The Other Side Part 2

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Eunhyuk’s POV)

Don’t mind them… Pretend that they don’t exist… You didn’t see anything…

I sighed, there’s no way my prayers are going to work. Practically everyone we met in the hallway were staring at us, or specifically our intertwined fingers.

“Donghae, stop it, it’s embarrassing…” I kept my head down, blushing furiously.

“Why should I? We are a couple, so it’s normal to hold hands! What’s wrong with that?” Donghae, known as my lover, pouted cutely.

I gave him an are-you-seriously-kidding-me look, and pointed the people around us with my head.

“So what if we’re gay? Probably this school will be filled with gay couples, so there’s nothing to worry about!” He gave me a squeeze, reassuring me that everything will be like what he had just predicted.

Like hell it will happen.

(Sungmin’s POV)

I gave the old wooden door in front of me a couple of quick knocks, and a soft “Come in” was heard. I creaked the door open, and in front of me sat the headmaster of the academy, filling in some forms.

“Sir, the preparation of the freshman ceremony is all ready. Now the students are gathering at the venue as told. I’m afraid you will need to get ready within 10 minutes before attending the ceremony.”

“Sungmin, I told you, it’s Hyunseung, not Sir.” He chuckled softly. “You do not need to get all that formal with me; we have been working together for many years now. Isn’t that right, my vice headmaster of the academy?”

I raised my hands up in a surrender position, “Okay, I give up.”

(Jonghyun’s POV)

“Key~” I whined and tried to pout cutely for him. It’s irresistible, surely it will work?

“Oh, Jonghyun, this is school, not some love hotel. Get a grip. Imagine the students witnessing such disturbing scenes if I let you? No, a definite no.” Key turned his back to me, and was packing his things just before going to the ceremony.

Both of us were alone in the professors’ longue, right after briefing our new batch of students about ourselves and the magic combat. It was already a week since I last touched him. I’m getting ually frustrated here.

“Don’t be a worrywart; the students will not come here. Just admit it that you are also in need of my gentle touch…” I proceeded to slip my hand around his slim waist, and nibble on his collarbone.

He just flicked my forehead and smacked my hand away, and said angrily, “No means no, don’t you understand? Must I speak to you in a different language?”

He then stomped his way out of the longue, leaving me behind wincing in pain, a red bruise now visible on my pale forehead.

“Key…”

 (Kikwang’s POV)

The open field was filled with long tables covered with red cloth; on top of it was food paradise. Lines of food trays were placed neatly and orderly on the tables and each and every one of the dishes were specially prepared by top chefs occupying one corner of the field.

Glasses of juices were put on the tables with blue cloth, their glass reflecting light from the Sun, making them sparkle with shimmering ‘glitter’.

Both students and professors alike mostly gathered at the venue, and were forming little groups, each standing in their own small place. Voices filled the air, resulting in the field having a peaceful yet comfortable atmosphere.

Targeting the drinks corner, Yoseob dragged us quickly, and handed us one glass each. I carefully took a sip, not knowing what the contents in the juice are. Much to my surprise, the juice was actually the common grape juice, paired off with a little alcohol stirred well inside. Overall, it gave a sweet taste that lingered in my mouth.

“Wow, didn’t expect the juice to be so tasty, must get more of it…” With that said, Taemin went to grab some glasses of juice with his free hand, not caring the weird looks the others were giving him.

“Ahhh, I think I will get addicted to this juice. Is it possible to get some back to our dorm later? I would love to just drink these juice three meals a day.” Yoseob joked.

“Don’t you know that is very unhealthy? What are you trying to do, dieting? Don’t kid me.” A deep and smooth voice voiced out.

 

Yo, chapter 3 up. Ahh, this chapter contains more other characters' POV, so this should be a good news for the fans of Super Junior and SHINee? Haha, I don't know. XD Anyways, leave your comments and also subscribe. Comments are love. <3 Wait for the next chapter then, Ciao~ ^^

Note: I am not going the name the Kpop artists in the way like someone close to them addresses them as. Eg. -gie, -bie,- nie etc. I am also not going to add in some Korean words like Saranghae etc. Please do take note. I will add in other notes as I remember along the way. Thanks. :)