Hangover

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Doojoon’s POV)

I decided to take a stroll before going to bed to clear things on my mind. I was just taking in the scenery when I heard shouts from the open field near me. Curious, I went to check it out.

The scene unfolded when I stepped closer, the sight an amusing one. The student whom I love to tease was sprawled on the ground, his face flushed with a bright red colour. His friends were sighing in frustration, their foreheads creased with worry.

I walked over to them silently, and spoke with a stern tone, “What are you guys doing? Shouldn’t it be time that you guys should be walking back to the dorm?”

His friends looked over in shock, not expecting to be snuff out so soon. They glanced at their drunken friend worriedly before locking their eyes with me reluctantly, their minds spinning to create a practical lie.

“Don’t bother.” I hissed dangerously, knowing that their activities at a late time like this will not be a good one.

Their eyes widened, before surrendering in defeat. They replied slowly, explaining everything that I had missed out.

“You guys are really… Never mind, both of you go back to your dorms first, I will let your friend get sober a little before heading back too. You don’t want another professor to catch your friend here right?” I raised my eyebrow, daring them to defy my orders.

They looked at their drunken friend sputtering some nonsense before nodding their heads in unison, walking to the dorms with their heads sometimes turned over to watch us.

After the sight of their backs disappeared into the night, I picked up the drunken student, considering which safe places I could go to let this troublesome student rest. Finally, with reluctance, I took the now semi-unconscious student back to my house.

My house came into view after tracing my steps back, standing mysteriously at the plot of land with tall oak trees surrounding it, hiding the mansion from others. I plopped the student onto my couch roughly, and the student grunted in response.

I stepped into the kitchen to bring a wet towel to the drunken male, taking a cup of earl grey hot tea too in the process. I steadied the student in my arms before placing the folded towel on his forehead. The other sighed in bliss.

I laid him on the couch as gently as I could, his head resting on the arm rest, while his legs resting on the other. I settled myself in another couch opposite of him, drinking the tea in small sips while keeping an eye on the student.

His chest moved up and down as he breathed, his small hands also moving in the process while being laid on top of his chest. His long eyelashes partially covered his eyes, shimmering with soft moon light rays shining from the window. His mouth was slightly parted, his lips coated with some saliva.

I found myself staring at him with interest, and not knowingly caressed his chubby cheeks with my thumb. I flinched in fear when he suddenly swatted my hand away with his, and mumbled something incoherent. However after that he went back to dreamland again, snoring away peacefully.

I lay back in my couch and sighed in relief, afraid that the student will wake up to find myself ‘molesting’ him. My eyes felt heavy all of a sudden, and I gave in to my sleepiness willingly, eyes finally drooping after sneaking a few glances at the small figure opposite me.

(Yoseob’s POV)

Warm light shone brightly from the window, the light rays heading directly towards my closed eyes. The warmth from the morning Sun woke me up gently from my sleeping stupor, and I squinted my eyes when facing the light rays head on.

I blinked sleepily for a few times, before sitting up groggily, rubbing my eyes. Sudden pain shot through my head, and I hugged my head for comfort.

Argh! It’s so painful… What happened last night?

Past events came flowing through, reminding me that I was drunk last night. I rubbed my head gently, easing the sharp pain from the hangover.

My fingers touched something soft on my forehead, and I took it down for a closer look. It was a moist towel.

I was searching through my vague memories of yesterday’s events when I heard some shuffling movement coming from opposite me.

I looked up, and froze on the spot.

Lying on the couch opposite me was none other than Doojoon, who was changing his sleeping position to make himself comfortable.

 

YAY! Another chapter. Really, I promise that I had tried my best to make it longer. I'm speaking the truth. :) I hope you readers won't bash me up for keeping you in suspense, or... are you even waiting? Nah, kidding. XD Enjoy this chapter firsh eh, I will try to post another chapter as fast as I could. Wait for the next chapter guys, Ciao~