Developments No. 2

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Doojoon’s POV)

I turned to Yoseob’s friend after Key left. I guess I owe him one favor now.

“What’s your name?” It will be rude to keep referring him as Yoseob’s friend.

“Kikwang. And about the matter, I will also keep it a secret, it’s not like I want anything bad to happen to Yoseob. I better go now for my next lesson. See you later after 2 hours for the lesson on practical magic lesson.”

He said his piece and waved goodbye, heading to the classroom.

Relief finally washed over me, as the burden on my heart was shared. At least they promised they wouldn’t tell anyone about this.

Phew.

(Taemin’s POV)

I had a hard time sleeping last night. And guess what am I thinking about? Yesh, it’s the guy that stared at me last night.

I strolled along the corridors to my next lesson, head full of questions and thoughts of that guy.

I wonder why was he staring me so intently? Was there something on my face? Like a huge bug or something? Argh, my head hurts from all the thinking.

I was in a daze as I walked slowly, not sensing the presence of the object of my troubles right in front of me. Feeling a stare boring a hole in my head, I snapped my head up, and voila. He was there, staring again.

We contested each other in a staring contest as we both stopped in our tracks. Red pigment crept its way up to my cheeks, and I found myself blushing as I finally averted my gaze away.

I could feel his smirk plastered on his face, and I got the urge to punch him in the face to wipe it off.

How dare he laugh at my expense?! I am so wanting him dead…

Amidst of my brains running with the thoughts, he inched closer to me without me sensing his presence getting stronger. I gasped in shock when I finally realized his face was just an inch away from me, his hands blocking the pathway of escape.

Another staring battle was engaged, and even when I lost the battle miserably, he did not smirk or smile evilly. He had kept his solemn and serious expression.

His hot and minty breath blew across my quivering lips as he sighed sadly. I looked deep into his eyes, as I searched for his display of emotions. His expressions were unreadable.

His soulful eyes displayed sadness, anger and also other mixed emotions, but the strongest one was confusion.

Confused? What’s he confused about? Studies? But I don’t think that’s the case…

We exchanged gazes for a few more times before he straightened his back and left, to his destination.

My trembling knees could not hold up for any longer, and I slid down to the floor uncontrollably.

What was that about?!

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

As I did not have any lesson after the first period, I went back to the teachers’ longue to get some rest. When I reached, Key was there in too.

I salute him with my two fingers half-heartedly, but he was already lost in his wonderland. Curious, I waved my hand up and down in front of his pair of eyes, but heck he wouldn’t even budge.

I sat beside him on the couch, and continued my endless ways and methods of calling him back to reality, but none of them work.

Seriously? What’s got him thinking so deeply and thoroughly?

Seeing him in such a distressed state, I decided to leave him alone. I mean, what’s the use of trying to call a person when he wouldn’t even move an inch when a small bug landed on the tip of his nose?

 

Mwahahaha. Another chappie done. :D Heh, those who are attentive will know my updating times, ne FizUTwinS? ;p Heh, i I think the next chapter will start to get interesting...? Some of you must be like: FINAlLLY. Hah, sorry eh. :) Continue to keep a lookout to find the more 'interesting' chapter, Ciao~ ^^