Beginning Of The Magic Practical Lesson

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Sungmin’s POV)

I was listening to the reports done by the top-skilled men dispatched by the Headmaster when the bad news hit me. Hard.

Beads of cold sweat started to roll their way down my cheek, and an unsettled feeling and uneasiness was felt within my body. It sent shudders down my spine just by thinking of the now possibly bleak future.

He had kept to his promise and came back.

For revenge.

I broke into a sprint to the Headmaster’s office. He needs to be notified immediately. God knows how Hyunseung will take in the fact that he’s plotting his revenge against the academy.

How I wished the good times will just stay.

(Hyunseung’s POV)

Colour drained from my face, leaving me wide-eyed and biting my lower lip. Past events came replaying back in my mind, and I slammed my desk with my hand with all the force I have.

I grabbed my hair in frustration, and due to the forceful biting, little drips of blood started to flow down my mouth and to my chin.

“Hyunseung…” Sungmin looked at me with worry, his fingers fiddling the hem of his shirt just as anxiously.

I closed my eyes and blocked my senses. I really need some time to cool off and think of an efficient plan.

What bothers me was the comeback of him threatening the safety of my students. I MUST not let that happen.

“Sungmin. Send people to keep an eye on the students, especially the freshmen who were will be preparing for the magic combat. Their magic practical skills are usually held outside of the classrooms, so it will be more dangerous for them. Send in any report of his movements, and a detailed one at that. Do not notify this matter to any of the professors until Isay so, his intention is not confirm yet. I’m relying on you, go.”

Sungmin bowed before he rushed out to make the arrangements. My head started to pound, and I winced in pain. Sensing a migraine, I took out painkillers out of my drawer and swallowed them in one gulp.

If only the storm brewing ahead could be stabilized with painkillers…

(Jonghyun’s POV)

Oops, looks like it’s time for the practical magic lesson.

I quickly stuffed my remaining bread into my mouth in one big mouthful, earning a disgusted look from Key. I simply stuck out my tongue in response and rushed out, drinking my bottle of mineral water along the way.

I reached the classroom within seconds and straightened myself as I announced: “Terra [1], come out now, for your magic lesson.”

My students got ready and followed me to the field outside. I got them to line up in rows, before I instructed them.

“Today I will be assessing all of your magic skills. It makes it easier for me to improve your magic skills for the magic combat.”

Everyone took their stance, waiting for their turn to be assessed. I walked over to the first person in the first row, and asked for his name. I took down his name and told him to show his skills. Then I scribbled some notes beside his name, as to how to let him improve.

I had done the same thing for every person, until I came to this student named Dongwoon.

I also asked him to show his skills, and it surprisingly amazed me. His magic power is used to create barriers using the earth. Not that it was anything unique, but the size and width of his barrier made me speechless.

I have never seen a student displaying such skills.

His barrier covered one end of the field to another (the field was as big as two football fields), and it towered as high as the height of 4 goalposts. Not to mention that the thickness was also admirable.

The barrier shrunk as the user stop his skills, revealing an excited Dongwoon.

“How did I do?” He jumped up and down, obviously not breaking a sweat of using such large magical barrier.

I was looking at him agape as I answered, “…Wow.”

Hearing my answer, the student jumped in joy.

 

Heh, so sorry that I didn't update last time(if you know my schedule), I was really tired and busy these days. Yeah, been busy with homework and stuff(I slack a lot). XD And today's Music Bank was quite awesome, all the fans shouting the fan chants like there's no tomorrow, although Troublemaker didn't make it to the first position. But at least they ranked higher than SNSD and Wonder Girls. Not that I'm against them or whatsoever, but I support Cube Ent. :D So, enough of my blabbering and look out for the next chapter! Ciao~ ^^

 

[1]:Another class with the Earth element in Latin. :)