The Fall and Meeting

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Yoseob’s POV)

Excited chattering was heard from all directions surrounding me. Well, it was because we were attending the most prestigious school known in this world. Many people really tried hard to get in, but only the chosen students could have the privilege to attend this academy. Well, consider myself lucky to be able to get in.

 “First year students, please head towards the hall located at the second floor. The briefing of the freshman ceremony will begin shortly.” A man with a cool appearance who was standing right in front of me was using his magic to spread the message, without the use of speakers. Cool.

Students surrounding me began to make their way towards the direction of the hall, and I followed suit. Well, due to the crowd, I stumbled and tripped on someone else’s shoes.

Dang it! First day of school, and I’m ready to make a fool of myself!

I was ready for the hard impact and also the humiliation, but instead a pair of strong, warm hands encircled my waist and pulled me up.

“Are you alright?” A deep voice resonated behind me, which for some reason produced chills down my spine.

“Y-Yeah, I’m all fine. Tha—” I spun around to thank my savior, but the sight behind me make me choke on my words.

My savior was taller than me, and he didn’t look like a freshman, but more like a professor around here. He had spiky black hair styled up fashionably, and he was wearing a simple black t-shirt covered with a long brown coat which met up till the back of his knees, matched with a pair of light grey pants.

His brows were furrowed with slight concern, but his eyes expressed some amusement. His lips curled up slightly, forming a small smile. To sum it all up, he was gorgeous.

My unfinished sentence left him in confusion, but I quickly regained my composure. I cleared my throat before shyly muttering, “T-Thanks a lot…”

He simply gave me a warm smile and a small nod before continuing his way with the crowd of students. I was left there stunned with amazement.


(Doojoon’s POV)

“First year students, please head towards the hall located at the second floor. The briefing of the freshman ceremony will begin shortly.” Junhyung, a colleague of mine, announced. I greeted him with a smile, before turning towards the hall.

Time to go. I wonder which students I will be teaching this year. I hope they are a bunch of interesting students.

I made my way towards the hall, and to my surprise, I saw this young, short student trip. Instincts took over, and I whispered the spell quickly while focusing on the falling teenager. “Adveho! [1]”

In an instant, I was teleported right behind the boy and I used my arms to pull the stunned boy to safety.

“Are you alright?” I voiced out, watching the small figure in my arms open his eyes slowly.

“Y-Yeah, I’m all fine. Tha—” His eyes widened in mute shock, his mouth agape.

I frowned, wondering what had happened. However, he was out of his stupor within moments and muttered in reply, a tint of pink visible on his chubby cheeks.

“T-Thanks a lot…”

I just returned a smile and nodded in response, before continuing my path.

Hmmm, I wonder what is that blush for?


 

(Yoseob’s POV)

I mentally slapped myself. What the hell am I doing? I shook my head and ran towards the hall.

I entered the hall before the doors closed, and quickly found a random seat nearby. I found myself seating next to a bespectacled male. He gave me an eye smile and introduced himself politely, “Kikwang here, and you?”

“Yoseob.” I smiled in return. He looks like an easy-going guy…

“Welcome to Academia Magica, AM for short. I am the headmaster of this academy, Jang Hyunseung, and I congratulate all of you for being chosen to attend this academy.  In this academy, we will help you to develop your own expertise under the guidance of our professors.” A feminine looking guy took over the microphone, and spoke with a warm yet authoritative tone.

He eyed each of the students carefully, before continuing his little speech. “I will not drone on with all the introductions, all of the information will be provided in your student handbook. You can also use it to check the profile of each student in your cohort. This feature is added to help you enlarge your social circle. That being said, you can now check your student handbook to find out which form class you are in, and also the names of your professors teaching you different types of magic. I shall now dismiss you to your classes, have a good talk with your classmates and professors. The freshman ceremony will take place after one hour.”

The doors of the hall creaked open with the signal of the headmaster, and students began to fish out their student handbooks handed to us earlier on before going out.

Kikwang and I walked together, with our eyes glued to the screen that ‘popped’ out of the thin booklet. I scanned through the information on the screen, until I saw the lists of names of the teachers in my class and also the name of my form class.

“…Aeris[2]…” Kikwang and I both mumbled under our breath at the same time.

 

 

Yo~! First chapter up! :D Sorry for the delay, I have tried to make this chapter longer. :) As you can see, this chapter consists of some of the Beast's members. Those who are reading this fic because of Super Junior or SHINee, don't worry. The later chapters will contain some of them, so please do continue to give comments to let me improve on whatever gray areas you found. XD Well then, wait for the next chapter, Ciao~ ^^

 

[1]: Adveho is the Latin word of words such as 'transportation'. The later chapters that have spells will also have Latin words. (The spells SHOULD be created, otherwise its from the reference of Harry Potter.)

[2]: Aeris is also the Latin word for 'Air'. You will find the classes' names are in Latin, representing elements. There are 5 classes in total. (HINT: The characters in each of the classes are assigned to their classes due to their entrance examination they took before entering the academy. Remember, only QUALIFIED males. So that means their skills are related to the elements. Happy imagining their skills~ XD)