Tease

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Kikwang's POV)

Both of us spurned around to the source of the unfamiliar voice. The voice belongs to an Arabic looking guy. His shaggy long blonde hair framed his long face, his big round eyes shining with amusement and humor. His lips formed a kiddy smile; one that made him looked childish.

“I’m not kidding! Seriously, this juice is like the best I have ever tasted. Drink it and you will know.” Yoseob challenged.

The guy just shrugged his broad shoulders, and took one glass. He swirled the drink around in the glass, observing the juice with caution. Finally with Yoseob pestering and rushing him to drink, he took a small sip.

It was amusing to watch his reaction—his eyes widened in surprise, and his tongue unconsciously stuck out to his lips. He took a few more gulps, finishing the drink.

“Actually, the idea of having this for three meals everyday is not such a bad idea.”

“Told you so!” Yoseob teased.

The guy then proceeded to raise his arm in a shaking hands manner, and said with a charming smile, “I’m Dongwoon, and you two are…?”

“Kikwang here and the one who dared to challenge you is Yoseob.” I spoke up.

“Eh, you guys seem interesting. I think I will just hang out with the both of you for awhile~”

“Who’s going to hang out with whom?”

Our heads turned behind, it was actually Mr. Do--- scratch that, Doojoon. Yoseob who was beside me immediately change his playful demeanor and kept his head down shyly. I looked at him curiously; he was behaving the same when he saw Doojoon at the classroom.

His chubby cheeks were painted a pretty pink, and his eyes kept wandering around, obviously trying not to look at Doojoon. I mentally laughed, who knew Yoseob would find his crush so soon?

(Yoseob’s POV)

Kikwang after glancing at me, suddenly pulled Dongwoon away, saying that they have something to take care of. So, that’s why I was left alone, with my head kept low. What an awkward atmosphere…

A few minutes past with the feeling of Doojoon’s intense stare boring the top of my head. He suddenly closed the distance between us, his breath tickling my ear as he whispered huskily, “What are you blushing for?”

I flinched and jumped backwards. I don’t know why I did that, let’s just say that I wanted to keep some distance away from this dangerous person that somehow makes my heart beat faster.

I stammered, my fingers holding my ear where he just almost make contact with. “I-I don’t know…”

After he smirked, I tried to muster my courage and finally made eye contact with him, but still stumbling over my words as I do so.

“Wh-Wh-What business d-do you h-have with me?”

“Hmmm, I was bored, until I saw you. So I made a decision to play with you a little~ Come, come to professor…” He opened his muscular arms, somewhat trying to lure me into hugging him.

“S-Shut up! I have no t-time to play with you!”

“Oh, Doojoon, what have you land yourself into this time? Bullying students on the first day? Tsk tsk.”

Approaching us was the cool looking man this morning that broadcasted the message to tell the students to gather in the hall. He draped his arm casually over Doojoon’s shoulder, and punched him in the arm playfully.

“Junhyung, I’m just teasing him, not bullying—hey, where are you going?!”

I took the chance when the person named Junhyung distracted Doojoon, and ran away at high speeds. I just don’t want to get myself involve with Doojoon anymore…

(Junhyung’s POV)

“See what you have done!” Doojoon said angrily, and stomped off in the opposite direction where the student ran off.

Hmmm, I don’t really care what Doojoon got to do with that student… It’s not my business anyway. Now, where is my sweetheart…?

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

Ah. There he is. My lover.

“Sungmin.” I s my arms around his waist from behind, shocking him. My actions earned a small gasp, and he turned his head around. His eyes softened when he saw that it was only me. How cute.

“Kyuhyun, don’t you have other things to do besides crawling up behind me and give me a scare?”

“I only live to do things that involve you.” I nuzzled my nose onto his crook of his neck.

“When did you become such a glib-tongue?” He patted my silky brown locks gently, and leaned his head onto mine.

“When you came into my life.”

“Kyuhyun…” He sighed contently, and whispered sweetly, “I love you.”

I gave him a peck on the cheek and tighten my arms around him.

“Love you too.”

 

Another chapter up~ I am very tired today, so it's a wonder that I can update now. My eyes are closing soon... Anyways, hope you will enjoy the chapter as much as I do, and remember to comment and subscribe! <3 Wait for the next chapter then, Ciao~ ^^