Revealed

Academia Magica: School of Magic and Love

(Doojoon’s POV)

All thoughts about Yoseob kept occupying my mind; I was actually concerned whether Yoseob would be forced by his friends to tell them the truth.

What if he’s hurt while going against his friends? Oh no, I must go and check on him.

But I stopped myself just in time. I clenched my fists helplessly; I knew that the truth will be revealed once I go to the students’ dorm. Everyone will be suspicious as of well a professor is there to check on a student.

An internal struggle took place, and the side of me to protect the truth barely won. I don’t know what consequences will happen if the truth of me bringing home a student was spread. I never knew the history of the academy deep enough, every professor does not.

Only the vice headmaster and headmaster knows everything regarding the academy. Something in the past must have happened to prohibit professors to bring home students.

I managed to keep myself in control, and to also not go back to the dorms to search for my beloved student.

“Ring!” Ah, a signal for the start of lessons.

I brisk walked to the classroom. I will see Yoseob there.

(Yoseob’s POV)

I reached the classroom with Kikwang, oblivious of the intense staring from the front of the classroom. When Kikwang finally noticed the presence of Doojoon and stopped our light-hearted conversation, I finally looked at Doojoon.

His forehead was creased with worry and concern, and he was scanning me from head to toe, side to side. I gave him a questioning look, but he just waved it off, and officially started the lesson.

(Kikwang’s POV)

Ah ha, Doojoon’s here. I will dig my answers from him after lesson later.

I had noticed him staring at Yoseob with a concerned expression, and I knew it had something to do with yesterday’s events.

What really happened last night was boggling my mind.

Finally, after dreaded time, the lesson ended and I took off to find Doojoon outside the classroom. I caught him before he left, and asked seriously, “What did you do to Yoseob last night?”

He was caught off guard at the question at first, but after that remained his stoic composure and feigned innocence.

“What do you mean? Didn’t Yoseob arrive safely to the dorms?”

“Drop the pretense. If you really kept to your word and let him go back after he had been sober enough, his arrival would have been hours ago in the middle of the night, and not during early in the morning.” I hissed. I do not like how he lied, so calm and cool about it.

“Doojoon, looks like play time is over. You have to replay last night’s events to us, now.” A voice full of authority stepped into our cold conversation.

“Key…” The aura oozing of secrecy and calmness deflated from Doojoon, and the look he had appeared that he had given up, just by the additional person who suspects his foul play yesterday.

“Things are going to get out of hand if I don’t tell the truth to both of you. But I really hope that you two won’t leak this matter out.” Doojoon continued, and signaled us to follow him to a safe place.

(Key’s POV)

Another student plus an additional me followed Doojoon secretly to a different place; the backyard.

Doojoon scanned the surroundings, making sure it was clear and safe before he relayed yesterday’s events to us.

Immediately after his explanation, I narrowed my eyes into slits, and told him off, “Wasn’t not bringing a student home a rule that we professors must obey? How could you betray the Headmaster’s trust in us?!”

“I know, I know. But do I have a choice at that time? No. If Yoseob was to be seen drunk at the academy’s campus, who knows will happen to him. The Headmaster is uptight about obeying rules and sticking to the good role models students and professors need to be. Being drunk isn’t a good way to impress your Headmaster that you can be a student that upholds the dignity of this famous academy. The only safe place I could take care of Yoseob was at my house.”

“Tchh. But why do you care so much about a student that you have just met?” I retorted.

He was left speechless.

Seeing him in a pitiful state, I decided to let him off the hook this time. I promised him that I wouldn’t tell a soul about this grave matter, and with that I took off for my break before another lesson starts.

What the other student that stayed behind have in mind, I absolutely have no idea.

 

Yo! So how's the talk? Boring right? :) I know, but I have absolutely zero ideas beside them talking it out. I'm sorry for my uncreative brain. :( BUT, things are going to get interesting! Kekeke, continue to keep a lookout for future updates and you will know! Oh, and leave a comment before you go~ Ciao~ ^^