Guilty Or Not Guilty?

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Hyuseung’s POV)

I went to our secret hideout, it was found when we went to a stroll together. It was our little heaven away from the reality.

One lonesome figure was sitting on the grass, surrounded by tall trees and one broken statue. The place was abandoned and simple, but it was enough for us.

“Junhyung.”

The said lifted his head up slowly and turned towards me, his hand reaching out to me, motioning me to take his hand.

I did so, and he pulled me to sit beside him. There was nothing except the sound of crickets calling out to mates, the starry night lit up by a dim full moon, covered by the clouds in the sky.

“Junhyung...” I called out once again, but my moving lips was stopped by his gentle touch of his finger.

“Shhh, I know what will be next. I’m really okay with you keeping it from me, although I did explode in front of Sungmin and Kyuhyun. But after some discussion with them, I have really thought things out. I’m not going to care anything, except to improve myself so that you can always rely on me in times of trouble.”

The clouds cleared, and unveiled the full brightness of the moon that out shone all the stars that surrounds it. Gentle cold wind brushed across the trees, rustling the leaves on the way. Fragile leaves found their way to the ground, but not before they did a little dance around us, as if it was congratulating us on our new found level of love.

Our hands tightened, closing the little small gap in between. I slowly laid my head on his broad shoulder, sighing softly in contentment.

“Thank you, for appearing in my life.”

(Sungmin’s POV)

I heaved a sigh of relief. Seeing these students in pain really hurts me, but at least they have received treatment.

Counting the numbers, cancel that, just be scanning through the whole infirmary, you will be able to see countless of casualties. Although most of them were not badly injured, but there were still injuries and a fear that had started to form deep in them. The attack was bound to leave some bad memories.

It’s only their first few days, and Hoggart already started to attack? It seems like Hoggart is ready for the real battle anytime soon. Looks like we must hurry and train the freshmen. Ah, and also to pick some potential students to protect Eternal Life.

Judging from the infirmary and the two pairs just now, it seems that we have a few potential ones. I think we just need to push them a little bit more and train them then they will be prepared for any attack.

After some mind thoughts, I began to make my way towards my office. I have to see how those two in critical condition is doing.

(Junhyung’s POV)

Hyunseung and I made our rounds around the academy, especially the infirmary. There were a lot of students resting inside and Hyunseung made that pained expression. However, we have seen a few students even helping out in the infirmary.

Walking out and walking off into the opposite direction, Hyunseung pondered, “Junhyung, those students that helped out seem to be able to defend for themselves during the attack. Do you think it’s possible to ask them to protect Eternal Life?”

“Well, they seem to have the potential. But if we want to confirm their abilities, we need to consult the professors about their students. They already have performed the assessment test.”

“Hmm, good idea. Well, let’s part ways here. I believe I need to search for the professors now. Can you help me to see the damages that the attack had brought? I mean, the crumbled buildings and rooms similar to the bad condition.” Hyunseung stopped at an intersection and asked.

I nodded, giving him a kiss on the forehead before I went to another direction.

Guess he must be cupping his forehead while smiling shyly.

(Doojoon’s POV)

I did not listen to Yoseob’s advice, instead I was taking a leisure stroll at the garden located near my house. Not a particularly ‘leisure’ stroll, not possible with so many confused thoughts wandering in your mind.

The garden wasn’t as bad damaged as the academy’s interior. I guess because no one visited here often.

The garden was actually a place for the professors to take a break, some kind of our little heaven. However this place was slowly forgotten, its existence slowly fading away from our mind. It must be because of the workload building up.

Sometimes I will just put aside my work and take some time here, you see, I don’t really care. Back to the garden.

Thoughts filled with Yoseob was making me crazy. I was fearing of his safety, but at the same time I wasn’t prepared to hurt Yoseob and lie to him. Imagining him making the disappointed face and saying, “How could you!”—

...Please erase my existence from the face of this world.

No one, even I, can understand why Yoseob makes me feel this way. I guess this is call the power of love eh?

“Doojoon.”

I snapped my head behind, and standing behind with an amused expression was none other than the Headmaster.

“Ah, Hyunseung. What brings you here?” The professors were allowed to call the Headmaster by his name. Cool, eh?

“Ah, I just wanted to ask you something. Speaking of which, you were very funny by making a few different expressions in just a few seconds. Back to the question. I was just about to ask you about your students’ abilities. Any of them with the potential?”

Uh-oh. I gulped nervously, tiny beads of sweat trickling down my back. I think I know what he’s going to ask...

“Erm, why are you asking this question out of the blue?” I asked cautiously.

“Oh, I just wanted to pick some of them with the potential to help protect Eternal Life. You know, the number of professors here is not enough to protect it, and we still need some to attack too. If the students could help, then it will be good.”

“...How about their seniors? There should at least be some with powers that is enough to protect the potion.” I said, trying to avert his attention away from the freshmen.

He shook his head and sighed. “If there were anybody, I wouldn’t be here standing asking you this question right?”

My brain was turning its gears at full speed at try and come up with a lie. I’m not your exactly a great liar.

“Eh...I guess, how about Kikwang?” I suggested. It was the truth. Among the class, the only ones that made me awestruck was only Yoseob and Kikwang. However, I feel a little guilty for only mentioning Kikwang’s name. It feels like I was sacrificing him for the safety of Yoseob.

Argh.

“Hmmm, is that so? I will check up on him later, so anybody else on your mind?”

“Eh, no?” I replied too quickly. Get a hold on yourself, Doojoon!

Hyunseung eyed me suspiciously, but decided not to pursue the matter. He simply shrugged off my weirdness and walked away, saying his thanks.

‘Phew’, I guess?

 

YOYOYO EVERYONE! :DDD I have decided to update because I have some days off for Chinese New Year! Today's the last day though... :( So! I have decided to update as a gift for your kind understanding and amazing patience! Woots! XD Enjoy it and savour it slowly~, as I won't be able to update for a long time after this! Common tests... *sighs* Anyways, good luck to those of you having your examinations and I also hope for the best in everything you do for the others. FIGHTING! :D Ciao~ ^^