Troubles

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Junhyung’s POV)

The door closed with a soft click, and other professors roamed further and further away.

The man now standing with Sungmin and Kyuhyun behind the closed door is a helpless and powerless man.

I couldn’t do anything for him, nor did I know any secrets that Hyunseung had held onto so carefully.

Am I really suitable for him?

“Junhyung... Don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault. The responsibility that Hyunseung hold no is different, that’s why he couldn’t tell you anything. I’m sure he doesn’t want to see you in this form.”

“Not my fault?! Although it’s not in my position to know the academy secrets, but I could pay more attention to Hyunseung’s well-being! It’s so obvious that he’s tired and in pain, but I only paid attention to his mask that he wore when he met me! How am I so oblivious! I’m his lover for god’s sake!” I hissed, tears of anger and frustration threatening to spill, but I kept them in control.

“Junhyung...” Kyuhyun placed his hand onto my shoulder, a gesture for comfort. “I know how it feels like to be helpless when your love of your life is in pain, but think about Hyunseung’s feelings. He purposely wore a mask when he met you was because that he doesn’t want to worry you, or he expect your usual coolness to soothe him, temporarily taking him away from his problems.”

Sungmin added on, “Kyuhyun’s right. It’s best not to waste Hyunseung’s efforts to keep this from you. Only you can calm him down, so you cannot fall, or else Hyunseung will have to worry about you too.”

They are right. I must not let Hyunseung down. He’s relying on me.

I managed to smile a little and replied, “Thanks guys. I feel a lot better now. I guess what I wanted to do was to express my helplessness.”

Hyunseung, I’m sorry I acted this way. I shall improve myself so that I can be a strong pillar that you can rely on in times of trouble.

I will prove it to you.

(Doojoon’s POV)

So that’s why students coming over to professors’ houses are prohibited... Oh , I must go and check on Yoseob.

The first place I checked was the infirmary, and like I expected, he was there. But he was the one attending to the injuries of other students.

“Yoseob, what are you doing?! Don’t you have injuries yourself?” I went over to him and examined him from head to toe.

He simply laughed it off and went back to treating the wounds of one student.

“Doojoon I’m totally fine. That’s why I am here helping the doctors and nurses instead of lying on a bed. They don’t have enough helpers, as some of them were also being attacked. So we came to help.”

“We?” I glanced through the room, and true enough, the remaining healthy doctors and nurses were busy treating other students with their magic powers.

“Kikwang, Dongwoon and Taemin. They are over there.” Yoseob replied without looking up.

Looks like these four have potential to win the magic combat... Wait! What if Yoseob got chosen by the Headmaster to protect Eternal Life? He would be in constant danger! What shall I do...

“Doojoon? If you are here, you might as well help out. There are a lot of students waiting to be treated.”

I agreed unconsciously, while my inner self was panicking. I couldn’t forgive myself if anything happens to Yoseob.

I must not let that happen.

(Minho’s POV)

I peeked a glance through the open crack of the infirmary’s door, and searched for my target. Ah, there he is.

He was attending to the other students’ wounds carefully, and he looked like he is not in any pain. Phew.  I finally regained my breath as I walked away from him.

At the cafeteria, I was able to defend myself, but sometimes while attacking, I couldn’t take my eyes away from him.

Danger.

I was scared that he would danger himself and be wounded.

So the distracted me suffered from some bruises and cuts, but not anything life-threatening. I didn’t visit the infirmary as I didn’t want to trouble him any further.

I held onto my more serious cut at my upper left arm, and strolled down the corridors as blood dripped along the way.

Little did I know that this trail of blood will lead me to the biggest change of my life.

 

Another chapter! So I assume there's no questions regarding the past thingy? Good. :D Well, see you at the next update, Ciao~ ^^

#Feeling jaded about the end of year stages at SBS, KBS and MBC. Quite disappointed with yesterday's...