Figure It Out

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Yoseob's POV)

The intake of air that I had unconsciously held was finally exhaled out. My mind was running through an internal battle now, trying to explain to myself as of why I was sleeping right beside Doojoon. Blurred memories weren’t helping much, and I gave up. I think it’s best to personally ask him myself.

I slapped my cheeks to wake myself up more, and slowly stood up, ignoring the stabbing pain in my head. I moved over to Doojoon’s couch, and squatted down in front of his face.

I found myself observing his facial features, until I snapped myself out of it. I inhaled and exhaled a couple of times before tapping him on his shoulder.

“Doojoon, wake up…”

“Nngh…” Was the only response I got before he turned his body, his back facing me.

I was starting to get more impatient as I kept tapping him but failed to get him to wake up. Anger got the better of me and I shouted “DOOJOON! WAKE THE HELL UP, YOU PIG!”

Doojoon shot up immediately, his eyes widened in shock. He turned his head to me before giving me a scowl.

“That’s the kind of thanks I expected after I had practically saved your from the other professors? Gee, you’re so welcome.”

“W-What?!” I looked at him, confused clearly written all over my face.

“I assume that you don’t remember anything after you passed out yesterday?”

I nodded, still not grasping the situation. Doojoon gave me a resigned look, and began, “Last night you were drunk and I happened to pass by. I told your friends to go back to the dorms while I let you be more sober before you head back too. But I was too tired and I fell asleep, forgetting to bring you back to your dorm.”

I took a while to process his explanation, and I grinned sheepishly, mumbling a ‘Sorry’.

He acknowledged it by nodding and stood up, and headed towards the door. He opened it and looked at me with a well-we-must-get-going-then look. I caught his expression and scurried through the door, with Doojoon right behind me.

(Key’s POV)

I was humming an upbeat tune as I locked my house door with a ‘click’, influenced by the beautiful scenery right in front of me.

The light rays from the morning Sun shone on the oak trees, giving them yellow-orangey highlights around the leaves. Birds chirped melodiously up in the trees, and the grass I’m stepping on swayed from side to side from the force of the gentle wind brushing through. It was all and all a glorious sight.

I breathed in a deep intake of air, taking in the fresh air. I then skipped my way through the trees, and heading to the stone pathway.

Hushed voices were heard when I neared the pathway, and it seemed very suspicious. I hid behind one of the big trees, eavesdropping on the conversation the two shadows were sharing.

“Oh, come on! Hurry up before any other of my colleagues sees you! Students are not supposed to step into the professors’ houses territory, if you are seen, god knows what punishment awaits you.”

“Wait!” Pants were heard from the shorter figure as he tried to catch up with the other. “I’m trying my best! You should know that I have shorter legs!”

“Hmmph.” Was the response he got.

The figures were closer each step they took, and by the time they passed by me, I got a good look at their faces.

It was none other than Doojoon and a student whom I could recognize at the freshman ceremony last night.

Why was the student with Doojoon? And it was also in Doojoon’s territory judging by the way they head here from.

Doojoon’s gonna spill the beans to me later.

(Doojoon’s POV)

I rushed him while I kept a lookout for any other people that might witness this scene. If they are found out, I may have to…kill them?

I shuddered; I didn’t expect myself to think this way. It seems that this student has a great influence over me…

To think about it, I haven’t even learn about this intriguing student’s name…

I stopped in my tracks suddenly, making the student crashed onto my back.

“Ouch! What is that for?”

I turned around and asked with a serious tone, “What’s your name?”

He seemed shocked and stunned by the abrupt question, and took a few moments to answer my question.

“…Yoseob…” He muttered softly.

The sight of him blushing and fiddling around with his fingers made my heart pound faster. I felt myself sweating and feeling hot all of a sudden, and my fingers curling up unconsciously. I quickly covered my mouth with my warm fingers; the position that made the person appeared to be embarrassed about something.

“…Doojoon? Doojoon?” A small and timid voice snapped me out of my trance, and I glanced at the source of the angelic voice.

His forehead scrunched up in worry, his eyes expressing anxiousness. He’s worried.

I tossed all inappropriate thoughts to the back of my mind, and acted nonchalant while replying coolly,” It’s nothing. Let’s go.”

 

HAHAHA, another chappie! Probably you all think that the title makes no link to the story or whatsoever, but I really have a hard time thinking all these titles! So try not to take these nonsensical titles to heart kay? :) These few chapters will probably have a lot of Doojoon's and Yoseob's POV, so bear with it. I'm trying to take things slowly. Please do take note that this story will probably be VERY long, 'cos I keep adding crappy stuff in front. :D But you readers won't want to read a rushed development between all the pairings right? Heh, well bear with it kay? Wait for the next chapter then, Ciao~ ^^