Counterattack

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Doojoon’s POV)

Upon order, all the professors in the teacher’s longue got down to work. Each of us transported to different venues to counterattack.

I was fighting at the freshmen’s classrooms corridor, and while attacking my opponents with ease, my mind was full of thoughts of Yoseob.

Is he safe?

Does he know how to protect himself?

Is he suffering from any injuries now?

Where is he now?!

In frustration, I vented my anger on my opponents, slashing them with deadly wounds that killed them in an instant.

“Damn you all!”

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

I casted a glance at Sungmin before leaving. Somehow I knew this attack thing got to have something to do with the secret that he is holding.

I teleported myself to the freshmen’s dorms, and returned all attacks on the intruders.

“Ancient Glacie dragon whom I signed a contract with, upon my command, show thyself! Egredior, Glacie Draco!”

A large ice dragon appeared before me, taking down the opponents in flash. Men dressed in black collapsed to the floor with a sickening thud, blood oozing out of their wounds at a fast speed.

With caution, I then approached one of the corpses and pulled down the handkerchief covering his face. He’s not a man that I know of. I examined his dead body carefully, looking for any evidence about whom he might be taking the orders from.

I noticed an unusual tattoo on his left arm, and I tore the sleeves from all the corpses to see if they have the same tattoo. It may belong to some sort of an organisation.

And it’s what I guess; all of them have the same tattoo.

A tattoo picturing a mini black dragon wrapping itself around a black rose’s stalk.

In the corner of my eye, I saw an intruder managing to limp his way into one of the rooms, and shut the door closed. I ran after him and broke the door open, and found him desperately trying to escape using a window behind him. It seems that he had depleted his magic powers.

I once more summoned my ice dragon, and the dragon wrapped itself around the poor guy’s neck, threatening to spill his blood if he makes any move.

“Tell me, who’re you working for?” I narrowed my eyes into slits.

“Hmph! Why don’t you ask your beloved Headmaster? I’m sure he knows everything.” With that he snickered evilly, as if he knew something dark and evil which I have no knowledge of.

Frustrated with his snickering, I punched him in the gut in one swift motion, and he collapsed into my arms.

I will leave him alive for interrogation.

(Sungmin’s POV)

I double checked with all the professors and confirmed that the intruders have been taken care of. I teleported to the cafeteria, where Hyunseung was trying to treat some of the students’ wounds.

“Leave that to me.” I smiled at him and took over.

While I was healing, I told him: “Sir, the grounds are clear. All intruders have been wiped out, although Kyuhyun left one alive for interrogation purposes. He’s waiting for you at your office with the rest of the professors.”

Hyunseung was just about to go when I stopped him with my whisper.

“...I think it’s time to let the cats out of the bag.”

Hyunseung stopped for awhile before continuing his casting of spell. A ray of light engulfed him, teleporting to where the destination he had in mind.

But before being teleported, he replied with a soft murmur that even I have difficulty hearing.

“It’s time, eh?”

 

Yay, I did another chapter~! Eh, actually repeating all the things that I usually typed out at the author's note is actually very troublesome and naggy right? So I won't repeat myself anymore! XD I will just say Ciao then. Ciao~ ^^

 

Blabbering: OMG. I just saw the video for Beautiful Show, and it was full of hotness and cuteness. Awww, Yoseob! <3 And to think that the video was formed from the idea contributed by Yoseob himself! No wonder he's the main lead, kekeke. :D Also, I actually quite disappointed with the 'Skinny Baby' MV. 1st thing, autotune. I mean they CAN SING, so why autotune. I really don't get it. 2nd, I thought the concept of the video was supposed to be y? Why two of the Apink members suddenly carries shopping bags and a huge teddy bear? It totally clashes with the concept. 3rd, Yoseob gets too little part to sing, instead Hyunseung sang the more vocal parts. Not that I don't like Hyunseung singing, he's y, but being a Yoseob-biased, you could say that I feel a tinge of sadness when I watched the MV. 4th, B2ST doesn't fit into the y type, I felt that they were a little bit out of place at the MV, while on the other hand, Hyuseung was totally fitting into the MV. Don't ask me why.

 

These are my opinions, so don't leave a comment to just bash on it or whatsoever. If you disagree, then don't read. As simple as that. Other than that, I wish B2ST good health as they are going to be super busy the next year. Unfortunately, I may not be able to attend their concert the next year as I have my 'o's. *sobs* Best of luck, B2ST!