Developments

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Yoseob's POV)

Doojoon came forward with a scowl, his fists slightly bawled into fists.

I guess he really doesn’t like to be address as Mr. eh…? Better take note of this. Hey, wait a minute. I think I will start calling him by Mr. in the front to get revenge for earlier on. Yeah, I shall do that!

To show his protest against the host, he exhibited his skills in a very short period of time, and when I said short, it meant that it only lasted for a few seconds.

Doojoon readied himself by raising his arms in a position similar to shooting arrows, and the air particles around him quickly gathered, concentrated around his hands as he muttered, “I whom control thou, shall give me thy strength. Specio, Sanctus Sagitta.”

The air concentrated then took up the shape of an arrow, which was quickly dismissed when Doojoon lowered his arms and stomped off in fury.

Eh, maybe I should reconsider my decision earlier on…

(Taemin’s POV)

Wow, all the professors are so cool… How I wish I can be like them, so skillful in their field of expertise. It seemed easy to them to summon their own element. I even have problems summoning my own element up until now… When will I become similar to them?

I sighed dejectedly, and something—or specifically someone caught my eye. He was also a student, but his eyes were not on the performances put up by the professors, but instead it was on me.

His intense stare—I gulped nervously.

Did I do something wrong?

(Minho’s POV)

I was just normally observing each and every student until one caught my eye. He had curly reddish brown hair, and was busy admiring the performances by the professors. He gasped and clapped in the right places, his eyes shining with excitement and respect—but was that it?

When I looked closer, his eyes seemed to have a form of sadness, but were easily hidden by his other emotions. I couldn’t pull my eyes away, I just couldn’t. There’s something about him that made me want to notice him more, observe him more, know him more.

What’s wrong with me…? Oops, he caught me.

Our eyes locked in to each other’s for a few seconds, giving me an unfamiliar sensation throughout my whole body. A warm but tingling feeling ran up my spine, giving me the shudders.

I saw his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down slowly, and I knew he was afraid and anxious as of why I was staring at him. He reluctantly pulled away his eyes, and inched further away from me, slowly but surely.

Although I don’t even know him, I found my eyes following his every movement, whether big or small.

I’m just like a predator waiting to catch its prey.

 (Doojoon’s POV)

Seriously, the host should know by now that I hated people addressing me as Mr. Is today’s April’s Fools? Argh, Mr. makes me feel so old.

By the way, what’s that student’s name? And why do I like to so much?

Maybe there’s something wrong with me today.

 (Junhyung’s POV)

“Hello, my baby.”

I offered one of the two glasses of juice in my hands to the headmaster of the academy, Jang Hyunseung. He smiled sweetly and innocently before accepting the drink, and muttering a ‘thank you’.

“So, what do you think of this year’s students?” He queried suddenly, before swirling his juice around in the glass.

“Hmmm, I think it’s still too early to make a judgment, don’t you think? Let’s observe some more.” I answered, before raising my glass, and cocked my head sideways a little, “Toast?”

He chuckled lightly before doing the same as well, and the glasses clinked upon impact.

“Cheers.”

 

Another chapter up, though it's quite a short one. I will update once I have the time, I'm sometimes really busy, so please take note. What do you think of the development of the characters? Too fast? Please leave your comment before you close the tab, thanks. Wait for the next chapter then, Ciao.