Drunk

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(No One’s POV)

The host suddenly cheered after the Doojoon’s short performance, exclaiming, “Now, the ceremony is officially over. Students are free to go back to their dorms, but if you want to stay for the refreshments, you may do so.  The curfew for going back to dorms is half an hour from now. Well, I hope this will be a good start for your first year in this academy!”

Most students are seen to be heading towards their dorms, which is a magnificent building located at the north direction of the open field.

Professors were also heading back to their own houses, which is one of the privileges of being a professor at the academy.

By now, you should know that the academy is freaking humongous, as it consists of dorms, houses, classrooms, offices, fields and so much more.

We should really respect the people who built this academy, or do they just use their magic skills to do so?

The question remains unanswered.

(Yoseob’s POV)

I kept a lookout for Kikwang and Dongwoon, and at last I found them crowding around the drinks corner. Well, Taemin was nowhere to be seen.

“Ah-ha! Found ya! So, what are you two doing?”

“Oh, hey. We are drinking to our fullest ability; this juice is seriously hot stuff. I doubt the students or professors will be happy if they saw us taking the drinks back to the dorm. Want some?” Kikwang answered after taking a long sip from the glass he was currently holding.

“Sure!”

(5 minutes later)

“Hahaha, Dongwoon, look! There’s numerous Kikwang standing in front of me…” I slurred, drunk from the accumulation of alcohol I drank from the juice.

“You’re drunk; I think it’s about time we head back. Right, Kikwang?” Dongwoon eyed me with concern.

“Yeah, let’s get back before we got into trouble because of a drunken Yoseob.” Kikwang then slumped my arm over his shoulder, ready to help me on our way back.

“I’m not drunk! See, I can walk on my own!” I shrugged off Kikwang helping hands, and tried to walk in a proper straight line, but obviously after a few staggering steps, I fell on the ground.

“Yoseob! Oh please, don’t be like this. It will be difficult to help you back if you keep declining our help!” Kikwang stood akimbo, frustration clearly showed on his face.

“What are you guys doing? Shouldn’t it be time that you guys should be walking back to the dorm?”

Hmmm, who’s that?

 

You have come to a.......VERY SHORT CHAPTER!!! YAY! Oops, sorry. Been busy these few days. Plus the fact that....I have gone to watch the MAMA awards live yesterday. IT'S AWESOME. XD Although I'm a little bit sad about the kiss Hyunseung and HyunA shared... DON'TMIND! It's not like they are in love with each other...right? And, OMG I'MLIKEBREATHINGTHESAMEAIRASTHEM. *BREATHESMORE* I also have witnessed a lot of DooSeob action during MAMA! I guessed you guys have seen it too eh? DOOSEOB IS TRUE. Nah, kidding?

 

There you have it, a short chapter in return for a very crappy and naggy long end-of-word! Enjoy~

 

Also wait for the next chapter, Ciao~ *in hyperactive mode*

 

P.S. Have anybody seen B2ST during Red Carpet? I mean did you all notice the way HyunA clung onto Hyunseung? Have anyone here share my sentiments after viewing it? I'm like: "Erm, okay?" Maybe I'm too bias. XD