteps could be heard entering the apartment. 

"Hyunnie, Oppa's here! Hyunnie?"

Beads of perspiration trickled down from my forehead. I wouldn't dare to be discovered by Seokjin now but staring upfront, Donghyun was leaning up against me as we shared the tiny little compartment in the storage room. Her hands were pressed against my chest and she was sitting on me, making the close proximity of us seem rather wrong. 

She looked darn serious as she perked up her ears to listen to Seokjin's steps but strangely, this got my heart thumping. I admired her beautiful features for a moment and I could feel myself blushing after which. However, that only lasted for a short while before I started hiccuping. 

"Yah, shorty! Be quiet will you? You will get us into trouble", Donghyun glared at me but sadly, the hicupping just wouldn't stop.

The more she stared at me, the deeper shade of red my cheeks turned.

"Park Jimin", she hissed once more and annoyed by her scoldings as I wasn't exactly doing that on purpose, I snapped back at her,

"That's because. hic. I'm in a dark storage room with you. hic. Dr.Kim and-"
"It makes you nervous to be alone with me?"

She pulled me over by my hand all of a sudden, to just one inch away from her lips. My heart flutters and at the same time, my mouth slightly falters open and I shook my head, immediately. 

"N-no. hic-"
"You just don't know how to hold in your breath, do you?", Donghyun raised an eyebrow at me.

"In that case, let me help you,"

With that, she puts both hands on my cheeks, tilted my head up and pressed her lips against mine while my eyes widened in blatant shock.