Answers Are Needed

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Yoseob’s POV)

He’s acting weird…

He turned and continued his brisk walk again, and I had to half run in order to catch up to his pace. At last, within a few more minutes we had reached the dorms.

Doojoon looked around us before saying in a shushed tone, “Quickly go in and get prepared for lessons. What your friends question, don’t answer them that you are at my house. If this matter leaks out, you and I will be in deep trouble. I don’t know the origin of prohibiting students at professors’ house, but I only had a vague idea that it had something to do with the academy’s past. It’s best that we don’t let anyone know that we broke these strict rules. Understand? Now go.”

I was pushed slightly by Doojoon, and when I turned around to thank him, he’s gone. The speed and short time he had taken amazed me, and I was stood rooted to the ground for a few seconds before I quickly ran into the dorms sneakily.

I hope no one will rat on us.

(Kikwang’s POV)

I didn’t sleep a wink all night. I was worried about Yoseob.

Doojoon said that he will let Yoseob be sober more before coming back, so why isn’t Yoseob back yet?

I put on my black with red horizontal stripes tie tiredly, black spots forming under my eyes. I took a good look at my reflection at the full-length mirror in front of me.

The one reflected was pale and wan, lacking his usual radiant aura. Small black eye bags formed under his eyes, and his lips were cracked from the dryness. The shoulders were drooping downwards, and the hair…

I sighed and plopped myself on the bed. I covered my face with both my hands and sighed again.

I looked terrible.

I glanced the empty bed across me, yes, Yoseob was arranged to share a room with me coincidentally.

How do I explain Yoseob’s absence at lessons later? The professors will assume that I will know his whereabouts as I’m his roommate, but I don’t even freaking know his location now!

The sound of the door creaking opened broke my train of thoughts, and I snapped my eyes open. Yoseob tip-toed silently into the room, oblivious to my presence.

I cleared my throat in annoyance, and he jumped with a squeak. He slowly turned behind, and exhaled in relief when he found out it was only me.

“Kikwang! Don’t scare me like that.”

“I should say the same to you too, hmm?” I raised my eyebrow, a little bit pissed at his lack of seriousness.

“Oh.” He put his arms behind his back and fidgeted uncomfortably. “Eh… You don’t need to worry! Everything’s just fine! I can ensure! So, please, let me off this time… I really can’t explain…”

He pleaded for my understanding with his puppy eyes, his hands now to the front forming a begging position.

I guess I shouldn’t dig this from him further… I will get my answers from Doojoon.

I walked across him and to the door, my hand now resting on the doorknob.

“What are you waiting for? Hurry up and change. I will wait for you in the cafeteria; I will buy some breakfast for you. After that we are running to lessons, is that clear?” I turned my head slightly to face him, and gave him a smirk.

His face lightened up when he heard my words, and rushed to the bathroom to clean himself.

(Key’s POV)

I followed them to the student’s dorms. I stopped and quickly hid my presence behind another tree when both of them stopped in their tracks. I saw Doojoon scanning around his surroundings before he turned to the student and spoke in a hushed voice.

I strained my ears to try to listen, but Doojoon’s volume was too soft. I clicked my tongue in frustration, and had no choice but to use only my sense of sight.

After a few seconds, Doojoon pushed the student forward, before casting a spell and disappeared into thin air. The student was shocked when he had seen Doojoon vanished in lightning speed, but regained his composure and ran inside the dorms sneakily.

I stopped watching and was doing some serious thinking. Lots of questions have yet to have an answer, and I believed I could get it from Doojoon.

I smiled triumphantly before saying the same magic spell as Doojoon and went to the teachers’ longue.

 

Heh, another one up. So Doojoon and Yoseob are being suspected, aren't they? Haha, let's see how they rescue themselves, especially Doojoon. WARNING: The confrontation part is just talk, talk, talk. So don't get your hopes up. :) Wait for future chapters for the magic lessons, yesh, finally getting to that part. XD I know I do crap too much sometimes, but it's for the development, development. So anticipate my next chapter, Ciao~